New Star Wars Movies are SJW TRASHHH

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Star Wars Movie is SJW TRASHHH

Post by Winston »

A funny video about what would have happened in the original Star Wars if Luke were a Mary Sue like Rey is. Hilarious. LOL. This just goes to show that Rey never went through any hero's journey like others have. She skipped all the middle parts of the hero's journey and went right to the end from the beginning and became invincible. lol. Whereas Luke didn't reach his apex of being a strong Jedi until the third movie "Return of the Jedi".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why Daisy Ridley is wrong to claim that it's sexist to call Rey a Mary Sue. She's also wrong in claiming that Luke Skywalker was a Mary Sue too. He wasn't and the comparison is invalid. Apparently, Daisy Ridley is not very bright or intellectual. lol.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Daisy Ridley is correct but she does not know why, she is projecting.
Mary Sue's prejudiced character is better than all the males she interacts with, the primary reason for this is gender.
What is sexism?
Sexism, a term coined around 1965, it is focused on women
  • Sexism is about pride and arrogance - I already know enough.
  • Sexism is about deceit - It asserts sex does not matter when by our words and actions sex seems to affect everything. Sexism is about twisting the fabric of reality to your own individual wants and you think you can get away with it.
  • Sexism is about resentment - The world is tragic (this part is true) and unjust (debatable). All of this is aimed at me specifically as a woman, the endless victim and this is all unfair which is completely untrue.
  • Sexism leads to anger - When anger is based on arrogance, deceit and resentment it is a destructive force, in the Star Wars world it is from the dark side, its the Death Star destroyer of worlds, in feminist dogma it is called deconstruction.
The word destroy and deconstruction come from the from Latin root: destruere, it means "tear down, demolish," literally "un-build".

The arrogance to skip the hero's journey. This makes the hero's journey irrelevant, this is a deceit. And resenting those who have gone through the long painful process of becoming the hero. Is this what the Last Snowflake is about?
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

In the Star Wars world the Emperor is the archetype of the wicked witch, Emperor Palpatine is practicing witchcraft.
Emperor Palpatine would be an enthusiastic promoter of the witchcraft feminism as feminism is from the dark side.

The evil woman as the wicked witch is a universal common archtype, it is one of the most common sources of evil. There is a good reason why The Wizard of OZ is the most popular movie of all time.

The most highest grossing movie of all time, inflation adjusted, is The Sound of Music. A proud mother of many healthy well adjusted children. No female scapegoating, hating and resentment of men themes. Women behaving like men themes. Ideological possessed SJW themes. In this movie they were fleeing from the ideologically possessed.

משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tom wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:08 am
Daisy Ridley is correct but she does not know why, she is projecting.
Mary Sue's prejudiced character is better than all the males she interacts with, the primary reason for this is gender.
What is sexism?
Sexism, a term coined around 1965, it is focused on women
  • Sexism is about pride and arrogance - I already know enough.
  • Sexism is about deceit - It asserts sex does not matter when by our words and actions sex seems to affect everything. Sexism is about twisting the fabric of reality to your own individual wants and you think you can get away with it.
  • Sexism is about resentment - The world is tragic (this part is true) and unjust (debatable). All of this is aimed at me specifically as a woman, the endless victim and this is all unfair which is completely untrue.
  • Sexism leads to anger - When anger is based on arrogance, deceit and resentment it is a destructive force, in the Star Wars world it is from the dark side, its the Death Star destroyer of worlds, in feminist dogma it is called deconstruction.
The word destroy and deconstruction come from the from Latin root: destruere, it means "tear down, demolish," literally "un-build".

The arrogance to skip the hero's journey. This makes the hero's journey irrelevant, this is a deceit. And resenting those who have gone through the long painful process of becoming the hero. Is this what the Last Snowflake is about?
How is she correct? Luke was never a Mary Sue. He lost the battle with Darth Vader in Empire Strikes Back, and he does not know how to fix or fly the Millenium Falcon better than Han Solo does. And he got rescued by Han a number of times when his life was on the line. In contrast, Rey knows everything and never needs to learn anything, and never needs any rescuing and never loses anything. She's invincible and all knowing, like a divine being. It's too over the top.

Even other heroines like Ellen Ripley in the Alien movies, or Sarah Connor in the Terminator movies, or Alice in the Resident Evil movies, lose fights and have to be helped or rescued by others. But Rey never does. She's just so friggin perfect. It makes people sick. Why isn't Daisey Ridley aware of these basic facts?

LOL Can you guys imagine Rey being transported back in time to live in 1800's Victorian England like in the movie "Pride and Prejudice"? lol. Wouldn't Rey fit right in with those times? lol. Wouldn't Rey look so elegant and graceful in Victorian attire? lol

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 1:52 pm
The most highest grossing movie of all time, inflation adjusted, is The Sound of Music. A proud mother of many healthy well adjusted children. No female scapegoating, hating and resentment of men themes. Women behaving like men themes. Ideological possessed SJW themes. In this movie they were fleeing from the ideologically possessed.
You could argue that this is not strictly speaking true. The woman was not the mother but a governess who ended up in a relationship with the father. The father is portrayed as overly strict to the point of abusiveness and having to have his family rescued by the woman’s influence. The film is also politically correct in the sense of its anti-Nazi bias. Apparently the father was genuinely anti-Nazi in real life, but this would have been very much a minority position in Austria at the time, particularly in the sense of him being an Austrian patriot when Austria had only existed for a few years as an independent entity and things hadn't gone so well. Arguably he deserted his country in times of trouble. Not as objectionable as what the Jews currently have to offer, but still pretty bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:38 pm
tom wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 1:52 pm
You could argue that this is not strictly speaking true. The woman was not the mother but a governess who ended up in a relationship with the father. The father is portrayed as overly strict to the point of abusiveness and having to have his family rescued by the woman’s influence. The film is also politically correct in the sense of its anti-Nazi bias. Apparently the father was genuinely anti-Nazi in real life, but this would have been very much a minority position in Austria at the time, particularly in the sense of him being an Austrian patriot when Austria had only existed for a few years as an independent entity and things hadn't gone so well. Arguably he deserted his country in times of trouble. Not as objectionable as what the Jews currently have to offer, but still pretty bad.
I heard about that as well. See the article below.

How 'The Sound of Music' Distorts History
Hollywood Mythology About Austrians and Hitler

http://www.ihr.org/other/weber2011soundofmusic.html

However, in spite of that, The Sound of Music was still a wonderful movie and had a very positive message and uplifting music. And Julie Andrews was very feminine of course.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I may be among the few persons in the world who didn't see 'Sound of Music'. Perhaps it's because I wasn't so inspired by 'Mary Poppins', that I didn't want to be Julie Andrews again.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

:roll: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. China drops Star Wars completely. Apparently they couldn't stand all the SJW crap in it. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently sales of Star Wars toys have tanked too and are now in the bargain bin. So have DVD sales of Star Wars The Force Awakens. Btw I can't believe Rose has an action figure. Everyone hates her. She sucked so bad that on her birthday, everyone cussed at her on her FB and TWitter pages, comparing her to Jar Jar Binks. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL this title is a good one. Star Wars: The Fempire Strikes Back! "The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda."

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fire Kathleen Kennedy!

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Kathleen Kennedy's original promises to George Lucas to preserve the legacy of the original characters and how she betrayed them.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Scott Mendelson of Forbes magazine says that if you don't like the new Star Wars movie then you must be racist, sexist or too conservative to appreciate it. lol. What a libtard shill. I can't believe people like this exist. Total sell out. He also says that this is Hollywood's revenge for Trump's election victory. lol