#MeToo branches out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

#MeToo branches out

Post by Nailer »

Now it's not just "sexual harassment" it's "naughty behavior" with the media acting as a new unofficial police force:
http://www.newsweek.com/metoo-microsoft ... ley-755611

It won't be long before any attempt to engage in heterosexual behavior will be grounds for public humiliation. "Tech worker caught speaking to woman in bar".
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: #MeToo branches out

Post by fschmidt »

Just remember that the pronunciation of #MeToo is pound-me-too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Nailer wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 1:04 pm
Now it's not just "sexual harassment" it's "naughty behavior" with the media acting as a new unofficial police force:
http://www.newsweek.com/metoo-microsoft ... ley-755611

It won't be long before any attempt to engage in heterosexual behavior will be grounds for public humiliation. "Tech worker caught speaking to woman in bar".

This line was in the article,
They also report that each woman has sex with between 5 and 15 men a day.

Ewwwww. Yuck.

So, if you use such services, if she says, "You first customer," you could be number 15... for that day. And if she offers it to you without a condom, you may be number 15 for that, partaking of that biological cocktail.

That's yet another good argument against prostitution.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I believe I have figured out the goal of all this, in my opinion. They want to use this to remove the statute of limitations for rape and sexual harassment.

It's a veiled attack on men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

With all this #MeToo crap, it's getting to the point that men in America are going to stop asking women out for fear of being labeled a sexual harasser. The MGTOW movement is really going to start taking off like gang busters.

I also think the marriage rates in America (which is at an all time low right now at 50%) will really start to plummet.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It seems like the American media continually encourages women to develop a victim mentality and feel traumatized by things that happened years or even decades ago.

I've been sexually harassed by gay guys. I don't dwell on it. I hardly think about it.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

#Metoo is an expression of scapegoating. Scapegoating pervades social life in an occluded form and plays a foundational role in religions like feminism, in politics and is practiced faithfully by mass media.

There was a sustained attempt at scapegoating Trump, from well before election day to the present. A visible expression of this unresolved need is Trump Derangement Syndrome. The fake Russia narrative was one of the unresolved scapegoat attempts. Mass media created a massive need for a scapegoat and like the flow of water this need had to find a way. The scapegoat need found resolution with the #Metoo witch hunt. The #Metoo witch hunt is not a single scapegoat but an out of control lynch mob seeking more and more social violence until exhaustion is reached.

Human trafficking which is actually standard consensual prostitution where where women make a lot of money, it is relabeled as sex slavery, often child sex slavery. While it is clearly a complete lie it rarely gets challenged. Women don't like prostitution, they don't like the competition. Because feminism is stuck on a narrative women are always the victim, always right and bear no responsibility for there own actions prostitution is addressed using shaming and witch hunt tactics. #MeToo could switch to this direction.

There is a very strong case against prostitution but not for any of the reasons given. Its bad for children because it deprives children of a stable home with a consistent father. Its bad for the prostitute as she is given large sums of money, zero accountability and continuous lying that is structured into this lifestyle. The result is these women cannot form stable relationships with men and are essentially unemployable. They usually pick up addictions to hardest of drugs too. This is the prostitution is bad for society argument but because this does not follow a victim narrative.

Another hidden thing prostitution has in common with feminism is it attracts the mentally ill, like those that have paranoid schizophrenia etc. So they will remain untreated. Feminism directly amplifies and justifies (enables) mental illness where prostitution's easy money allows financial means with no connection to bad lifestyle choices.
משה בן יצחק
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Here we go, now "emotional rape" is actually a thing:
https://www.quora.com/Do-you-feel-you-h ... by-someone
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Furthermore, everyone, including the so-called "manosphere" (i.e. the manginosphere) is focused on "false" accusations. Is losing your job appropriate punishment for kissing a girl or feeling her up? Has no one made a bold move before and been thanked later for it? I'm talking in a non-job setting. Why is normal heterosexual behavior suddenly a new Holocaust?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Conviction of sexual assault for grabbing breasts...during consensual sex:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... -grabbing/

This is getting frightening. They are learning quickly that men have absolutely no ability to stand up for themselves, because any resistance is "hate" and cause for shaming by women, and other men who will gleefully join in.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

How bad is feminism, critical theory, postmodernism, social justice, cultural anthropology?
Zarna Joshi a true believer in feminism, the truth she is clearly mentally ill, possibly Cluster-A, maybe un-diagnosed. Feminist dogmas would make this worse for sure.

Dr Phil describes this in detail

Many of these batshit crazy feminist are actually crazy. Like birds of a feather they flock together, reinforcing toxic thinking, I'd avoid them them like the plague.
Schizophrenia Simulation

There are things that can be done to help, these things may not be perfect. Still many chose to take these options of improvement but many do not, like Zarna Joshi who prefers to project her batshit craziness on the rest of the world.
Last edited by tom on January 6th, 2018, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק