New personalized Expat Relocation Service! (by Johnny1975)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New online service to find your personalized HA location! (by Johnny1975)

Post by Winston »

I think a domain name with the word "Me" in it would be ideal. It's short and simple and works on your subconscious. Even AFA has a domain name with that word in it, LoveMe.com. lol. It reflects the user's desire to have someone love them. Likewise, RelocateMe.com signifies the same thing.

@Johnny1975 you'd better check to see if that domain is still available, and if it is, grab it before anyone else does. It's a good domain name, short, simple and easy to remember.

All the most successful dating sites have short simple domain names, so this is a must. For example: Match.com, POF.com, LoveMe.com, Blossoms.com, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

There is also .Me domain. So you don't need the .com

Relocate.Me sounds good
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Johnny1975 has a new ebook out about finding a good woman.

The Smart Man's Dating Checklist: What to Look for when Seeking a Good Woman

https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Mans-Datin ... 00K5ZHTCW/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I think these videos are a very solid marketing tool. I looked at the one for Plovdiv, where I've thought about spending some time. It's filled with fetching images. Made me want to visit all the more. Is there a way to get each individual video positioned to come up when the particular city is punched up on Youtube?

Price strikes me as OK, given the targeted demographic. Unless you've got software to do it, this may involve a lot of research on your part for each request.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

gsjackson wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 2:11 pm
I think these videos are a very solid marketing tool. I looked at the one for Plovdiv, where I've thought about spending some time. It's filled with fetching images. Made me want to visit all the more. Is there a way to get each individual video positioned to come up when the particular city is punched up on Youtube?

Price strikes me as OK, given the targeted demographic. Unless you've got software to do it, this may involve a lot of research on your part for each request.
Well thanks for the positive words. I'm not sure what you mean about making a video show up.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 2:18 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Well thanks for the positive words. I'm not sure what you mean about making a video show up.
You type in Plovdiv, Youtube recommends several videos having to do with Plovdiv. Perhaps you should submit all the videos separately into Youtube, Just start your own Youtube channel with the city vids as content. Might drive traffic to your website.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

gsjackson wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 4:07 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 2:18 pm
gsjackson wrote:

You type in Plovdiv, Youtube recommends several videos having to do with Plovdiv. Perhaps you should submit all the videos separately into Youtube, Just start your own Youtube channel with the city vids as content. Might drive traffic to your website.
That's what I'm doing. Those videos that I posted are from my youtube channel. Each video has a link in the description to my website.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I've looked at the website for the first time since this thread began and the weebly domain name remains. I think if you're prepared to work hard to make the video's you should make the effort to change the domain to make it look professional.

How much are you charging now? $97? The figure on the site is $197!

Also, there are no indication to how the customer is meant to pay for the service and how safe the transaction will be.

The name Location Independent Expat Relocate is too much of a mouthful. Should be much shorter so people can remember it and recommend it. "What was that expat site you told me about?" "Um...Location...er.....um....now what was it?...Damn,I've forgotten.......you could try googling LIER!"

Taking into account all this and that the internet is a hotbed for fraudulent activity, I don't think the cautious internet customer would pay for this service currently, even if he/she was interested in the product.

The video's are decent but it'll be a shame if you don't reap the rewards from your hard work. I think a good idea would be to add some facts about the city in question as well but you really need to alter and add a few things on the website first.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Good slideshow videos. And good choice of mostly orchestral classic and traditional music for them. However unless it's just preliminary choices, I'd think the music could be aligned more to the nationality or culture of the country represented in each video. For example, the "Kaoshiung, Taiwan" video has a U.S. military theme ( i forget which branch) where it could use the Taiwan national anthem music instead. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvVRecQrHpU) "Sucre/Cusco, Bolivia" uses a Hungarian Rhapsodie (although the secondary music following, with the info slides is fine) which could be placed with "Budapest, Hungary", and the Cusco/Sucre video could use the Cusco pop music (www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9-qXCV7Rs) heard on Art Bell's CoastToCoast and in some old pickup offroad tv ad commercials.

And maybe "L.I.E.R." could be changed to ELIR (Expat Location Independent Relocation), or ELIXR (Easier Location Independent eXpat Relocation)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 3:49 pm
Yohan wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 8:50 am
Not worth the money, better do some internet research by yourself.
There is plenty information available and totally for free.
That's a legitimate point of view. However not everyone would feel the same. Personally I would pay for such a service depending on the price, and I'd be very curious to know what the result would be, but I'd probably give it some thought first, because I can do the research myself. Then again, that's the point. I don't mind doing the research, hence my willingness to do this, but I think there are people who either aren't very good at research, or don't have the time, or simply can't be bothered. It's like a plumber being good at plumbing and being willing to do the work, as opposed to the person who hires him. The plumber makes what is in his mind easy-ish money, because he's doing something that he's good at.

As for the price, well, $97 is quite a lot of money, but then again, it comes back to the question of value. I think even $297 would be a reasonable enough price for some.

I'm aware that the URL is not ideal. LIE relocate. But it was either that or locationindependentexpatrelocate. I wanted to keep it short and snappy. But really I don't think it's a problem. I'm not going to worry about it.
When are you relocating from your mum's attic you f***ing deadbeat. :lol:

97 dollars and for what? Who could you advise you f***ing long-term benefits scrounger. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
I like touching little boys' balls.
Fair enough. Whatever floats your boat.
This and your general retardation should be grounds for a ban.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day! :lol: