New personalized Expat Relocation Service! (by Johnny1975)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: New online service to find your personalized HA location! (by Johnny1975)

Post by TruthSeeker »

I also was sceptical that there were 900 questions. I checked and there are 941 questions. Maybe this is this marketer's strategy. If the user spends all this time answering 941 questions certainly they are going to want to see the report and pony up the 40 bucks. It might take 5 hours to answer 941 questions if you go through them quickly. It might take several days. People don't always answer questions accurately or truthfully so maybe the results will be skewed.

droid said that Johnny hasn't travelled much or at all so it seems that he's just another keyboard warrior. Never trust a salesman that doesn't use his own product.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:56 pm

Maybe johnny1975 can emulate it and do something similar? He'd have to hire some programmers who can design a database of course.
That might be a problem as he is most likely trying to supplement whatever welfare he is on, so wouldn't be able to invest anything. It would better if he tried something with less start up costs and skills requirements such as selling pencils from a tin cup by the roadside.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
I like touching little boys' balls.
Fair enough. Whatever floats your boat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 10:22 am
I like touching little boys' balls.
Fair enough. Whatever floats your boat.
This and your general retardation should be grounds for a ban.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm
I'm proud of being stupid.
Good for you!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 3:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 2:04 pm
I'm proud of being stupid.
Good for you!
Seriously, why don't you just accept you are never going to get a business off the ground? You would be happier for it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 3:28 pm
I am an extraordinarily stupid little man.
Yes. You are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 3:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 3:28 pm
I am an extraordinarily stupid little man.
Yes. You are.
If selling pencils from a tin cup requires a bit too much in the way of people skills, have you thought of collecting aluminum cans? Lots of other retards do that for pocket money and it seems to make them feel better about themselves.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 4:05 pm
My parents are siblings.
Not surprising.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zambales wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 5:25 am
Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:28 am
Zambales wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:19 am
Winston wrote:
There is a medical site that gives you a diagnostic about your health for 40 dollars. It gives you a questionnaire to fill out first with 900 questions. And uses an automated program with many algorithms. Here is the site:

http://www.diagnose-me.com

Maybe johnny1975 can emulate it and do something similar? He'd have to hire some programmers who can design a database of course. But once its setup it would be passive income. Just like with the site above.
900 questions?

Is this a typo?
I don't think so. The owner of the site told me it was 900 questions and very comprehensive. Go ahead and take the questionnaire and see.
LOL.

This may be practical for someone who's doing life in prison and has too much time on their hands - but for everyone else? A doctor's appointment would probably suffice for most!

People as a whole don't enjoy filling out questionnaires especially one with 900. If it was 90 it may be worthwhile for some but that amount is just ridiculous.
You don't get it. A doctor only has a few minutes to see you. He doesn't have time to answer all your questions about your health. That's why this online diagnostic service is valuable. It tells you a lot more in depth information about your health that your doctor doesn't have time for, and it is all personalized too. No doctor or hospital can provide you all this, unless you're Bill Gates of course. See their FAQ page which explains all this.

https://www.diagnose-me.com/faq.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 7:29 am
I also was sceptical that there were 900 questions. I checked and there are 941 questions. Maybe this is this marketer's strategy. If the user spends all this time answering 941 questions certainly they are going to want to see the report and pony up the 40 bucks. It might take 5 hours to answer 941 questions if you go through them quickly. It might take several days. People don't always answer questions accurately or truthfully so maybe the results will be skewed.

droid said that Johnny hasn't travelled much or at all so it seems that he's just another keyboard warrior. Never trust a salesman that doesn't use his own product.
How did you find out that there are 941 questions? When you began the questionnaire, did it tell you that there are that many questions? Or did you answer them all? lol. How long did it take? If you don't answer the questions and just click "next page" does it let you advance so you can count all the questions? It shouldn't right? Aren't all the questions mandatory?

Yes of course that's the strategy, to get people so invested in the questionnaire that they end up paying for it to make up for all the time they spent on it. But it's not expensive. See the prices below. They are slightly higher now apparently. But it offers cheaper options too.

How much does it cost?

For less than the cost of a rushed doctor's visit or a short-term "take this bottle of pills and see if it improves" solution, you can receive a far more in-depth evaluation of your health than you are likely to receive from any other source. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee that we will find all significant health issues that are affecting you.

Upon completing the questionnaire, you will have the following choices of report:

* Computer-only Analysis US $25.00
A highly detailed analysis of your state of health by The Analyst™, NOT reviewed by a doctor.
* Standard Report US $55.00
A highly detailed analysis of your state of health by The Analyst™, reviewed and summarized by a named, licensed doctor who will give your case 10-15 minutes of his or her personal attention.
* Full Report US $77.00
Your doctor (named, licensed and contactable) will spend 30-40 minutes reviewing and extensively commenting on your case, performing additional research, adding his or her insights, and answering any specific questions that you might have.

All reports include the in-depth computer analysis by The Analyst™. Your report can be upgraded later by simply paying the price difference.

If you select a doctor-reviewed report, your doctor will be available to answer follow-up questions at no additional charge.
It also even has a free report option too, but is much more minimal in scope.
Can I get anything for free?
Yes. If you decide not to order a complete report initially then our system will send you a free Preliminary Analysis of your case by e-mail within a few hours. This Preliminary Analysis will provide you with your LifeMeter® reading (if selected) and an overview of your health and risk factors, highlight specific issues and recommendations, but will not go into much detail compared to a complete report.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Zambales wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 5:25 am
Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:28 am
Zambales wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:19 am
Winston wrote:
There is a medical site that gives you a diagnostic about your health for 40 dollars. It gives you a questionnaire to fill out first with 900 questions. And uses an automated program with many algorithms. Here is the site:

http://www.diagnose-me.com

Maybe johnny1975 can emulate it and do something similar? He'd have to hire some programmers who can design a database of course. But once its setup it would be passive income. Just like with the site above.
900 questions?

Is this a typo?
I don't think so. The owner of the site told me it was 900 questions and very comprehensive. Go ahead and take the questionnaire and see.
LOL.

This may be practical for someone who's doing life in prison and has too much time on their hands - but for everyone else? A doctor's appointment would probably suffice for most!

People as a whole don't enjoy filling out questionnaires especially one with 900. If it was 90 it may be worthwhile for some but that amount is just ridiculous.
You don't get it. A doctor only has a few minutes to see you. He doesn't have time to answer all your questions about your health. That's why this online diagnostic service is valuable. It tells you a lot more in depth information about your health that your doctor doesn't have time for, and it is all personalized too. No doctor or hospital can provide you all this, unless you're Bill Gates of course. See their FAQ page which explains all this.

That was tongue in cheek :wink:

Anyway, here's a free diagnosis. Answer 900+ questions about one's health = anxiety. :mrgreen:
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:How did you find out that there are 941 questions? When you began the questionnaire, did it tell you that there are that many questions? Or did you answer them all? lol. How long did it take? If you don't answer the questions and just click "next page" does it let you advance so you can count all the questions? It shouldn't right? Aren't all the questions mandatory?
What you can do is enter a bogus email to get to the questionnaire. There are 9 pages to it. None of the questions are mandatory so I simply went to page 9. 941 questions total.

Let's look at question 9 on pg. 1
Do you have a good sense of humor?
That's very subjective isn't it? How can you determine someone's health based on their answer to that question? What if they answer no, but really do? Or what if they answer yes but really don't?

So you see this questionnaire is very subjective. I don't think you can determine someone's state of health based on it. It's just another internet scheme to make money and there are plenty out there, but if someone uses it and it makes them feel better then I guess that's a good thing for them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

johnny1975 wrote:Wow, even though Winston started the thread, thank you guys for all the feedback. I will think about your recommendations and start making some adjustments. I will post any updates. Thanks again.
You're welcome
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:If possible, it would be great to start a HA service to find your ideal location using some automated system like this too. Would be a first of its kind.
Such a service, or the one that johnny1975 is trying to implement, really needs to take the potential user by the hand really. Like even booking plane tickets, rental places and all. The guys that won't do their own research in the first place will necessarily want that too, I think, not just a report on where to go.
Perhaps this could be nicely set up as an affiliate of expedia or some others like that, getting a commission on the bookings.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?