Phony Anglosphere (especially American) friendliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Phony Anglosphere (especially American) friendliness

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 7:13 pm
publicduende wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 6:51 pm
I don't think the resurgence of good moral values has anything to do with the neo-nazi sub-culture and associated websites. I think kids who have had a taste of what it means to live in a dysfunctional family with divorced parents are starting to feel repulsed by the very life choices that defined their parents' generation.

I do agree with you on the fact that maybe, just maybe, common sense is getting popular again.

Too bad this generation and millennials in general yield very little political and financial power and, according to projections, is doomed to remain irrelevant compared to ours (late 30-40s), let alone the baby boomers.
It really doesn’t make sense to call anyone after 1945 a nazi, neo or otherwise. The movement that may have satirically referred to themselves as nazis in some cases is using humour to appeal to the kids. What we are dealing with is a resurgence of sanity undoing the evil emanating from the Enlightenment and its downstream consequences. Of course if its proponents are going to rely on begging the establishment’s permission to take power they will get nowhere. They will have to take power at gunpoint, just like always.
It does make sense in the sense that one doesn't need to hate Jewish or blacks or Hispanics or Asians to assert their rightwing and libertarian values. The alt-right stops being right when the self-righteous crap about who and what makes a "true American" begins. Irish and Italians entered the US being the poorest of the poor. For hated and un-American they were considered, their descendants are now judges, engineers, doctors, lawyers, as American as it gets.

Common sense isn't predicated on exclusion. Ever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 12:09 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 7:13 pm
publicduende wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 6:51 pm
I don't think the resurgence of good moral values has anything to do with the neo-nazi sub-culture and associated websites. I think kids who have had a taste of what it means to live in a dysfunctional family with divorced parents are starting to feel repulsed by the very life choices that defined their parents' generation.

I do agree with you on the fact that maybe, just maybe, common sense is getting popular again.

Too bad this generation and millennials in general yield very little political and financial power and, according to projections, is doomed to remain irrelevant compared to ours (late 30-40s), let alone the baby boomers.
It really doesn’t make sense to call anyone after 1945 a nazi, neo or otherwise. The movement that may have satirically referred to themselves as nazis in some cases is using humour to appeal to the kids. What we are dealing with is a resurgence of sanity undoing the evil emanating from the Enlightenment and its downstream consequences. Of course if its proponents are going to rely on begging the establishment’s permission to take power they will get nowhere. They will have to take power at gunpoint, just like always.
It does make sense in the sense that one doesn't need to hate Jewish or blacks or Hispanics or Asians to assert their rightwing and libertarian values. The alt-right stops being right when the self-righteous crap about who and what makes a "true American" begins. Irish and Italians entered the US being the poorest of the poor. For hated and un-American they were considered, their descendants are now judges, engineers, doctors, lawyers, as American as it gets.

Common sense isn't predicated on exclusion. Ever.
It is not about hating people, it is about pointing out they don't belong. In any group of people, be it a sports team, company, country or whatever, you want to limit the amount of people and be selective. It doesn't mean you have to hate everyone you don't let in, any more than the fact that we lock our houses at night means we hate the entire contents of the universe outside our houses. It is just that distinguishing between self and non-self is a precursor to survival. The Irish and Italians never should have been let in an caused much damage and corruption, but not nearly as much as the blacks and hispanics. And there already is (or was) an Ireland and Italy and Nigeria and Mexico and so on. If people like those they can go and live there.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I don't know much about generation Z but from what I can see at least a segment of them are still very materialistic. My 12-year old cousin, he's like the polar opposite of me when it comes to some very important things. I am quite convinced we could be considered a generation apart. Like I mentioned in my post about Las Vegas, he bought a pair of $1000 sneakers because Yeezys are among the most trending. About a month ago his dad and my mom bought him some kid's versions of the Kenzo and other designer clothes my uncle has, as well as a pair of comfort shoes that are the same as my uncle's, glittered with diamonds. That kid's already showing off in school. I want a simple, peaceful life in Asia, he wants to go to the US, preferably to an Ivy League University. He's into cars, I'm not. He wants to drive a supercar, I could care less. As soon as he bought those Yeezys in Las Vegas, thr first thing he did was to take them back to the hotel, and take pictures of them for his friends to see. He said he wanted his friends to be jealous. I was unkind with him: "When I was your age, a couple of books and PS2 games made me happy. Now, we have kids like you, that are a big part of the reason why the world's in decline." He basically gave me the equivalent of f**k off.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!