Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

"The Red Pill" is such a joke

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nailer
Freshman Poster

"The Red Pill" is such a joke

Post by Nailer » January 5th, 2018, 5:51 am

Now that I am dating an endless supply of beautiful women in Poland I sometimes read "The Red Pill" or "Neomasculinity" stuff and it just makes me laugh out loud. The terminology, lingo, and writing is so robotic and bizarre. Here are a few samples:
Sometimes being an Alpha in a situation is not about using your Frame for your own benefit, but sometimes it’s about using it to help others. This post covers just such a situation that happened recently on a night out with a friend.
When you have reached this point in a LTR, you can be crushed by the weight of your own hatred of her (and your simultaneous desire for her), combined with her hatred of you for being so weak and helpless and dependent. Or, you can lose your capacity to be hurt by her.
I went on a date with a fuckable girl. Not my dream girl but fine enough. She was definitely cute. A little small for me though.

I learned that she is my polar opposite in many departments - believes in multi-culturalism, political correctness and all that shit. She is also a vegan. I f***ing destroyed with arguments. She called me a racist many times.
I simply don't encounter these problems now that I am Happier Abroad.
Lifting hard and eating right while I'm offshore at work, smashing f**k off out life when I'm not.
I literally have no idea what that even means. It's like they don't even speak English.

The titles of TRP subreddit make me laugh:
Turns out, my dad has a weak frame.
An important bit of human psychology
Losing your capacity to be hurt by her
For guys with approach anxiety.

Now that I have left the USA I don't have to deal with ANY of this nonsense! I don't have to be an amateur expert in psychology, or a expert hypnotist, or master magician (lol!) Girls just like me and everything is easy without all these mind-over-matter tricks that don't work! I don't "hold my frame" or "neg" anyone, I just have fun and if a girl doesn't like me I turn to the endless supply of other women that are available.
Last edited by Nailer on January 18th, 2018, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coming back to life.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: "The Red Pill" is such a joke

Post by Yohan » January 5th, 2018, 6:38 am

Nailer wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 5:51 am
.....Now that I have left the USA I don't have to deal with ANY of this nonsense! I don't have to be an amateur expert in psychology, or a expert hypnotist, or master magician (lol!) Girls just like me and everything is easy without all these mind-over-matter tricks that don't work! I don't "hold my frame" or "neg" anyone, I just have fun and if a girl doesn't like me I turn to the endless supply of other women that are available.

The Red Pill should be renamed "long drawn-out rationalizations for men who are too stupid to understand the basic concept of supply and demand".
What you write here does not sound like the 'Red Pill' - Red Pill means you are not dating at all. It's more about PUA-stuff in the USA what I read here.

Good to hear you made it and you are gone to elsewhere, living now abroad far away from USA. USA is for sure one of the worst places in this world for a single man looking out for a girl for a long-term relationship. It is a frustrating place full with ugly and arrogant, overdemanding selfish women.

You are now living in Poland? How long do you intend to stay there? Or do you have any regular job/income so you can stay there as long as you like?
In general it is said, that visa is no problem for Poland if you are an US-citizen.

Maybe let us know more about your situation, might be interesting to hear from you.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: "The Red Pill" is such a joke

Post by Man With a Plan » January 11th, 2018, 11:00 pm

The Red Pill does have its merit, but has been coopted by losers and dregs. I say, don't waste your time unless you need it. Some men do, some do not.
The Grey Menace.