Nightmare Levels of Feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Nightmare Levels of Feminism

Post by Nailer »

I have said before that the Pacific Northwest is dangerous for men. This goes beyond anything we've ever seen.

A girl going home from a concert gets pulled over for drunk driving and claims the band of the concert she went to, who she has never met, gang-raped her. The band members spend three months in prison.

Now it turns out the story is completely made up, and charges are being dropped.
Jeffry Finer, attorney for Piotrowski, said the accuser was heavily involved in the decision to drop charges.
But look at how this is being spun. They are dropping the charges because a trial would be too hard on the victim (the lying accuser):
“This has been traumatizing to her,” Fitzgerald said of the accuser. “It’s obviously something that is a multiple defender case, and it would be a lengthy trial.”

Fitzgerald said while the state has a responsibility to the community in prosecuting crimes, in special assault cases they also have to be cognizant of victims, in this case a young woman.

“We’ve discussed with her and her advocates and feel at this time it’s best for her to heal,” she said.
This evil girl puts four innocent guys in jail and the entire justice system is white knighting for her even after admitting she lied. She's a proven liar and they are still giving her the victim treatment.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/j ... l-memb/#/0
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nightmare Levels of Feminism

Post by MrMan »

Nailer wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 11:52 am
I have said before that the Pacific Northwest is dangerous for men. This goes beyond anything we've ever seen.

A girl going home from a concert gets pulled over for drunk driving and claims the band of the concert she went to, who she has never met, gang-raped her. The band members spend three months in prison.

Now it turns out the story is completely made up, and charges are being dropped.
Jeffry Finer, attorney for Piotrowski, said the accuser was heavily involved in the decision to drop charges.
But look at how this is being spun. They are dropping the charges because a trial would be too hard on the victim (the lying accuser):
“This has been traumatizing to her,” Fitzgerald said of the accuser. “It’s obviously something that is a multiple defender case, and it would be a lengthy trial.”

Fitzgerald said while the state has a responsibility to the community in prosecuting crimes, in special assault cases they also have to be cognizant of victims, in this case a young woman.

“We’ve discussed with her and her advocates and feel at this time it’s best for her to heal,” she said.
This evil girl puts four innocent guys in jail and the entire justice system is white knighting for her even after admitting she lied. She's a proven liar and they are still giving her the victim treatment.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/j ... l-memb/#/0
Was she gang-raped by someone else and really confused?

I read a man broke into a woman's house once, turned her around, and raped her from behind. The TV was on and she saw a TV news anchor on TV. She called the police and insisted the TV news anchor raped her. He had a solid alibi being on TV, so it wouldn't stick. Somehow in her mind she processed the trauma as being raped by that guy.

Still-- three months-- that's not justice or a speedy trial. If there was no evidence other than her word, they shouldn't have detained these men. The state should at least compensate men it detains under such circumstances.

And if she was intentionally lying about these men, instead of just being messed up in the head and confused from trauma, they should go after her legally, whether she was gang raped or not. The penalty should be three months in jail plus whatever they would have gotten had they been convicted.

If you intentionally falsely accuse someone of a death penalty crime, the false accusation should be a death penalty crime as well.

If legislators and judges would take the attitude that it is better for a rapist to go free than to send an innocent person to be raped in prison, things might function a little better.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Even Joseph in the Bible was falsely accused of rape because the woman had his clothing that he left behind. But God paid him back. God pays everyone back. I wouldn't worry. You may not get to see the fall of the evil people, but God sees it and He repays.

Also, you might even say this is proof that God will not let an innocent man fall. Every man's judgment comes from the Lord. All you have to do is trust in Him.

As for the earthly matters, naturally the media is probably not going to publicize that many of these cases are false. Women are gods who do not lie, in their eyes. They are righteous and infallible, angelic creatures, who have no reason to lie. But many people lie, just to hurt others or simply to brag about how desirable they are, or to escape accountability.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

She wasn't raped at all. She got pulled over for drunk driving and made up a story to get out of any charges. It worked.

This is what Portland and Seattle are like. Make up a rape story based on nothing = get out of jail free + get celebrated as a victim even when it is discovered you are lying.

Do you not see the cognitive dissonance in the quotes in this article?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Now THIS is something that mgtow faggots should be discussing. I actually chatted with a high school kid who was going to get some kid jumped because "this girl said he raped her". I tried talking sense into him of course, and I hope he took my words to heart. One thing I don't tolerate is rape OR false rape accusations. If you do that shit, you're worthy of being stoned to death. That's just me though.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

This story makes me sick. I feel awful for those guys. Girl like that need a bat across there skull.