Do women have the same inner pain and suffering that men do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Do women have the same inner pain and suffering that men do?

Post by Winston »

Below me and my Venetian friend Alex discuss whether women experience the same inner psychological pains and suffering that men do or not. What do you all think?

[1/13, 10:55 PM] Alex From Venice: BTW, you said women have different struggles than men but still have, like childbirth, menstruations, volatile mood due to their hormones etc...
[1/13, 11:19 PM] Alex From Venice: anyway I think such suffer is mainly physical, derived from body, which is a quite different thing and not comparable with the struggle that man have due to the sexual issue, which is about desire and the feel of something missing, it's an all inside mind struggle, and the effects and consequences are totally different from a physical suffer, even if repeated like menstruation
[1/13, 11:19 PM] Alex From Venice: men can be affected by physical pain and struggle too, but women aren't affected by the same struggle that hits the majority of men
[1/13, 11:19 PM] Alex From Venice: physical suffer can be overcome with medicines, but there's no medicine for the wish of having sex and love that can't be found

[1/14, 2:11 PM] Winston: Yes i agree. Women do not struggle with emptiness from lack of sex or love or meaning. But they have psychological suffering too. They feel inadequate or unwanted if no man notices them. Because to a woman her youth and beauty are everything. She cant use her physical strength and intelligence to get through life like men can. So she must use her looks to get things in life, because she knows she's the weaker sex. She knows if shes ugly or fat or old she will lose all her power. So shes under a lot of pressure too. It's a lot of pressure after all if everything hinges on your youth and beauty. Imagine that. They have nothing else to fall back on. So they are under pressure to snatch a good man to marry early in life, at least according to their natural instinct, which explains probably why feminists don't look happy. Women also assume that men have an easier life, just as men think women have an easier life.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Do women have the same inner pain and suffering that men do?

Post by GoingAwol »

No,
They dont. I took a creative writing class, and the whole class read everyone else's stories. The guys' stories were by far more interesting and soulful. The guys' stories were evidence of their deep inner world. The girls' stories were shallow and dull.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

All you have to do is see the difference in suicide rates between men and women and you will have your answer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 9:56 pm
All you have to do is see the difference in suicide rates between men and women and you will have your answer.
And probably a lot of female suicides were meant to be failed seeming attempts at suicide in order to elicit sympathy and feed their narcissism that accidentally succeeded.