*NEW - Winston and Eurobrat podcast January 2018

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

*NEW - Winston and Eurobrat podcast January 2018

Post by eurobrat »

Myself and Winston are thinking of doing a 30-45 minute podcast :)

I’m flying to Katowice next weekend so maybe this weekend we can get it done. This year I’ve booked flights to Kiev, Katowice, Rome and Minsk meeting the girls I have been chatting with off Winstons dating site.

Are there any topics you guys would like to cover regarding: dating, working, Redpill, handling women, food, travelling questions, lodging or general quality of life questions here in Europe or Asia in general (I can interview Winston).

Post them here so we can use this thread as a reference.

Personally I want to talk about modern dating in the west, the rise of MGTOW and why you should exclusively date women from the east.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: *NEW - Winston and Eurobrat podcast January 2018

Post by gsjackson »

Just basically whether women there regard approaching them in public as felonious behavior, like in the U.S. now. I don't think I had that impression in Romania, but you never know with the women there, since they definitely don't feel the need to be at all polite if they don't want to talk with you.

How are you handling the European winters?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Ireland is the same if not worse than the USA. Eastern Europe is ok, Western Europe is spotty.

We will talk about this Ive done over 50 approaches last year and will talk about my failures and successes (including going back to one Russian girls place I met at the Dublin airport bar at 9am in the morning
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Jeez the Ireland/UK winter is mild compared to Zhejiang Province, China. At least Dublin has bars. In Ningbo bar street is closed for the Winter. Wtf?

I have met eurobrat irl we checked out Berlin, Barcelona and London.

For nightlife I think Berlin was the best, Barcelona second. My brother's bachelor party in Berlin was legendary. Highlights included my dad (who must be Winston Sr.'s age) asking an amazonian ladyman for directions, and finding a strip club with dancers 10x better than anything I ever saw in Bangkok. Oh and on the u-bahn back home I sat next to a guy who was bragging about stealing the bottle of olive oil from the restaurant they'd visited. He was swigging it like wine. I bet he regretted that the next day.

I also had a great time with eurobrat in Berlin. We worked our way through an Irish bar's craft beer selection and visited a kind of strange biergarten where I wasn't sure we were welcome or not.

I'd like to hear eurobrat and great leader talk about cold approaching.

Also try to inspire younger guys about getting a career going. Teaching English is NOT really a career. But both eurobrat and I have alpha careers to fall back on.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.