Anybody talk to a woman where she can't understand why last girlfriend was 10 years ago?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Anybody talk to a woman where she can't understand why last girlfriend was 10 years ago?

Post by MatureDJ »

I've had this happen with a female relative, and as well with some health care workers (i.e., physical therapists) - the latter was not me, but a guy in the same demographic. It's so easy for them that they just don't understand. In the example I noted, I overheard these women (one was still married, while the other was a divorced mother) say how that can't believe how many men they know have not married. THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anybody talk to a woman where she can't understand why last girlfriend was 10 years ago?

Post by MrMan »

How about you just stop caring what they think?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Anybody talk to a woman where she can't understand why last girlfriend was 10 years ago?

Post by Zambales »

Oblivion is very common for the majority of western women hence their lack of understanding in these matters.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My philosophy is to avoid such discussions, but if need be, I can always say, that I am still waiting for the right one. No further details are needed because people who have not lived in your shoes will not be able to understand.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I have had these conversations. They literally have no concept, just like most men have no concept that every girl can easily find a new boyfriend within 48 hours. They'll actually get angry and deny it when you show them how tilted things are.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Nailer wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 3:32 pm
I have had these conversations. They literally have no concept, just like most men have no concept that every girl can easily find a new boyfriend within 48 hours. They'll actually get angry and deny it when you show them how tilted things are.
That has changed drastically now. I would say it's more like 48 seconds.
-Chick grabs cell phone (skip this step for most western bitches because they are on them all the time)
-opens Tinder
- swipe left swipe left.....swipe right
-BOOM beta orbiter is now her new Boyfriend

Literally, less than a minute.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Women cannot figure out why a lot of men don't want to get legally married to them?

Good god, maybe women truly are dumb beasts who need to be enslaved and kept chained in a cage?

I mean if they are incapable of understanding that their vicious behavior has driven away most men, then they are dumber than an animal. And dumb animals are dangerous and violent.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fdiv wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 8:17 am
Nailer wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 3:32 pm
That has changed drastically now. I would say it's more like 48 seconds.
-Chick grabs cell phone (skip this step for most western bitches because they are on them all the time)
-opens Tinder
- swipe left swipe left.....swipe right
-BOOM beta orbiter is now her new Boyfriend

Literally, less than a minute.
Women can get dates, boyfriends and sex much faster than a guy can. They can use online dating or just go to any bar or club and have men coming up to them all the time.

The dating scene in the US is completely in a woman's favor. People who don't believe this are just kidding themselves.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I had a two year dry spell at one point in my life and remember hearing similar "why don't you have a girlfriend" comments pretty frequently. Looking back, they probably meant it as a compliment (you're such a good guy why don't you have a girl) but it felt like a slap in the fave at the time. You gotta bust that cycle by going abroad and building up some confidence. Once you come back you realize that all women are the same in many respects and they stop being so intimidating, it's basically like you can see the Matrix, or at least it was for me.

I'm foolishly getting married soon, but it's too the girl I've been with for some time now that I love and trust. But I would advise most men to be very caution with regard to marriage, as it should be the exception and not the rule