Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

What about the rest of Eastern Europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What about the rest of Eastern Europe?

Post by Wolfeye » January 30th, 2018, 2:18 am

Does anyone have knowledge or experience on the parts of Eastern Europe that don't really get mentioned? Like Serbia, Moldova, Montenegro, Macedonia, and Croatia? Of course I'd be interested in anywhere in Eastern Europe (or somewhere else, if there's a different suggestion), but I don't know much about those. I'm looking to be able to set-up there, so finding a job on or off the books & being able to generally go about life there. I like the unofficial approach that a lot of places seem to have, but that can be double-edged.

I've been to Czechia & Hungary, but I didn't get to try anywhere else in that area. Found that the prices weren't too steep (and figure they MIGHT be even cheaper in the other places- Moldova seems to be an exception), the people were cool, and it might not be too hard to deal with the danger that might be there (ex: actually being able to bribe the cops that might go looking for a bribe or looking to randomly enforce some law- in the US, they're a bit more fanatical).

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!