Wow Have You Watched the Battlestar Galactica Remake - The Whole Human Race Become HA'ers!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Wow Have You Watched the Battlestar Galactica Remake - The Whole Human Race Become HA'ers!

Post by xiongmao »

So Winston posted a thread about the new Star Wars movie. I thought it was trash, ever mind SJW trash.

Anyway, you should all watch the Battlestar Galactica remake instead. Here's the list of what to watch in what order. I don't know if it's on Netflix but you can, ahem, Torrent it all or maybe find the DVD's on sale.

I've always liked Battlestar but the remake has blown Star Wars away. I was a big fan of Babylon 5 but there was quite a lot of padding to make the budget last. By contrast Battlestar is pretty much a major whammy of an arc episode every time.

I won't post any major spoilers here - it's something you have got to see without reading about it first.

OK so Starbuck is now a girl but on the plus side there's plenty of women doing bad stuff and acting like the hypergamous creatures they really are.

I guess it's also got a strong HA theme. Hmmm, due to Cylons the entire human race have to become HA'ers lol.

Did they eventually become Happier Abroad? What was dating like? Watch and find out.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.