There is no such thing as an education system that promotes 'intellectual freedom.'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

There is no such thing as an education system that promotes 'intellectual freedom.'

Post by Bao3niang »

I'd like to say that an education system which truly promotes 'creative thinking' and 'intellectual freedom' is, in a figurative sense, a unicorn. The very nature of formal education systems is to dictate the what, where, and how when it comes to the transmission of knowledge. EVERY education system has the final goal of creating 'model citizens' that serve the interests of those in positions of power and influence, of advertising and indoctrinating the world views of those who create the curriculum (s). There's this system called the IB, which I had the misfortune of being part of for a year of my high school life, that constantly promotes itself for being different, and lauded for its supposed superiority, but at its core is a very rigid and totalitarian liberal / globalist world view. The IB's headquarters are located in Geneva, Switzerland, and I don't think we need too much 'education' on what Western Europe has become.

There's often the belief in Asian countries that Western education systems promote creative thinking and original thought, but that's not true. Sure there may be less of an emphasis on rote memorization (but still quite a lot), but the fundamental truths of oppression and and conditioning are universal. The very POINT of an education system is to mold pupils into becoming a certain way, and WHO is to tell me that I should be so and so?

Though I am a Christian, if I went back in time, I would refuse to attend a Christian / Catholic school because I don't want to be forced into complying with their particular brand of Christianity. Faith is deeply personal, and one is ultimately in a direct relationship with God Himself.

Sure we all need to learn the fundamentals of language, perhaps some basic maths, but past a certain point, why should someone who's into art be forced to study integral calculus, and vice versa? An argument I've heard before is that it's not necessarily the content itself that matters and may be of use, but the cultivation of different ways of thinking, such as 'logical' and 'deductive' and 'rational thinking.' In my view, some people are naturally more left-brain, others are naturally more right-brain, and neither should be forced out of their comfort zones when it comes to skill sets.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
tom
Junior Poster

Re: There is no such thing as an education system that promotes 'intellectual freedom.'

Post by tom »

There is a religion being taught in western schools today. This religion is anti merit, anti truth and clear intellect, its a highly divisive ideology sometimes referred to as progressive (in practice progressives are anti-progress or regressive). As Christianity has been removed from life it has left a large vacuum which has been filled by the organic rise of the primordial religions of the progressives. This primordial religions doctrine's are taught under postmodernism, critical theory, feminism, anthropology or resentment (insert unhappy group) studies. These ideologies are referred to as cultural Marxism. A common shared dogma is enforced equality of outcome. Operationally those in power are often exempt. As people get wise to a particular label like feminism for instance, a new one will evolve. If progressives perceive your organization as neutral they will attempt to infiltrate and indoctrinate, fence sitting is not tolerated by progressives.

Progressive stack - Matrix of Oppression, the more oppressed (alleged butt-hurtness) your defined as, the more privilege points you get. This system has zero basis in logic or the enlightenment's ideas of justice. With this system you can have a white women who's husbands makes a half million a year consider herself oppressed along with a black ghetto hoe. Both feel entitled to more and the progressive stack gives them a tool of guilt and same manipulation to accomplish this. The progressive stack can also be an excellent tool for shit testing men.

The progressive stack in a rank order of privilege points

1. Race - Often but not always biological
2. Heteronormity - Strawman oppression of real or imagined micro minorities, a multi-vector shame, guilt and capitulation to the narrative tool
3. Gender - Women, a numeric majority are oppressed
4. Sexuality - Men, a numeric minority are oppressors
5. Ability - The more competent you are the more you are resented. Therefore defined as less oppressed even thought the opposite is true
6. Class - The rich and powerful, least relevant factor in determining position in oppression hierarchy

For every category there can be exception. You can be a black, trans, a woman, highly competent, not rich, one legged and Muslim and still be at the bottom of the oppression stack if you do not play along with your assigned narrative, in fact you will be attacked even more viciously.

Linda Sarsour wears a hijab as a feminist who made Glamor Magazine women of the year. On the surface she does not make sense as a mouth peace of radical Islam and Sharia Law. In Muslim majority counties they practice slavery, stone women for adultery, through gay men off roofs to their deaths and of coarse jail and punish feminist. Linda Sarsour is in fact a white woman born in New York who became a feminist, became a person of color and became Muslim. By understanding the progressive stack Linda Sarsour's hijab as a feminist statement having nothing to do with oppression makes sense. Linda Sarsour lives in New York City, USA. Linda Sarsour has no chance of being actually punished for her actions or words like she would under Islamic Theocratic rule. Linda Sarsour is ideologically possessed by postmodernism and uses the progressive stack with great personal success.

Last edited by tom on February 3rd, 2018, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There is no such thing as an education system that promotes 'intellectual freedom.'

Post by Moretorque »

Duke Pesta does lots of great films on this, this is communism through the back door. Even the churches do as their told so they are allowed to be tax exempt and get other perks.

They are hoping they can lower the 3 digit IO countries down to 2 as quickly as possible so they can pull this world wide idiot system off or so they believe.

Here in the US it has worked real well so far.
Time to Hide!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

i believe it's definitely true that the elite view the dumbing down of the masses to be of their benefit. The greatest fear of any regime is a population that can actually think for themselves, and decide on what they really want / need rather than what they are told they should want / need. The entire point of the institution of states, and corporations is to foster that co-dependency physically, practically, and psychologically. I don't care if it's Communism, 'democracy, Fascism, theocracy, whatever. They are all the same, and serve to meet the same ends. The most important part of making the people dumber is not necessarily by limiting their skill sets that they could use to serve the elite, but by limiting and twisting their ability to see things beyond a certain scope. Any governing institution requires the majority to be conformists in a psychological and intellectual sense, because if we actually went our own way, we'd become too powerful to be placed under their influence.

I am against any form of political and patriotic education, or rather, indoctrination. I can love and appreciate a country for the culture, the people, the food, the scenery, and the women etc., but I will never love any country in a patriotic sense. If WW3 happens, I would not take up arms for Canada because I, as of now, have a Canadian passport, nor would I feel obligated to take up arms for China because I'm Chinese by blood. I'd only care about getting myself and the few people close to me into safety.

My Taiwanese-Canadian friend came to Vancouver at the age of three and hasn't lived in Asia since. I first came to Vancouver when I was five-and-a-half, but my formative years (11 to 18) were spent in China. As a kid I only stayed in Canada for long enough to fully master the English language, and when I first came as a kid I was actually very reluctant to learn English. When my bastard of a dad insisted on me listening to Canadian radio, I would pout and complain that I was a Chinese kid with no need for any other language. Anyway. He is very different than me because he's much more pro-system, as typical for someone of his background. He wants to go to med school so he can eventually become a doctor, then enter politics, he is pro-state and pro-government, identifies with being Canadian, and often complains to me about how Canada and Taiwan are becoming increasingly weak militarily. We've known each other since I was 10 and he was 9, but now that I've grown up, I have a hard time sympathizing with the vast majority of his views. Those years in China really helped, and I would be a completely different person had I chosen to remain in Canada for the remainder of my schooling days.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!