Ethiopian men :Biggest racist cockblocks on earth?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Ethiopian men :Biggest racist cockblocks on earth?

Post by willymonfrete »

I live in a neighbourhood with quiet a few eritreans and ethiopians,I have uniformly felt that they did not like me for no apparent reason,they always seem to stare me down with hostile eyes,but I did some searching reading rooshvforums and I know its a forum with sleazy types but thats not the point,I have seen it regurgitated that ethiopian men are cockblockers ...just do a search ''ethiopian cockblockers site:www.rooshvforum.com'' ''ethiopian cockblock site:www.rooshvforum.com''and some other posters mention their extreme xenophobia towards men who aren't habesha.

I joined a habasha forum called Mereja and the intra-Racism of habaesha people left a bad taste in my mouth,but I came across something straight from a habashi's mouth affirming my own experiences in real life:

http://www.durame.com/2013/08/addis-abab...-ages.html
Due to the failed economic policies of the opressive regime, one out of twelve women in Addis (150,000) have turned to prostitution; a staggering figure that has dubbed Addis the "Bangkok of Africa". Yet, according to Nick, even these ladies of the night are treated better than an Ethiopian woman seen with a white man.
Quote:
@Hewete @NatnaSocial And even REAL prostitutes don't get treated as badly as (non-prostitute) Habasha girls with Fereng men. #Ethiopia
— Nick Ashdown (@Nick_Ashdown) August 24, 2013
Nick, who formerly lived in Russia for two years, concludes his complaints on Twitter by comparing Addis' citizens' rudeness to Moscow's residents, which according to him, is "the meanest city on Earth."

Quote:
@feey244 @NatnaSocial @Hewete I lived in Moscow for 2 years. Possibly the meanest city on Earth. Addis reminds me of there.
— Nick Ashdown (@Nick_Ashdown) August 24, 2013
NO BODY WANT TO SEE ETHIOPIAN PROSTITUTE. PROSTITUITION IS HATED IN OUR CULTURE....THE PROBLEM IS NOW DAYS dating ferengi in Addis become fashion to make money and fly out of Ethiopia. so many Ethiopian women failed and never make it to abroad. so mostly these women are white man's toys....most of the ferenjes are old men who already have wives in their country wether it is Europe, US, or Australia....

The women wanted the ferengi to get visa because they are brain washed. I don't blame the women because they are brain washed...thay only learned since they were a little kid good things about ferengi...they think they are rich, smart, strong, hard worker, reliable, trust worthy..this is all the results of Hollywood movies....but ferenji is a hguman they ahve their good parts and bad parts...the women they don't see that until they approach learn about them...even if they learned after they met them they become insecure and the Ethiopian women might think of it is their fault which is so bad for their personal decision...

NOW DAYS IT IS COMMON TO SEE 18 YEARS OLD ETHIOPIAN WITH 60YEARS OLD FERENJE IN ADDIS AND REGIONAL CITIES...it needs image building teaching..may be we have to make movies showing the truth

Ethiopians are superior race that's why we despise Ethiopian men and women who settle for inferior races including whites.

In a stark contrast our neighbors in Eritrea worship white people in general and Italians in particular. Testament to that is a phrase commonly used by elderly Eritrean men when they brag about themselves: "Ane Hashker Tilian" which means "Its me, the happy maid of an Italian". Only an Eritrean would consider being a maid to an Italian an honor.
from naughtynomad
Lika May 8, 2011 at 11:11 am #
Just got back from 3 weeks sarging in Addis Ababa.

Girls are sweet and friendly. Many beautiful ones if you like this type. Their faces have finer features and they have lighter skin as sub-Saharian Africans but their bodies are not as good, on average.

Girls are eager to meet foreigners and they will give up their numbers easily.

But then… the problems come…

FIRST OF ALL: The men… Dodgy

The biggest assholes I’ve seen in 50 countries or such…

All passive aggressive cockblocking douchebags, you will never feel comfortable anywhere in public as a white man with a black girl and it will ruin your vacations mood 🙂

They will literally change positions in their seats all around you to stare at the girl and make her feel as a whore… Not cool.

The result is that although women really want to be with a (handsome) young foreign guy, they are strongly discouraged to date one by social pressure. They will give you their numbers easily but then it’s gonna be hard to actually meet (except the low class girls) and the actual date will usually feel very uncomfortable anywhere in public (it is a bit the case in Other African countries but not at all to the extent of Ethiopia).

In conclusion, I won’t go back to Ethiopia even though I like the type of girls: it’s not fun. I was very happy to leave the place

this was surprising to me,I always thought Only whites and Asians were xenophobic or racist

anyone who has been to ethiopia experience cockblocking or racism?in my search for a christian wife ethiopia was naturally going to catch my interest,since we're both of the oriental orthodox faith and I find ethiopian women attractive on a physical level.my real life experiences and warnings from other sources make me consider that it may be a futile exercise to go there,outside the fact its a poverty ridden country with low standard of living.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ethiopian men :Biggest racist cockblocks on earth?

Post by Adama »

I wouldn't concern myself with what other people think. Even if they are almost all racist, so what, it doesn't matter. Every man's portion comes from God. If God opens the door for you, nobody can shut it, not even the most harshest racists on this earth. Wives are from the Lord. It says so right in the Proverbs. If God wants to give you an Ethiopian woman, then you can have one.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Ethiopian men :Biggest racist cockblocks on earth?

Post by willymonfrete »

Adama wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 2:42 pm
I wouldn't concern myself with what other people think. Even if they are almost all racist, so what, it doesn't matter. Every man's portion comes from God. If God opens the door for you, nobody can shut it, not even the most harshest racists on this earth. Wives are from the Lord. It says so right in the Proverbs. If God wants to give you an Ethiopian woman, then you can have one.
You're Actually right.TBH Walking with an attractive mixed race black friend of mine I recieved the same hostility from black guys everywhere I went and this is in the US.I also walked with a unattractive blonde woman just to hang out and I got dirty looks from all ethnic men and women ,in both cases the men looked like they were ready to fight me,when I dated a pakistani woman I got the same treatment from Desi men .I Definately shouldn't rule the country out,maybe if they see I'm orthodox or christian they'll be friendlier to me,when I wear a cross earring I don't get the same hostility from habeshas.