Feminism vs Orthodox Russia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Feminism vs Orthodox Russia

Post by tom »

BBC III woman reporter Stacey who claims she is a feminist
vs
Russian Orthodox Christian German Sterligov

From YouTube Jail for your enlightenment
https://www.tubeid.co/download-video/je ... inism.html

They forgot to translate the part where Alena, the wife, tells Stacey she can get her book online for free.
Last edited by tom on February 25th, 2018, 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism vs Orthodox Russia

Post by fschmidt »

Here is the video without the idiot commentator in the lower-right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGttKu2DIk
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Interesting video. I don't favor the wife as a slave, but I damn sure don't like this "landmine with tits" model of doing things that the German-esque countries have been doing (I would have just said "anglosphere" or "central Europe," but Sweden pulls this shit, too). I don't understand what's so complicated about being hostile to instigation, whether it's toward women or from them. Thoughts?

fschmidt: I'm confused about that "support islam" link at the bottom of your post, aren't you Jewish? Last I heard, they're not fans & they don't seem big on religious reform.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Wolfeye wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 12:24 am
fschmidt: I'm confused about that "support islam" link at the bottom of your post, aren't you Jewish? Last I heard, they're not fans & they don't seem big on religious reform.
Jewish is a race and Islam is a religion and, unlike dumb Westerners, Muslims understand the difference. Islam doesn't like Judaism but has nothing against jews.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Feminism is really female sociopathy. It is just a way for evil women to get the things they want. It is also about making themselves into superiors over men, to be in power and to gain control. It has nothing to do with equality. That is just a lie so that evil women can gain power over men, to ruin other people and to do things which they would not be able to do if they were held to a real standard.

The average man is brainwashed into thinking it is about equality. It is actually about people who lust after evil using lies to gain power over others so they can use that power to wield control, to do evil, and to hurt and destroy those they have power over.

Women are not allowed to do many of the things that feminists think they are entitled to: women are not allowed to remove children from their fathers, but under feminism this is routine and the default*; women are not allowed to cheat on their husbands and get away with it, but under feminism it is routine; women are not allowed to steal the wealth of their husbands, but under feminism this is default and routine; women are not allowed to disobey their husbands, but under feminism this is default and routine.

Also women are not allowed to go around dressed like whores, but under feminism this is routine; women are not allowed to have boyfriends and multiple partners before or after marriage, but under feminism they've turned most women into whores by training everyone to believe that having a string of boyfriends is acceptable (no it is whoredom that may destroy the soul of any woman who falls prey to that belief and who practices it).

*For example, in the Bible, you ever notice when the man is named, they say, the son of [this man] the son of [this man], the son of [this man] back to at least two or three generations? Children belong to their fathers. That is why when the woman gets married, she takes the man's name. The family belongs to the man, and so does everyone in it. That's why it is called by the man's name.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt, you were going to go check Russia out. Did you ever make it?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 12:28 pm
fschmidt, you were going to go check Russia out. Did you ever make it?
No, too much work. Maybe next summer.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, I started liking what Adama was saying, but the rest of it isn't something I agree with. There's a lot of problem with the Anglo-Saxon style of doing things (I'm inclined to think it's a Germanic or at least Protestant thing, actually). I don't like this "Battle of the Sexes," for one. My wife isn't supposed to be my enemy. It seems like, because of women getting smacked-around in the 50s, all men today are "pigs" or are somehow indebted to women in general.

I don't like this putting women on a pedestal like people are in America, Britain, etc (because it makes someone too arrogant to catch their own mistakes & quality control goes out the door- same thing happens with fawning over someone's level of schooling or what profession they're in). They're not the victim unless that's the structure of the situation, as well.

This "she gets half" trend of divorce is bullshit, too. Why the hell should she get half? If he decides to leave, he doesn't get half of her stuff to take with him. And "what she's accustomed to" is irrelevant. If she's accustomed to being married to him & then she's not married to him anymore, is that a grievance? No, but if she liked living large on his paycheck, THAT'S something HE should compensate for- or else. Nobody seems quick to blame law enforcement for that, but that should be another post (short version: Properties don't change by designation & reality doesn't take a coffee break for anyone, that includes when someone is at work).

I rather like when women "dress like sluts" & if sex with me is considered "acting like sluts," so be it. It's not some kind of tragedy that a woman shows of some leg (or ass, or chest, etc). I don't think that's really what brought any of this bullshit of today- it WAS USED AS MARKETING. Ever hear "sex sells"? It doesn't just apply to men buying things when they want to screw the women in the commercials. So, if there's a bullshit social trait that someone wants to make mainstream, they'll potentially use this tactic to get it going.

For example: Acting superficial & crazy (maybe more like a stupid version of a sociopath) could be pitched through pop culture- or, to be politically incorrect, black culture. In a video where the guy acts like an arrogant piece of shit that's fixated on money & not shit else (besides f***ing with people & acting like an asshole), they'll put a bunch of women in short skirts & thongs with their tits half hanging out acting like they're into this guy. Is it all that different from a lot of Superbowl commercials? People don't look at it as advertising, but it is.

So is the image of combative prowess & it's not just "thug" imagery, either. Ever notice how there's easily 12 different cop shows on regular TV? Or how soldiers now are constantly portrayed in movies? What are the plots of these things? It ain't them doing paperwork or mowing a lawn is it?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Besides the moral aspect of it which I won't go into, when women dress half naked, worse than prostitutes, it causes men to lose some control over their logic and objectivity. Basically it gives women control and the upper hand. In other words, when women dress half naked, a significant percentage of men will simply throw logic out the window and they will lose control of their minds. This contributes to women gaining sexual power over those men, because those men are teased and anxious. A man should try to keep objectivity, so he can evaluate the moral character of the woman. If he falls for the way she looks because she is half naked, he may simply ignore the kind of woman she is on the inside.

BTW, even Dave Chappelle (and possibly Chris Rock, too), the comedian will tell you, that you can identify a person by their uniform. The Bible tells us to watch out for those women who are dressed like harlots (prostitutes). They are likely to be adulteresses and whores. These are the women who are actively searching for the man of high value to take away all his substance and reduce him down to a single piece of bread.

So if you can see the bottom half of her secret place when she's wearing shorts, then it is a clear sign to stay away. She's likely to be a predator.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.