Check out this article some mangina wrote

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Check out this article some mangina wrote

Post by Tamingstrange »

I can't believe the stuff this guy wrote. He says that women are smarter than men, make better doctors, deal with pain and stress better, are better drivers and even better leaders! What a load of crap. What makes it worse, is that this mangina has the same first name as me.
https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jens ... or-to-men/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Check out this article some mangina wrote

Post by MrLee4u »

This is mostly true

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/fema ... male-brain

Females have XX aka two sets of immune system repair and stability of energy pathways to defend against energy or byproduct.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

One of those biased cherry-picking articles probably written by a female pretending to be male. See #9 second sentence.

Quite lame and crass to rank superiority based on the immune system and mortality rates. As for the tired old argument where women are perceived to be better drivers than men by.....um....women.....Has the "fairer" sex or science considered the number of male drivers compared to the number of female drivers and the length of time each spend behind the wheel? What about the near-accidents that are avoided? I've had plenty of those and 9/10 involve WOMEN.

The International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics published research concluding that female-led companies are more successful than ones led by males. A Pew Research poll found that the public agrees—women make fairer, more compassionate, and more trustworthy leaders than men do.

They probably do. Towards women.

The University of Sussex found that girls created much more highly sophisticated coding systems when designing 3D games than boys did.

Sophisticated coding systems & games huh? That tallies up. Difficult to decipher and enjoy playing with your mind.

Women are better at multi-tasking than men? Applying make-up & chatting on the phone whilst driving is not something to boast about!

Women make better cops then men just because the police forces in Russia and Peru are awash with females? That's two of how many countries in the world?

Women are better with money than men? Well, that depends on whose money it is.

Women tolerate pain better than men? Mental pain is worse than physical pain ladies. I take it you've never lived with a narcissistic bitch then?

Women are better at finding things than men? They sure are. Other men and your bank details.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Lame and crass to rank superiority based on the immune system? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggest you educate yourself on the immune system. The immune system suppresses all types of diseases that affect your thought process. See: http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I take it we all know this nonsense has been debunked a thousand times and females are inferior to men in almost every respect.