Is the Happier Abroad Community dying?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Is the Happier Abroad Community dying?

Post by MrLee4u »

Do you think any forum update will bring in more users? Is there a master plan like this http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/cult ... ough-draft I don't want to invest too time here if this site isn't going to be around much longer. Thx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

slazenger
Freshman Poster

Re: Is the Happier Abroad Community dying?

Post by slazenger »

Yeah, this place seems deader than dogsh1t. I don't post here much so it's no biggee. But there's certainly not much activity here. Not really a criticism so much as an observation.
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

If you don't like this forum, then leave.
If I were Winston I would delete this thread.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston my son!

Why you so quiet?

Still "busy" in Angeles??

Come back home! Listen to Daddy!

Love,
Your Daddy
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

slazenger wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 8:41 am
Yeah, this place seems deader than dogsh1t. I don't post here much so it's no biggee. But there's certainly not much activity here. Not really a criticism so much as an observation.
More than likely, Americans are persecuting potential international movers harder than ever before, even going so far as to say that World War II is still raging, more violent than ever before, throughout all of Latin America and the entire Eastern hemisphere and Europe.

Not to mention telling American guys that women by nature itself are toxic, wild, materialistic creatures. Or even that its a sin that will throw a man into the Lake of Fire to approach a woman if he can not give her the biggest luxury palace on Earth, the fastest, loudest, most expensive souped up luxury sports car on Earth, and if he can not afford to take her to Mars.

Some are likely even saying to American guys as if the Lake of Fire awaits all who are not bold and brave enough to get publicly beheaded for asking a woman out on a date.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

slazenger wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 8:41 am
Why do you think that is?
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

RIP HA = lol
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It's a regularly recurring topic, therefore of little interest. The forum has never had much life, but the basic premise of the site does. The forum has developed a certain grammar of its own, including a genuine commitment to free speech, which makes it a comfortable place to raise most any topic. You can never expect a particular response to any topic, but over time enough interesting people stop by with sometimes interesting thoughts to make it sometimes seem worthwhile checking in here.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Are there any other forums similar to HA, but not dominated by mongers?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Why should it even be a surprise that it's dying when the quality of members and posts have been nothing but declining over the past couple of years? Sigh.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
slazenger
Freshman Poster

Post by slazenger »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 11:06 am
If you don't like this forum, then leave.
If I were Winston I would delete this thread.
Exactly. When I'm not here... I've left. And then I occasionally check in. My post count speaks for itself - I'm not here much.

If Winston wants to delete a thread, that's his prerogotive.
The illusions which exalt us are dearer to us than ten thousand truths.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is MrLee4u really PaloAltoGuy (PAG) back here spamming us again? lol. Why else would he post this link from PAG's site:

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/cult ... ough-draft

Does anyone understand what that webpage is about? It seems like a lot of gibberish. PAG must be mentally ill.

Why did none of you recognize this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Seems fairly active to me. Bottom of board says: