My observation, give up on women & get a sex robot

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

My observation, give up on women & get a sex robot

Post by S_Parc »

This is my advice for roughly 65-70% of men out there in the west (or the westernizing Asia/S America/etc).

I've come to this conclusion by observing Mel's situation post-marriage. As the ink was beginning to dry, she was constantly being accosted by men, who obviously observed her wedding band. Now granted, she's a person with a good diet & exercise program but given the fact that she's already settled, a slew of men will do anything to have a fling with her.

What if she wasn't Mel but an ordinary straight woman. How many straight women could possibly turn away so many guys, when it's easy to have an affair while the hubby's away on business? Remember, when Mel see a guy, physically speaking, her body sees a wolverine, not a muscular/handsome fellow. So sure, my exception status (imagine that I look like Peter Rabbit to her body) is why I don't lose sleep over the matter.

For other guys, since many of them are asleep at the wheel have no idea that their wives may be having at least one affair, while they're off to "Denver" on business. Right now, I'm suspicious that this is already going on with a pal's wife because when he's out of town, his wife is always extra friendly to me. Can only imagine how it must be for her gardener. Fortunately, she keeps the shades down, most of the time.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My observation, give up on women & get a sex robot

Post by jamesbond »

Sex robots are gaining in popularity. Here is a famous YouTuber named Raging Golden Eagle doing his sex robot review. He did this review 2 months ago and already this video has almost 300,000 views!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hey 007, that's a great little clip of how things are coming about these days.

BTW, I'm nearly 2 yrs post-marriage and yet, all I can see is misery around me. It's like Mel and I live on an island together with only single guys as our friends on the perimeter.

Seriously, I'd thought that couples would be hanging with other couples in some sort of TV commercial ...

instead, it's world of jealous and weird ppl, all competing against each other for their respective happiness.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting documentary about the rise of the sex robots.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Just bang prostitutes
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 2nd, 2018, 9:50 am
Just bang prostitutes
Sure, that works for Canada, Australia, Britain, and much of the rest of the globe but in the USA, seeing hoes is illegal and one never knows when a sting operation is in place.

I live in Massachusetts and there have been lots of busts around here for years. It's almost like there's no crime around here and police have all the time in the world.

AB discussion thread

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

S_Parc wrote:
April 2nd, 2018, 5:07 pm
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Just bang prostitutes
Sure, that works for Canada, Australia, Britain, and much of the rest of the globe but in the USA, seeing hoes is illegal and one never knows when a sting operation is in place.

I live in Massachusetts and there have been lots of busts around here for years. It's almost like there's no crime around here and police have all the time in the world.
well then save your money and travel to Tijuana, or even better to Bangkok or Philippines. If you go on a date in America, it would cost like 100 dollars at least. In Tijuana or Bangkok you can f**k 2 or 3 hot women for 100 dollars.

So for those of you living in America and who don't live near the border of Mexico or Canada, your best option is to save up money and take a trip to Asia or Tijuana once or twice a year. Tijuana is probably best since you can take a bus to San Diego for probably like 100 dollars or something.

So take a bus to San Diego, 100 dollars
Cross the border to Tijuana and rent a hotel room in the redlight district - 30 to 50 dollars a night
Go to the 3 or 4 main sex clubs where you can choose a girl, and then take her back to your room for an hour- 50 to 70 dollars

All in all, this is quite cheap, no? No need to spend 1000 dollars flying to Asia.
Spireman
Freshman Poster

Post by Spireman »

Nah I like women. Thy are more lively then a sex robot
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Probably just get a sex doll. Getting a sex robot runs the risk of injuring you, and is therefore just dragging you down to the disadvantages of a real woman.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 31st, 2018, 11:53 pm
Interesting documentary about the rise of the sex robots.

Great video!!!
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

An issue with dolls is that play with them is cumbersome due to their weight. If a robot can support her own weight, that by itself would be a significant advantage.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I saw part of one of those documentaries about sex robots. I watched until they got to that guy with the weird hairdo that looked like he had a dead rat on one side of his forehead, treating his sex doll/robot like she was a real person, someone special to spend the rest of his life with. He was single and thought he would be alone forever, until he met this big doll. It's pitiful, really, and looks almost like some kind of mental illness-- self-delusion at least. Even if he went home and pretended, like a child playing with toys, that his toys were real, how could he not be embarrassed to say that on a public video that anyone could see?

The robot they opened up with was kind of on the homely side, IMO, and her build wasn't that attractive. Maybe that is what the makers liked or they could not quite get her to look like they wanted to. They had a bunch of big lips in one scene. I know some women get their lips injected, but I don't think a woman needs full lips to be beautiful, and big lips only look good if they suit the woman's face. They don't do anything for the looks of a lot of women who have had work done and look awful if they are fake. The idea of being with a woman who has fake plastic surgery beauty is not appealing. These whole dolls are fake.

A 'sex robot' is just a big masturbation toy. Why would men pay thousands of dollars just to masturbate? Saying give up on women and use sex robots is like saying give up on women and masturbate. Robots aren't people. Even if they made them life-like and human-like, it's not the same. These soulless piles of circuitry are not people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 1:06 pm
S_Parc wrote:
April 2nd, 2018, 5:07 pm
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Just bang prostitutes

well then save your money and travel to Tijuana, or even better to Bangkok or Philippines. If you go on a date in America, it would cost like 100 dollars at least. In Tijuana or Bangkok you can f**k 2 or 3 hot women for 100 dollars.

So for those of you living in America and who don't live near the border of Mexico or Canada, your best option is to save up money and take a trip to Asia or Tijuana once or twice a year. Tijuana is probably best since you can take a bus to San Diego for probably like 100 dollars or something.

So take a bus to San Diego, 100 dollars
Cross the border to Tijuana and rent a hotel room in the redlight district - 30 to 50 dollars a night
Go to the 3 or 4 main sex clubs where you can choose a girl, and then take her back to your room for an hour- 50 to 70 dollars

All in all, this is quite cheap, no? No need to spend 1000 dollars flying to Asia.
How many hundreds or thousands of other guys have these guys slept with? How many diseases do they have?

Aside from the morality issue, which is important, this is an unhealthy thing to do.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:37 am
How many hundreds or thousands of other guys have these guys slept with? How many diseases do they have?
Aside from the morality issue, which is important, this is an unhealthy thing to do.
I am a straight white man and I agree with you - to look around just for girls and pay them for short-time is no good solution - also all these sex-robots are no good solution.

However it is true that Western men are pushed into such a life-style, as they do not find any reasonable female to be with them. Loneliness is difficult for straight men...

I can speak out of experience as I never found any nice Western girl to stay with me even for 30 minutes.

I can only recommend all disappointed Western men to move away, to ignore and avoid Western women entirely, to relocate yourselves to other countries where men are still welcome. This is what I did four decades ago.

Otherwise if you cannot do this, best solution is to stay single - without sex-robots and without prostitutes. I know this is difficult. - But don't spend any money for sex robots and don't pay girls for their service. Save your money and use it for yourself - for something which is more useful - buying your own home and get away from paying rent, for travel, for motorcycles, for dogs, for whatever you like - but not for sex...

Unfortunately, we live in a sad time...dating scene is totally broken, especially in USA and UK.