Being a sensitive man in America is absolute Hell!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Re: Being a sensitive man in America is absolute Hell!

Post by Tamingstrange »

Master wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 7:52 pm
Dont you just hate it when the thread starters dont reply?

It appears your far too sensitive. You should toughen up. Life is not easy even for women being a cold tough makes you stronger and takes away vunerabilities. You think being sensitive and open and caring are a good thing? These things just open you up for real damage in your life. You should learn how to defend yourself and dont trust anyone, and yes that includes your family as well.
Don't just tell me to toughen up. With all do respect, you have no idea what I've been through.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

what you've been through and who you are are two entirely different things. Just cause you've been through hell doesnt make you a tough guy.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

You clearly aren't able to empathize with others.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I have zero empathy for others.

You clearly need more pain to understand this.

We are born in a world full of suffering where only the strongest survive. All the rest die out and will die out. Falling prey to the ambitious desires of the strongs hunger.

People who you think are you friend will let you down and betray you. Family are only a whim a way only for a passing thought to change their mind and leave you in the dust. You live in a savage world and the only thing that will let you survive is your balls.

You think America is absolute hell. Dont let these story tellers fool you. Theres a a lot worst places. Why do you think everybody comes to america. If it werent true theyd stay in there cesspool countries sucking their dictators dick! Few countries out there are better than the US. In many countries families get gang rapped and killed with the authorities turning a blind eye or joining in the pillage. We have other countries where they just bomb you or shoot you.

A sensitive man doesnt belong in this world except for cattle. You need to toughen up and harden your balls.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Adama wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 12:10 am
Also, don't expect too much from people. Most people aren't equipped to help a man with his problem anyways. Most people are deficient in these areas themselves and are just barely held together. They may not be able to handle another man's problems.

And also, many people simply don't care about other people as much as you would think they should. Even if they did though, some people cannot grasp certain concepts, like having evil, oppressive family members. Their thought processes and beliefs limit them, especially if the perpetrator is a woman. (In other words, even if they have been abused, unless they have undergone the same specific type of abuse, they will not understand.)

Besides that, many people will not know how to respond when a man has serious problems. As much as I hate to say it, if a man shows self-pity in front of other people, to them it seems unseemly (revolting), and it will cause them to run from that man. Women are allowed certain behavior, despite their claims to strength. Men are not allowed to show certain characteristics.

You can PM me and I will try to help you, if you need it. I am willing to listen to you.
Adama that is so true!!!
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Adama wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:02 pm
You cannot put your hope in men. Most people are way too in love with themselves and their own personal glory to help other people. Besides that, if a man shows weakness it will either invite vipers or it will cause people to run away from him. There's only one person who can help you, and that is God.

I myself was horribly treated by almost everyone I can name. Even my first memories from the ages of three years old on up were only about people yelling at me in great wrath for no reason as a small child, or telling me to shut up, to mind my business, I brought you in the world I can take you out, and even terrorizing me to the point where I would cry and then they would bully me (with yelling and fierce wrath) to stop crying or else they would give me a real reason to cry. And people saw this and thought nothing of it. I had suicidal thoughts even as a child because of this, and one of my caretakers said I should do it.

This also led to such weakness on my part that I couldn't even speak to most people without stammering or stuttering my whole life because my self confidence was utterly crushed. Every time I opened my mouth someone told me to shut up, or I got yelled at.

There is no hope in man. Our hope is in God. People will disappoint, because mostly they only care about themselves. And if you try to explain what has happened, they may dismiss you as weak, or they'll see it as an opening (the ravening wolf looking for the wounded prey), or they will refuse to believe it and basically insinuate you're lying for fake sympathy, or they may hate you for bringing it up. And there is also the not-so-remote possibility that it will give them delight to know you've been wounded. ♦
As messed up as that sounds it doesn’t surprise me. This is a pretty common theme in America because most Americans are complete and utter shit. And more kids should be disowning their parents in America because the parents are worthless scum.