The baby is a boy! Now some questions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also Brad, look at this:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

DNA TESTING

A DNA test may be required to establish filiation in some citizenship cases. Examiners can provide specific information about the accredited laboratory in the Philippines and about acceptable facilities in the United States.

W: So you see, the issue is not so clear cut. It says "may" and it doesn't say that me signing the birth certificate would be enough. So how would you know that they will accept the birth certificate and my signature only?
Last edited by Winston on May 15th, 2008, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sharpbws wrote:BTW, who is the girl in your avatar? She is stunningly beautiful. Phillipina I assume?
W: Yes she is Filipina. Her name is Angel Locsin. She is the top star in the Philippines right now. You can google her name for more pics.

Why did you put such a disgusting avatar? Yuck. What do you think you're doing? A high professional and upstanding citizen shouldn't have such vulgar taste.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

WWu777 wrote:Also Brad, look at this:
So you see, the issue is not so clear cut. It says "may" and it doesn't say that me signing the birth certificate would be enough. So how would you know that they will accept the birth certificate and my signature only?
The issue is clear as it could possibly be:

1) marry Dianne

2) take the birth certificate to the embassy and apply for citizenship

I know because that's exactly what my friend Ricky did in Moscow when he and his Russian wife had their daughter. The procedures are exactly the same whether you're in Manilla or Moscow.
:-)
Brad
sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Post by sharpbws »

WWu777 wrote: Why did you put such a disgusting avatar? Yuck. What do you think you're doing? A high professional and upstanding citizen shouldn't have such vulgar taste.
It reflects my general attitude of the value of this group. ;-)
:-)
Brad
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sharpbws wrote:
WWu777 wrote: Why did you put such a disgusting avatar? Yuck. What do you think you're doing? A high professional and upstanding citizen shouldn't have such vulgar taste.
It reflects my general attitude of the value of this group. ;-)
W: What, and your response it to make it worse with a disgusting picture? That isn't what a civilized nice decent person does.

If you don't like the value of this forum, then either do something to make it better, or leave it. But either way, please change that disgusting avatar.