Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » April 4th, 2018, 10:22 pm

Here's a few quick facts about Jews for you:

-Jews created feminism
-Jews own the media
-Jews start all the wars, the neo-con politicians and advisors are mostly jewish
-Jews control Hollywood
-Jews own the global banking system
-Jews created pornography
-95% of all "terrorism" attacks worldwide are FALSE FLAG attacks that are carried out by undercover Mossad agents
-Jews created and/or control all the major social media networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Google, etc.
-Jews were the ones responsible for slavery (the ships which brought African slaves to America were owned by jews)
-Jews did 9-11 (google Masters of Deception PDF)
-Jews created the bogus science of psychiatry, which creates fake diseases like ADHD in order to justify selling billions of dollars worth of drugs like Ritalin to "treat" these fake diseases
-Jews are the ones pushing all of the pro-transexual, pro-homosexual propaganda
-Jews turned the religion of Christianity into a jew-worshipping cult that promotes Jews as the "Chosen Race"
-Jews are trying to destroy free speech (the ADL and SPLC are both run by jews)
-Jews are trying to take away our guns (Jewish politicians are leading the fight to take away our guns)
-Jews are 6 times more likely to be mentally ill than non-jews
-the educational system is overwhelmingly run by Jews and this explains why modern universities have become communist Marxist indoctrination institutions
-Jews are 10 times more likely to be homosexual then non-jews
-Jews lied about the HOLOCAUST and claimed 6 MILLION jews were killed when in reality there were no gas chambers or death camps. The holocaust didn't happen.
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 3:00 am, edited 6 times in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 5th, 2018, 12:20 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 10:22 pm
Here's a few quick facts about Jews for you:

-Jews created feminism
-Jews own the media
-Jews start all the wars, the neo-con politicians and advisors are mostly jewish
-Jews control Hollywood
-Jews own the global banking system
-Jews created pornography
-95% of all "terrorism" attacks worldwide are FALSE FLAG attacks that are carried out by undercover Mossad agents
-Jews created and/or control all the major social media networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Google, etc.
-Jews were the ones responsible for slavery (the ships which brought African slaves to America were owned by jews)
-Jews did 9-11 (google Masters of Deception PDF)
-Jews created the bogus science of psychiatry, which creates fake diseases like ADHD in order to justify selling billions of dollars worth of drugs like Ritalin to "treat" these fake diseases
-Jews are the ones pushing all of the pro-transexual, pro-homosexual propaganda
-Jews turned the religion of Christianity into a jew-worshipping cult that promotes Jews as the "Chosen Race"
-Jews are trying to destroy free speech (the ADL and SPLC are both run by jews)
-Jews are trying to take away our guns (Jewish politicians are leading the fight to take away our guns)
-Jews are 6 times more likely to be mentally ill than non-jews
-the educational system is overwhelmingly run by Jews and this explains why modern universities have become communist Marxist indoctrination institutions
-Jews are 10 times more likely to be homosexual then non-jews
-Jews lied about the HOLOCAUST and claimed 6 MILLION jews were killed when in reality there were no gas chambers or death camps. The holocaust didn't happen.
Check out

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 Thessalonians 2:15

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Pastor Anderson on the Holocaust:



Martin Luther (of the Lutheran church, not King Jr), also wrote an essay called: On the Jews and Their Lies. This was way back in the 1500s.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » April 5th, 2018, 11:11 pm

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1522
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Johnny1975 » April 6th, 2018, 11:34 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Adolf Hitler is a CUCK because he DIDN'T kill 6 million jews. The holocaust should have happened!
Oooooh, we got a badass over here, everybody.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 6th, 2018, 3:00 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Adolf Hitler is a CUCK because he DIDN'T kill 6 million jews. The holocaust should have happened!
You can't kill people, but you can educate everyone so they know, that a certain group of people are conspiring to destroy humanity so they all can rule the world together, and make everyone else their slaves.

If you have any understanding, read the parable of the husbandmen in the New Testament. It tells you exactly what is going on. The world belongs to God the Father and Christ. God is the owner of the vineyard, the world. Christ is the Savior of the world and it is His inheritance (as He is the only begotten Son of God).

The falsely so called husbandmen want to take (steal) ownership of the vineyard, the world, and instead of giving the fruit to God (saved souls in this case), they want to keep it for themselves, and rule the world for themselves and kill the Son, the Heir of the vineyard (the heir of the world). In other words, the world is Christ's inheritance and everyone in it are His servants. This was set up by God. He gave the world to the people who He first gave His Word to (the falsely so called husbandmen). They weren't interested in giving fruit (saved people) to God. They were interested in keeping the world for themselves and ruling over it, and making humanity their slaves. It's all there.

It's a secret conspiracy and it has been going on since the Tower of Babel.

In any case, the parable also tells us what will happen to all these people in the place eternal death, called Sheol. They each one will be ground into powder and become small dust, and that is just the beginning.


The Parable of the Husbandmen:

Matthew 21:33–46

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.


40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » April 7th, 2018, 12:29 am

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » April 7th, 2018, 6:02 am

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2518
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by fschmidt » April 7th, 2018, 8:50 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 6:02 am
we can't genocide people? That's where you're wrong, kiddo!!!
You can't because you are too f***ing stupid. I am jewish and posts like yours give me comfort because I know that whites have become too dumb to do anything. This wasn't true at Hitler's time when whites hadn't yet devolved into complete morons, so Hitler was able to implement a Holocaust which killed my relatives. But now whites are harmless morons, so jews have nothing to fear.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1522
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Johnny1975 » April 7th, 2018, 11:39 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 12:29 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 11:34 am
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Adolf Hitler is a CUCK because he DIDN'T kill 6 million jews. The holocaust should have happened!
Oooooh, we got a badass over here, everybody.
DON'T f**k WITH ME!! I AM AN INTERNET COMMANDO AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!
Oooh, sorry.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

User avatar
Master
Junior Poster
Posts: 519
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart
Contact:

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Master » April 8th, 2018, 4:09 am

recently i met a jew and told me all these stereotypes were lies and it was just Antisemitism. Its very sad how many jews the nazi murdered. He was a very nice person and was very generous.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Image

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 8th, 2018, 4:28 am

Master wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 4:09 am
recently i met a jew and told me all these stereotypes were lies and it was just Antisemitism. Its very sad how many jews the nazi murdered. He was a very nice person and was very generous.
Go on YT, and watch as the camp survivors talk about how they had prostitutes, watched movies and had swimming pools.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » April 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Adama » April 15th, 2018, 6:57 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Adama wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 4:28 am
Master wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 4:09 am
recently i met a jew and told me all these stereotypes were lies and it was just Antisemitism. Its very sad how many jews the nazi murdered. He was a very nice person and was very generous.
Go on YT, and watch as the camp survivors talk about how they had prostitutes, watched movies and had swimming pools.
OH VEY!! THOSE SWIMMING POOLS WERE FULL OF ZYKLON-B, YOU DUMB GOY!!!!!
They want everyone to think Zyklon B was some gas meant to exterminate a whole race. In reality it was meant to kill lice, which were spreading a deadly disease known as typhus. Just like starvation kills people when they don't get the food they need because Allied powers bombed railway lines.

I am not saying Hitler was cool at all. I'm just saying, I hate the lies these people tell, and especially the slander against the German people.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6603
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Cornfed » April 15th, 2018, 11:04 pm

Adama wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 4:28 am
Master wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 4:09 am
recently i met a jew and told me all these stereotypes were lies and it was just Antisemitism. Its very sad how many jews the nazi murdered. He was a very nice person and was very generous.
Go on YT, and watch as the camp survivors talk about how they had prostitutes, watched movies and had swimming pools.
Yeah, if there was a camp like Auschwitz was in 1942 now and they advertised for people to live there, they would be deluged with millions of applicants. What an awesome civilised society Germany was under national socialism.

Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man » April 16th, 2018, 7:57 pm

This is great. An anti-semetic forum with a bunch of ignorant morons. OP, your facts were clearly pulled out of your A$$ and you deserve to face what my own relatives did in the concentration camps, so F YOU.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”