21 Fast FACTS About The Jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Master »

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:36 am
Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:14 am
enough white men? you do realize white in ruling the world stopped many centuries ago. ex: obama. there are white jews and other white men contributing as well.

then you need to get out of that society.
I don't think white men stopped ruling centuries ago unless you factor in reptilians etc. We really do need a good, wholesome Khmer Rouge style cleanup of all the scum. For this thing to be fixed, most people in the Western world will probably have to be killed.
or accept it.

You live in a world that corrupt and filth. But you cant change it. You'll phase out just the rest of us but the masses will survive and continue to shape the world.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Fast FACTS about the jews

Post by Cornfed »

Master wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 3:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:36 am
Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:14 am
enough white men? you do realize white in ruling the world stopped many centuries ago. ex: obama. there are white jews and other white men contributing as well.

then you need to get out of that society.
I don't think white men stopped ruling centuries ago unless you factor in reptilians etc. We really do need a good, wholesome Khmer Rouge style cleanup of all the scum. For this thing to be fixed, most people in the Western world will probably have to be killed.
or accept it.

You live in a world that corrupt and filth. But you cant change it. You'll phase out just the rest of us but the masses will survive and continue to shape the world.
I continue to hope. We'll see.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: DELETE (Mossad threatened me)

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How are they targeting you? You're not even in the states.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The current State of Israel is not God's Israel. As a Christian, I don't view it as "legit." If these people who have the audacity to call themselves Jews / Hebrews do not accept Christ as King, I'm afraid they won't make it.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't know whether it was the Jews or not, but I know of people who have been targeted for gangstalking by the bad guys because of their forum posts.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:40 pm
I don't know whether it was the Jews or not, but I know of people who have been targeted for gangstalking by the bad guys because of their forum posts.
Has this deterred you at all from making similar posts? Has anyone ever gang-stalked you? Some stories I simply don't find credible.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 1:39 pm

Has this deterred you at all from making similar posts? Has anyone ever gang-stalked you? Some stories I simply don't find credible.
I’ve never knowingly been directly stalked, but sort of got caught up in someone else being stalked at times. I’ve occasionally moderated my posts or stopped posting for a while, but generally I try not to worry. Who they target seems to be fairly random. I guess it is just a case of annoying the wrong person.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This website was down for about 16 hours, and I thought to myself, "Surely, Winston's site has been demolished by the phantom predators, which JDBigBaller spoke of." Then I emailed Winston, the great, and he said it was merely a discrepancy. No evildoers trying to hack or destroy. So I guess things are safe. For now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL Op. How exactly has Mossad targeted you? They wouldn't target someone who just starts a forum thread about Jews. Come on. How come they haven't targeted other forum posters who started threads about Jews? lol. Makes no sense. Are you trying to be a drama queen? Or did something trivial happen that you got paranoid about and attributed to the Mossad? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 11:52 am
Makes no sense. Are you trying to be a drama queen? Or did something trivial happen that you got paranoid about and attributed to the Mossad? lol
Just like other bad things in life, it can be a random thing, like when you come to the attention of the wrong person or come to the top of someone's inbox or whatever.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 11:52 am
LOL Op. How exactly has Mossad targeted you? They wouldn't target someone who just starts a forum thread about Jews. Come on. How come they haven't targeted other forum posters who started threads about Jews? lol. Makes no sense. Are you trying to be a drama queen? Or did something trivial happen that you got paranoid about and attributed to the Mossad? lol
He crazy man. Sick in head. Suck boy dick. Why he here? You like suck boy dick too?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:33 pm
Adama wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:30 pm
How are they targeting you? You're not even in the states.
man you have no idea, these are the most dangerous people on earth

GOD BLESS THE JEWS!!!!!!!
Amen. God bless the Jews: that is, those who are Jews in the spirit and of the heart, as spoken of in Romans chapter 2; not these false Jews who claim to be Jewish but have nothing to do with Christ or God the Father, but instead follow the doctrines of the rabbis, their forefathers known as the Pharisees.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.