Kiev Ukraine 2018 - Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Kiev Ukraine 2018 - Trip Report

Post by MrLee4u »

Hello, my name is Mr Park Lee. I'm from China but lived in America from 4 years old. I work in law enforcement as security person. I hope big movie carr will start when I can save people from crazy event. I'm a big follower of Wu as fellow Asian thinker. I have been to all eastearn european countries and traveled extensively in Russia, going as north as Murmansk , south as Dagestan and east as Kamchatka. No, I haven't been convicted of rape aha. I'm a very handsome, mid age Asian guy about 5'8" or 192cm. Very fit. People say I look like Hollywood actor George tataki.

I blurted out my face to protect my identity but here's my picture.

I'm going to be in Ukraine for whole month. Here are some pictures from today. Feel free to ask me anything! :)

This woman has the hottest body I've ever seen in Kiev

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Kiev Ukraine 2018 - trip report

Post by Master »

why are you going to kiev?
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Hello, I read on website orientals have it better in Europe. I find opposite. No rice. I think Wu is big mental case now. Stupid man with small brain. No free think. Ugly too
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

ugly is right.

No rice? Those are nice pics of beautiful ladies. Why dont you let me in on how's it gone so far.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Hello, yes, Mr Wu look very bad. Like creature.

No rice = no dice

Today I walk down main street. Single girl like to sit and wait for boy

Big Ester market

Young Girls like wearing all black like Scandinavia

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Fudgely. Fat and critter.

No rice cause you dont want to cook for birds.

You got beautiful girls all around you. Who gives a f**k if you dont know their language. There is only one language that counts thats universal. Ive met a couple of ukraines and they like to drink. Go to a local bar and start letting it rain. In the streets act "lost"( of course when a fine bitch is near by) wait for her to approach if not then its your go. Tell you your looking for a so and so fancy place to go eat that you dont speak her language. Your american and your girlfriend left to work and you forgot her directions. Check her out and then ask her dumbly if shed like to come.
Hit the tinder/ dating apps, hit the malls, wear a gold chain, act like bitches should be throwing themselves at you cause your american. At the bar act as dumb as possible, laugh all the time for no reason, scream, make stupid faces. It encourages these sluts to think your easy prey. Ukraine women are cheap and desperate. Once they smell the green they'd be on you like flies on shit. Make sure you flaunt money in your tinder pics. Walk around with an expensive cell, camera, and watch. Always with a dumb look in your face like if everything is new to you. Lie about your age, income, and plans.

If hot single bitches sit alone in the park why the f**k arent you sitting next to them? Sit next to them smile. Say your a tourist, what are good places to check out? Next continue with a conversation. As soon as you get the chance say your going to go drink beer/coffee/club/event "wanna come?" if she gives any indication of yes you immediately escalate physically. Help her up by her hand, grab her shoulder, compliment her. On the way get a snack, go to a store, or watever and get her a gift. Make sure right after that you jump into liquor as soon as possible. You need her p***y to get fired up as soon as possible. Always act nice, smile, and hint her your looking to bring a girl back to the US.

A lot of beautiful girls. I love Black. I gotta go to Ukraine.

Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Post by Ashford_Jaquinn »

Not a Canadian or American feminist on site.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 6:41 pm
For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
Not everybody can be a doctor.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 6:06 am
HouseMD wrote:
I was drawing attention to it to try and understand it. It is particularly bad, as you'd expect of an adult ESL student and I'm curious how it happened. It might be a factor in OP's troubles, as they have a core communication deficit that they might want to work on. If they are more comfortable with a non-English language because it was spoken their entire life, perhaps going to a place where that language is spoken and they can come across more as themselves
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Master wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 3:30 pm
Fudgely. Fat and critter.

No rice cause you dont want to cook for birds.

You got beautiful girls all around you. Who gives a f**k if you dont know their language. There is only one language that counts thats universal. Ive met a couple of ukraines and they like to drink. Go to a local bar and start letting it rain. In the streets act "lost"( of course when a fine bitch is near by) wait for her to approach if not then its your go. Tell you your looking for a so and so fancy place to go eat that you dont speak her language. Your american and your girlfriend left to work and you forgot her directions. Check her out and then ask her dumbly if shed like to come.
Hit the tinder/ dating apps, hit the malls, wear a gold chain, act like bitches should be throwing themselves at you cause your american. At the bar act as dumb as possible, laugh all the time for no reason, scream, make stupid faces. It encourages these sluts to think your easy prey. Ukraine women are cheap and desperate. Once they smell the green they'd be on you like flies on shit. Make sure you flaunt money in your tinder pics. Walk around with an expensive cell, camera, and watch. Always with a dumb look in your face like if everything is new to you. Lie about your age, income, and plans.

If hot single bitches sit alone in the park why the f**k arent you sitting next to them? Sit next to them smile. Say your a tourist, what are good places to check out? Next continue with a conversation. As soon as you get the chance say your going to go drink beer/coffee/club/event "wanna come?" if she gives any indication of yes you immediately escalate physically. Help her up by her hand, grab her shoulder, compliment her. On the way get a snack, go to a store, or watever and get her a gift. Make sure right after that you jump into liquor as soon as possible. You need her p***y to get fired up as soon as possible. Always act nice, smile, and hint her your looking to bring a girl back to the US.

A lot of beautiful girls. I love Black. I gotta go to Ukraine.
Mr lee has been there, done that. I go China now
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
I live in Penthouse in Chinatown. Got million dollar trust fund. Don't need speak better English. You speak Chinese? Beside, correct English is that which is acceptable to participants :lol:
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:55 am
HouseMD wrote:
I live in Penthouse in Chinatown. Got million dollar trust fund. Don't need speak better English. You speak Chinese? Beside, correct English is that which is acceptable to participants :lol:
Only a million? You're gonna have a bad time.

Really though, your inability to speak proper English will hold you back with most women that use it as a second language, and clearly hasn't served you well thus far if you are in a penthouse and can't get laid in America. Go to China, where words don't matter and money talks, you'll find a lovely dragon to feast off of you rather quickly.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
My field can't go to robots or AI and pays a rather nice 300k for 35 hours a week. Reinvested in rental real estate, which is my true work, I should have a passive income of around 40k/month by the time I'm in my late 40s and an 8 figure meet worth, which is not bad at all. Gives me plenty of money and time for cars, travel, and women.