Living The Dream In Thailand

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Living The Dream In Thailand

Post by livingthedream »

Greetings, I've been living in Thailand now for 2.5 years. I lived in Bangkok for a year and then moved to Phuket 1.5 years ago. I have purchased my own place and car and I even have a Ninja :-) This is a picture of my place:

Many of the things that are said on the Internet with respect to Thailand are simply not true, in fact most of them are not true. For anybody who is sincere and would like to know something about Thailand I will be happy to answer you.

David

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Living The Dream In Thailand

Post by Yohan »

Hi,
I stay every year about 6 months or so in Pattaya/Jomtien, and I have no complaints. I have my own rooms in Thailand.
However my permanent home is in Japan, Tokyo.
I am visiting Thailand since almost 40 years, and have visited every province.
As I am holding a 12 month non-imm. O visa multiple entry, I can come, stay and leave anytime. Very comfortable.
Many of the things that are said on the Internet with respect to Thailand are simply not true, in fact most of them are not true.
There are plenty of stupid comments on the internet about Thailand and other Asian countries, some from people, who have never been in Thailand, and some from people, who are in Thailand but did stupid things (whores, drugs, alcohol etc.) and now they are financially totally bankrupt and survive barely on a minimum income. Also some religious bigots, NGOs and other useless do-gooders who want to teach morality and rescue everybody in Thailand are often publishing stories which are plainly untrue.

I just don't care...but of course, Thailand is not for everybody.

Generally said, Thailand is fairly good organized compared to some other countries in that region, is offering a good living standard to foreigners and all what you need for your daily life is available, and it is also a rather cheap and safe country, if you use some common sense.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I LIVE IN THAILAND
:evil: THE WOMEN HERE ARE WORTHLESS AND NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL (unless you are a cuck)
:twisted: THE BEST WOMEN IN THAILAND ARE FROM THE PHILIPPINES
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 2:54 pm
I LIVE IN THAILAND
THE WOMEN HERE ARE WORTHLESS AND NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL
Somewhat is true with this comment, but to be honest, in Thailand there are also some foreign men who are worthless....

About Thai women for a long-term relationship, I am very sceptical about them - what I have seen so far... better stay away.

I do not have any personal relationship with Thai women. I have seen too many broken marriages between Thai women and Western men already.
For some foreign men it seems to work, but for many it does not.

Generally said, Thailand is a nice place to live. Business related services are fairly good and cheap in Thailand. I use the same shops since many years and never had any serious problem, like laundry, motorcycle repair, sewing of curtains, any kind of furniture, tailor, condominium related administration, legal services, restaurants, food supply, travel agent for cheap international flights to all directions, medical care and so on and so on.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

So Johnny is jaded from Thailand from going out with prostitutes, and Yohan who has as place in Pattaya (bar girl capitol of Thailand) somewhat agrees with Johnny.

I'm here to tell the board that both of these two gentlemen are completely wrong about Thailand if you are anything like I am. They live in a completely different world than I do. The Thai women are the best women in the world, the most kind and sweet and helpful and friendly women you will ever come across anywhere in this world. And Johnny mentions the Philippines, I would give the strongest possible warning I can give against the Philippines, it is a scum hole beyond measure, beyond belief, it's like a sewer in the air and on the ground and in the food, it's simply not livable to a decent human being who grew up in a western society like the USA. For anybody who has ever been to Tijuana Mexico and you thought that was bad, Tijuana is like a paradise compared to the Philippines. I was conned by these type of men and went there and I couldn't believe just how bad it was, I was so shocked that people could actually recommend the Philippines to somebody. You would have to be the lowest class man in any western society to want to live or even visit the Philippines.

Thailand on the other hand is a million times better, it's clean and beautiful and you can live in luxury here, whereas in the Philippines you could spend a million dollars per month and you would still live in a scum hole.....

Broken marriages in Thailand? Firstly there are broken marriages all over the world, in the USA the real divorce rate is almost 100%, all people get divorced in the USA. Secondly if a man marries a bar girl what would he expect to happen? And that's what these loser men do, they come all the way to Thailand to go out with a bar girl, she is really nice to him and takes care of him and he falls in love and she burns him. How dumb can a person be?

Thailand is the most amazing place in the world I've ever been before, the sun, the jet skis, the tennis, eating on the beach, the beautiful friendly woman also smiling at you, the men being very friendly and non aggressive, the beautiful scenery of the beaches and the atmosphere here is so peaceful and relaxing.

So I wouldn't let these men fool you, Thailand is an amazing place and the women are the exact opposite of Feminists as Thailand was never colonized and as such they never were exposed to Jewish Feminism.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Livingthedream,

The divorce rate in the US is below 100% or there wouldn't be anyone married until death. I have heard it is around 50%, which includes those who get married and divorced multiple times.

I haven't been to Thailand in about 13 years or so. At the time, it had a new subway and an overhead train in Bangkok. Thailand is fourth for GPD per capita among ASEAN countries after Singapore, Brunei, and Malaysia.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

If the divorce rate were only 50% then every other couple that's married would still be married, and yet everyone I know which we're talking hundreds of people are divorced, and not just once or twice but up to 7 times, so that statistic is clearly a lie as is everything else the USA says about every subject there is under the sun on a quantum level.....
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

living the dream,

You still trade oil? If I remember you think there this big machine that controls the oil prices and it's all a scam. Curious to know how you invest?
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

Yes I still trade Oil and I trade stocks too:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OilTrading

Yes all the financial markets are not really trading as is believed, all of the markets (except stocks) are being controlled in advance by a computer program.

And it's the Freemasons who have done this, I also broke the Freemason Code as well:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/masoncodebroken.htm

I also broke the Blackjack Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIK8FoHU0Z8
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livingthedream wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Yes I still trade Oil and I trade stocks too:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OilTrading

Yes all the financial markets are not really trading as is believed, all of the markets (except stocks) are being controlled in advance by a computer program.

And it's the Freemasons who have done this, I also broke the Freemason Code as well:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/masoncodebroken.htm

I also broke the Blackjack Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIK8FoHU0Z8
I remember you, you were quite active under another nickname (Oiltradingacademy) a few years ago. You are a well-known scammer and still living in the US at the time. I hope you are just minding your own business in Thailand, not peddling your theories and methods to foreigners there.

As for the Thailand vs the Philippines diatribe, I have been living in the Philippines for almost 3 years, in Davao and Manila. I have never been to Thailand but those who have told me that, besides a few areas oozing opulence and luxury, Bangkok is pretty much like Manila: chaotic, polluted, trafficked, packed with people seemingly going around like robots.

Thai food is a lot better than Filipino food, that I have no problem believing. From what I was told Bangkok is better on the cultural heritage department (temples, original architecture, etc.). Manila outshines Bangkok in terms of business districts. If you have been to Bonifacio Global City, you will see what I mean.

What I do have a really hard time believing is that Thai women are friendlier than the Filipinas. I guess some of them act polite when serving you at a shop or cafe, but otherwise they're possibly the most distant people you could ever meet in real life. They are very pragmatic and cynical in love life: they know a foreign man is only good (or, well, useful) if he provides them a better lifestyle than a Thai young man. And they would still shamelessly cheat you on any young local as they see fit - no qualms, no remorse.

I know that there are many scammy, materialistic and cynical women in the Philippines, too. Yet I see girls who never had or touched a foreigner are generally more curious to at least meet and talk to them. They generally have a better demeanour, they seem genuinely interested in talking and mingling with you, they seem more curious and flirtatious. Then of course, if you don't deliver the goods or if you fool around with other ladies, they will suffer and walk, or maybe just walk without suffering much.

It's two large emerging economies we are talking about. Thailand had an economic boom about 15 years ago, with their Shinawatra being like the Philippines' Duterte, tidying up the place and opening it to foreign investors, albeit in his super-cronyist way. Thailand has been experiencing recession winds lately and now it's the Philippines' opportunity to grow, if not boom.

I guess it's a case of "different blokes different strokes", as usual. I like living in the Philippines, I have a lovely gf here and I am working hard to get a semi-steady income to live comfortably.

I am not planning to be in Thailand besides, perhaps, a short holiday.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 11:29 pm
I remember you, you were quite active under another nickname (Oiltradingacademy) a few years ago. You are a well-known scammer and still living in the US at the time.
You are right, no need to reply to this troll.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30762#p255803

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions
Post by Rock » Wed May 11, 2016 2:52 am
This guy has an IP in common with Jester. Strange.

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions
Post by Rock » Wed May 11, 2016 7:05 pm
OK he's the oil trading academy troll. He needs to be banned.

----------

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/about.htm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11434&start=150
Like I said before and I'll say it again, you guys here are the biggest bunch of losers on planet earth......
I am God's witness.....
David
Servant of the Living God
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!
http://www.oiltradingacademy.com
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

You guys have got to be the biggest bunch of losers I have ever witnessed before in my entire life, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad, seriously you have my sympathy and my pity.....David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

And for the record, just check out how much of a scam I actually am:

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... -most.html

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... pular.html

That's 4,000 sales at $600 each which equals 2.4 million dollars, and that's not counting all of my subscribers to my charting service nor all of my own trading.

How is that for a scam?

Lol, what a bunch of first class losers jealous beyond description....

Note to self: People on message boards are losers.....check....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 1:42 am
And for the record, just check out how much of a scam I actually am:

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... -most.html

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog ... pular.html

That's 4,000 sales at $600 each which equals 2.4 million dollars, and that's not counting all of my subscribers to my charting service nor all of my own trading.

How is that for a scam?

Lol, what a bunch of first class losers jealous beyond description....

Note to self: People on message boards are losers.....check....
You are the loser here, and a deluded one. Good riddance...until next time, at least.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

What you are is a little short skinny jealous Filipino punk, nothing more. And you know I'm not a scam but you try to say I am because that makes your misery worthless life seem better to you to try and pull people down to your low class low IQ level. Enjoy the shit hole you live within loser.....