Living The Dream In Thailand

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Re: Living The Dream In Thailand

Post by livingthedream »

I do find it funny though, imagine the irony of a poor uneducated Filipino with no hope whatsoever for being anything other than a poor loser living in a shit hole country and that loser calls a millionaire a loser. The irony is hilarious.....
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

I'll be trading again in 6 hours on my loser scam trading system :-)

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is your blog, David, right?

I think you need urgently medical attention. Are you blogging out of the loony bin? Honestly...

http://davidkuvelas.blogspot.com
About David Kuvelas
Hello my name is David Kuvelas, I'm currently 47 years old in September of 2015 and I'm about to turn 48 years old in November. Here is what I currently look like: (rem. see link above)

God has given me this honor and ordained me to do what I'm about to do, and to teach what I'm about to teach.
God & Christ bless,
David Kuvelas
Witness To God

-----

I have been attacked by demons many times in my life, and I've been in God's presence and God spoke directly to me telling me who he was and he helped to take away the demonic attack upon me.

I am therefore a witness to God and I've been taught all truth of importance in this life by God, and as such I'm here to tell the whole entire world, that I know all truth within this world, and I know more knowledge than anybody could begin to comprehend. I even know more than all the Freemason Jews in this world combined.

This blog is now here to serve God as I promised him I would do, this is extremely painful for me to talk about, but I'm now here to talk about it because I've not been given this information to keep it to myself, but to share with others so that God's people can wake up to what's really going on in this world and what's right about to happen. Obama is the last President of the USA. I have about one more year to teach you, and then the New World Order otherwise known as the great 7 year Tribulation period is about to start under Obama as he is a sacrifice for the Antichrist.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

Yes I will seek medical attention right away, lol. Again, Yohan, this comes straight from the heart buddy, you are dumber than you could possible begin to imagine or comprehend. I know more about this life then you have the brainpower to either understand or comprehend or even fathom. You are like a mental retard to me. It's you who needs to seek medical attention for your stupidity and ignorance. I find it hilarious how you message board people are such losers. Winston asked me to come here and post, well so much for that, I come here and idiots and morons try to make fun of me when I have a thousand times their intellects and million times their knowledge. It's always the same way, I'm the ram and you are the sheep. Keep making fun of me Yohan, it just goes to show what kind of person you truly are....David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

By the way Yohan, I just made another $2,000 trading today, how much did you make? Imagine somebody who needs to seek medical help makes far more money in one day then you make in an entire week or month, that must really make you scratch your head, no? Again, I feel sorry for you and I have pity for you because I realize you don't understand how stupid you are, and you go through life ignorant of your own stupidity....By the way my conversation with you is now over with.....David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

It's just like the Freemason Code, you simply don't have the brainpower to understand it, and yet I broke it 8 years ago:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/masoncodebroken.htm

The problem here is I'm so much smarter then you that you cannot even begin to understand my work, but don't feel bad, hardly anybody on this planet can except for the Freemasons, which are like God's to you but not to me.....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 11:29 pm
.... have been living in the Philippines for almost 3 years, in Davao and Manila.
.... those who have told me that, besides a few areas oozing opulence and luxury, Bangkok is pretty much like Manila: chaotic, polluted...

.... Thai food is a lot better than Filipino food, that I have no problem believing....

.... I do have a really hard time believing is that Thai women are friendlier than the Filipinas...

.... I know that there are many scammy, materialistic and cynical women in the Philippines...

..... Thailand has been experiencing recession winds lately and now it's the Philippines' opportunity to grow, if not boom.

..... I like living in the Philippines, I have a lovely gf here and I am working hard to get a semi-steady income to live comfortably.

..... I am not planning to be in Thailand besides, perhaps, a short holiday.
Hi, publicduende,
Forget about what this 'livingthedream' is writing here. Something is wrong with this guy.

I think we were talking about Philippines vs. Thailand already several times in this forum, with some other members together.
What is 'better'? Thailand or Philippines? And the answer is 'neither - nor' - it depends on you, on your individual circumstances.

I am just back to Japan, after spending 2 months in Thailand (where I have my own rooms) and Philippines (where my Filipina fosterdaughter is living) and I can say again, both countries are fairly different from each other, both have advantages and disadvantages living there as a foreigner.

Opinions are very much divided on this issue, foreigner is not foreigner, they are individuals and have different life-styles, different expectations,
for example I always found food in the Philippines much better than in Thailand and interesting, my daughter who came the first time with me to visit Philippines said the same thing, and some Japanese living next to me and have visited both, Philippines and Thailand, also agree with us.

Generally said, Thailand/Bangkok is in a much better shape than Philippines/Manila, however all these Asian cities are overpopulated, have serious environment problems with water supply, affordable housing in the cities for ordinary locals, traffic problems, sewage disposal, etc.

About Thailand, why not, it is cheap to fly between Manila/Cebu and Bangkok, direct flights every day, just come and see for a week or so and see the difference yourself.

The neverending topic is about Thai women vs. Filipina - I am a bit biased, as I have a Filipina fosterdaughter and here in Tokyo I was working with Philippine staff and of course my choice would be Filipina and not Thai. However I am with a Japanese wife since decades and have no problems in Tokyo either.

About Thailand I can really say, that many personal connections between Western foreign men and Thai women I know personally were ending in divorce and good-bye, and these foreign men were not sex-tourists and the Thai women were not bargirls. Only a few marriages survived longer than 10 years.

This is - my observation - just the opposite with Filipinas, a few marriages ending in divorce, however the majority of such couples stay together.

There are maybe some reason for that, Filipinas can easier communicate with a Western foreign husband in English and are much more willing to relocate to a foreign country.

As I said, my observation, my opinion - others might not agree with me.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

I think we need to change the name of this forum from Happier Abroad to Jaded Assholes Online, I think that would be a more appropriate title for the forum and website.....

Anyway, I'm happier abroad and live in paradise and successful, I have a lovely beautiful Thai girl and I'm happy....

Have a great day....

David
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 9:17 am
I think we need to change the name of this forum from Happier Abroad to Jaded Assholes Online, I think that would be a more appropriate title for the forum and website.....

Anyway, I'm happier abroad and live in paradise and successful, I have a lovely beautiful Thai girl and I'm happy....

Have a great day....

David
Nothing of what you said with your previous moniker or with this one will ever, and I mean ever, convince me that you have been in the past, or are in the present, a genuine trader.

For most traders, professional and not, who actually make money, the last thing on their minds is to set up some sort of academy of dojo or temple to give their precious methods and teachings away to the lucky few who will shell out a few hundreds or thousands of dollars. Same for books or blogs.

You happen to be up against the wrong person. I am not a Filipino (although I wouldn't find anything bad if I was) and I have been a front-office developer for banks and hedge funds for more than 12 years, before coming here to the Philippines (I am actually back to London right now).

I have seen the real traders in the City, from the young ones on internal training programmes or (the lucky ones) on 1-to-1 mentorships, to the seasoned ones who make 60% YTD trading exotic options and keep a sizeable portion of the profits as bonuses.

I can tell the real deal from the deluded third-class scammer because I worked with a lot of the former. And you squarely fit in the latter camp. If you invested some of your scam profits in a trading rig and you're planning to reboot your scam business from Thailand, be my guest.

But you can't fool most of us here. Contrary to what you (and many external observers) believe, not everybody here is "just" a teenager looking for a young wife abroad.

So stop peddling your sh*te here and go back to your terminals. The more you really make money, the less eager you should be to even think of posting here.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

Spoken like a true Filipino, jealous and envious to the core. I'm sure you would love to think I'm not a real trader, that would make you feel good inside to know that it's not just you that's a loser. It doesn't matter what I show you to prove it, you don't want it to be true, you hate successful people, it's called the Filipino crab mentality and the reason why you Filipinos will always be poor. And by the way punk, you don't tell me what to do, it's me you tells you what to do, always remember that my little Filipino loser.....David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

You can never take away from me that I broke the entire code to the entire financial markets and that I have well over 4,000 clients.....If you don't want to believe that then that's your problem not mine, but I have posted links to prove it, it's you who simply doesn't want to accept it because of your hate inside and your jealousy....David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

Anyway in any event, I can see that nothing good will come from me posting here in this forum, I don't know why Winston wanted me to do so, I guess to drum up some conversation and business for him. But for me it does no good to come to a place and have people call you a scam and need to seek medical help, so I will happily go my way and live my own life in peace and happiness....

Take care,

David
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 10:02 am
Nothing of what you said with your previous moniker or with this one will ever, and I mean ever, convince me that you have been in the past, or are in the present, a genuine trader.

But you can't fool most of us here. Contrary to what you (and many external observers) believe, not everybody here is "just" a teenager looking for a young wife abroad.

So stop peddling your sh*te here and go back to your terminals. The more you really make money, the less eager you should be to even think of posting here.
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community ... ney.11235/

This thread is interesting to read... still on the internet, 7 years ago...

just a few comments from these old forum comments, for all comments click on the link above.

AsstModerator
AsstModerator, Feb 24, 2011 Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015

Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY

Hero or Zero?
Normally I confine my comments on spammers to modifying their spam messages and putting the messages into the Spammer's Hall of Shame. In this case, broader action was called for. If I'm right, people need to be warned to not give this guy any money. If I'm wrong, the world as we know it a lie.

How it started:
The modified message above was spammed into the FPA's forums back in August. As soon as David from OilTradingAcademy.com saw that his conspiracy theory plus advertisement got him banned, he started threatening to expose the FPA as a scam. He was incapable of understanding that the FPA has clearly marked areas for commercial postings.
He did exactly the same thing over at Forex Factory and got banned. He attacked anyone who disagreed with his so-called superior intelligence and knowledge of how trading markets were run by giant evil computers. Of course, he offered to show people how to make money from this, if they would send him $400.
Some other comments:
Shame on me.... and I thought Qaddafi was a lunatic...!!! By the was thanks AsstModerator you made my day......
P.S: By the way we should warn Warren Buffet about the evil computer....
---
Poor guy, he is a psychiatrist's dream come true. Seek help, DavidLV.
---
This guy is hilarious, and probably mentally ill. Or he's very creative and having a big laugh over this. Or he owns ForInvest and blows traders' money on drugs, gets high, and spams FPA. Maybe he's 13 and bored.

David, I'm pretty sure that whoever owns the super forex computer is also one of the anonymous owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Sorry, I had to LOL
---
Wow... the depth of that man's psychosis is staggering. A very articulate person even though in my opinion totally delusional.

Perhaps the reason he's getting stopped out is because, doing crack whilst trading doesn't mix well (I'm not advocating nor am I suggesting anyone does crack).

Poor fella... put me in touch with him and my company will make him money everyday using foreign exchange. Although I am in league with and in fact it was me that wrote the "code"... so maybe not. Ha ha.
---
Surrealistic!
Thanks for posting this piece of comedy. Some say that the line between being an idiot or being a genius is blurred. Isn't this so in this case?
---
David is truly a legend in his own mind.
Hey David, did you take the red pill or the blue pill? Maybe you accidentally got the multi-colored one that was full of LSD.
---
Scared

I think I'm going to hide in a cave somewhere until March 1st. Thanks for the comic relief.
---
David,it seem you are a total crap and mental!
---
David may not be the brightest cookie in the jar but you have to admit he certainly is entertaining....
---
I'll based my assumption that he's not just 100% crazy on some facts. Our AsstModerator send me copies of all of David's emails and asked me to do a little websurfing to find out more about him. It seems that OilTradingAcademy.com isn't his only endeavor to make money online with wild and unsupported claims. He's got a history of online businesses where he wants your money for his so-called expertise.

David Kuvelas also owns daytrading-gapping-swingtrading.com, which sells stock trading videos and signals. It looks like the unverifiable trading results he claims haven't been updated since 2006. On that website, there are also so-called trading records from a couple of other services he seems to have run, Day Traders R Us and Gapping Stocks R Us. The records displayed are for 2001 and 2004.

Just to be sure this is really the same David, I checked the Whois record for daytrading-gapping-swingtrading.com and found this:
Administrative Contact:
Kuvelas, David David@oiltradingacademy.com
251 S. Green Valley Pkwy
Unit 4421
Henderson, Nevada 89012
It looks like it's a fairly nice, but small 1 bedroom condo. Details are here:
251 Green Valley Parkway, Unit: 4421, Henderson, Nevada 89052 | BlockShopper Las Vegas
---
Better luck next time David. Please select a new field to be a world expert in and try again. Maybe something easier like basket weaving.
---
Total scam

Rule #1 of scamming, say its not a scam. If you actually have to state that your product is not a scam, that means it IS as scam.

I found this tread after seeing his "product" spamed into a thread on money.cnn and after reading most of the responses, just had to post. It really makes you want to go to this guys house and attach a car battery to his testicles and admit that he is just posturing to steal peoples money. Ether that or just have him put into rehab for meth delusions.
---
This guy runs under many names. Life futures may ring a bell. He admitted to me that he just picks a catchy name and milks it as far as it goes. Today I attended the "secret trading" He did not even know the ES contract he was working on had rolled over and had no volume. It did not stop from making 5 2 tick calls before someone pointed it out to him. Then he got the right contract and proceeded to make another 20 or so calls. Most wrong. He was pretty funny. He never really trades live. He always has something better he never tells about. And when the product stops selling at one price, he will change the story and increase the price.
---
More lies and unreality from David.

He's got a website at forexdailysignals.com. He still has trading results there for 2007 and one month of 2009 claiming he made profitable forex trades. How this could have happened while he was trading against the Evil Forex Computer is unknown.

The site now sells a $50 video about the Evil Forex Computer. The site's homepage has rants against the FPA and Forex Factory, complete with videos. He's also says, "I believe Forex Factory and Forex Peace Army are the same people, and there is much evidence to support this."

His only evidence is that he was banned from both sites for his spam.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

'Livingthedream' David Kuvelas, added to my ignore-list.
His scam is out on the internet everywhere since more than 10 years.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/ ... /#comments
Just FYI people.. Scammer David Kuvelas has launched his same garbage under a new name called Superior Trading System. Same shit. He is putting up tons of youtube videos showing how massively profitable he is and still calling his garbage code 1 and code 2 etc. He is an internet marketer extraordinaire for many years before settling on selling the trading dream… Anyone can google him, plus this website obviously, to learn what a piece of garbage David is
This is an ad he put on for Online Trader Central and his is not using his last name of course.
---
Watch all of his videos and read all of his links on Godisimaginary.com. I will not say anymore on the matter. I am sure you won’t do it anyway. I did years of reading and living apologetics garbage. That is not the point of this thread anyway. I just kindly ask you don’t quote christian scripture or anything on religion and then claim these scammers don’t provide evidence. It is a nonsensical argument. Faith = no evidence by its very nature. That is all I want to say about this. yes, obviously Dave pushes religion like A TON of scammers do. Easy prey as religious people are incredibly gullible by nature.
---
I’ve seen his stuff before … this guy is the single biggest nutcase that I’ve seen in this industry. It’s also some of the funniest and most entertaining stuff I’ve ever read. If you have some free time, read this guy’s stuff … it won’t help make you any money, but it had great entertainment value.
https://www.aussiestockforums.com/threa ... cam.27075/
Oil Trading Academy - the net's weirdest trading scam
This is a new one lol...I've seen some scams in my 8 years of trading, but nothing quite this weird. You really need to watch a few videos to get a feel for the weird factor....
check out the site www.oiltradingacademy.com
Eventually the CFTC will have to shut this guy down....
CanOz
---
As the owner and administrator of ASF, I've been accused of some strange things over the years, but being called a "Freemason Jew" has got to take the cake.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aussi...u ... et-1131218
Clearly, the person running this scam, David Kuvelas, is a deeply disturbed, delusional individual. He did, however, manage to give me a good laugh this evening.
---
My initial reaction to Kuvelas' rants was one of hilarity and laughter. However, after reading this latest bit of feline grief my reaction has changed to sadness as it's clear now that this man is mentally disturbed and clearly suffering from paranoid delusion. Anyone who has given this guy money for anything other than psychiatric treatment needs to quietly walk away and learn from the experience. OTA is not just a scam, it's a window into the realm of mental illness.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

livingthedream wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 1:36 am
You guys have got to be the biggest bunch of losers I have ever witnessed before in my entire life, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad, seriously you have my sympathy and my pity.....David
This is fairly accurate