Hands down, Chicago is the worst dating scene!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Hands down, Chicago is the worst dating scene!

Post by CannedHam »

traveller wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:25 pm
Guhji wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 7:29 am
War zone? What are you talking about? Unless you're looking for trouble, you're not going to find any, here. SMH
In Chicago, it is not about if you are looking for trouble, it is about if trouble is looking for you. In Chicago, trouble is a ruthless predator and a hunter, and it preys heavily on innocent people that are even minding their own business.
Actually, in terms of murder RATE, Chicago was ranked 25 in the US in 2017. Some notable cities with higher homicide rates: Cleveland, Orlando, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, and Memphis. See https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/ ... ate-cities.

Obviously not a glowing review but it's not a f****g war zone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Never take anything posted on this website seriously.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

CannedHam wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 3:04 pm
traveller wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:25 pm
Guhji wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 7:29 am
War zone? What are you talking about? Unless you're looking for trouble, you're not going to find any, here. SMH
In Chicago, it is not about if you are looking for trouble, it is about if trouble is looking for you. In Chicago, trouble is a ruthless predator and a hunter, and it preys heavily on innocent people that are even minding their own business.
Actually, in terms of murder RATE, Chicago was ranked 25 in the US in 2017. Some notable cities with higher homicide rates: Cleveland, Orlando, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, and Memphis. See https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/ ... ate-cities.

Obviously not a glowing review but it's not a f****g war zone.
Chicago IS a war zone east of California Avenue! The vicious flash mobs have completely overrun the entire inner city Chicago is way, far worse than Detroit. They sweep the violence under the rug in Illinois because they are so corrupted and selfish and they want tourists to die. I can easily tell you; the only place in America that is more dangerous than inner city Chicago is East St. Louis, which has terrorist bombings and even a significant population of Islamic terrorists.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

The Chicago suburbs are a lot safer in terms of crime and violence than Chicago proper, but spiritually it can be even more lethal in the suburbs than the city proper. For example, in Downtown Naperville, it's like even a capital felony punishable by military lockdown and use of maximum lethal force for a man to approach within less than 30 feet of a woman. Places like even College of DuPage, Elmhurst College, Wheaton College, Yorktown Mall, Oak Brook Mall, Madison Meadow, DuPage County Fairgrounds (including at the annual DuPage County Fair), the Naperville Riverwalk, the Morton Arboretum, and Fermilab, you can never approach a woman without getting the police and security on your tail. Same thing even at fun places like Rainbow Falls and Six Flags Great America. You are literally expected to walk in huge, wide circles around every single woman you see and give them at least 30 feet or more of personal space, especially if you want to stay out of prison.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

In other words, Chicagoans are toxic, spoiled, and hateful, but the social atmosphere out in the collar county area is in fact far worse and far more toxic than it is in Chicago proper and really even central Cook County. As in literally, the farther you get from Chicago proper, the more toxic and hateful and socially disconnected the people get. The safer the neighborhoods you start getting into, especially in the outer suburbs, the more intolerant of strangers the locals get and the thicker the default ice barriers get. If I had say on which place is the most stuck up and anti social place in the Western Hemisphere, I would easily say, it is even DeKalb County, Illinois.
Last edited by traveller on October 11th, 2018, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

If you're a single and looking guy in Chicagoland especially, you better be able to very easily afford to live in Chicago's north suburb of Winnetka. Or even the Oak Brook neighborhood of Hunter Trails.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I went to Chicago. Met a friendly bartender with a great personality. His girlfriend came in and was sitting next to me. She was chubby. I had seen enough at that point, and I never will go back.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:23 pm
I went to Chicago. Met a friendly bartender with a great personality. His girlfriend came in and was sitting next to me. She was chubby. I had seen enough at that point, and I never will go back.
There are a lot of fat women in the Chicago area. You will also see a lot of guys who are in good shape, who work out at the gym with obese girlfriends and wives! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Illinois has been rated the worst state to live in by multiple measures for over a decade. People with options have been leaving in droves. Low IQ third world immigration still cant make up for the ongoing population losses. Illinois appears to be fundamentally screwed up on multiple levels and it seems likely the State of Illinois will file bankruptcy like Sears just did. With a good economy everywhere else the time is right to move. Like the Titanic Illinois is a sinking ship, the best option is to leave as fast as possible. If you cant figure out what to do just pack up and drive in any direction except north. Do this for two or three days or until you hit an ocean and your options will improve.
משה בן יצחק
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Us Floridians, however, do not like Illinoisans due to their extremely toxic personalities. And even I like to make it known that toxic personalities and standoffish behaviors will not be tolerated in the State of Florida.