What YouTube channels, blogs, other forums do you follow?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

What YouTube channels, blogs, other forums do you follow?

Post by CannedHam »

Just thought I'd see what other HA related media you guys follow. I follow several YouTube channels, recently I've been watching this guy, who is a Canadian retired in China:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIbYG7OfIU&t=[/youtube]
I also loosely follow a few financial forums (My Money Mustache, early-retirement.org) and a handful of subreddits.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: What YouTube channels, blogs, other forums do you follow?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

CannedHam wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Just thought I'd see what other HA related media you guys follow. I follow several YouTube channels, recently I've been watching this guy, who is a Canadian retired in China:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIbYG7OfIU&t=[/youtube]
I also loosely follow a few financial forums (My Money Mustache, early-retirement.org) and a handful of subreddits.
CannedHam the other YouTube channels, blogs, and other forums I happen to follow are the following:

1.) www.expatkings.com- it is a website that is by and for black men. Like HappierAbroad.com, it promotes traveling, expatriation, and find love/marriage overseas. In addition, the website provides tips on how to get a passport, make more money online, travel tips, to find foreign women, etc.

2.) www.themasculinetraveler.com- a website aimed at men seeking foreign women and that has travel guides to various countries.

3.) www.singlemantravel.com

4.) www.returnofkings.com

5.)Youtube.com Channel- (Slidejones) Regularly critiques American culture and society and compares it to foreign countries.

6.) Youtube.com Channel-(Xanatos Clutch)

7.) Youtube.com Channel-(Solotv84)

8.) Youtube.com Channel-(Kelcat34)

9.) Youtube.com Channel-(Tom Leyksis)

10.) Youtube.com Channel-(Oshay Duke Jackson) Black American male youtuber who is a student at medical school in Poland who every once in the while takes about foreign women and has guest who travel abroad.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

Mark Dice and Paul Joseph Watson.

Though they technically don't fall into the "Happier Abroad" category, they both do expose the downfall of morality in America.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teh Amasin Spoderman wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 8:35 pm
Mark Dice and Paul Joseph Watson.
The trouble with alt-lite people like those is that the can only moan about some symptoms of the problem and can't name the Jew or offer any real solutions, so are not really worth listening to.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

I only follow http://culturewhiz.org/forum and http://wallstreetplayboys.com These guys are all rich with genius level intellects.

Everything else mention here is stupid shit for retards.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I watch some YT, but not often.

YT channels on sociopaths (but the rest of the world mislabels them with the term narcissists or malignant narcissists, but they are really just the non-violent version of psychopaths known as sociopaths).

Some religious channels, such as Stedfast and Vancouver churches.

As for "science", channels like Jeranism, and EricDuBay and other channels.

Some orchestral music, such as Two Steps From Hell.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.