incel sites like sluthate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Re: incel sites like sluthate

Post by AkitaMan »

I didn't bother going to the site, but I have little doubt that those guys aren't putting any work into themselves. An attractive face, body, and height are an advantage, but I see plenty of dudes without those genetic blessings who have women at their sides. It might not seem fair (make peace with the fact that nature isn't concerned with fairness), but people without those blessings will have to put a little more work into themselves - unless they've neglected themselves, in which case they'll have to put in a lot of work until they get where they need to be.
Last edited by AkitaMan on May 27th, 2018, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yohan wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
MrLee4u is a resident troll in this forum - likely same person as Paloaltoguy - both are on my ignore-list.
To reply to this oxygen thief is time-waste.
Thanks, I didn't know.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:36 pm
^ You've twisted my words, buddy. I never said "you need to look like a male model or have a ton of money to get girls." What I said is that nothing matters more than looks in attraction. It's probably not be a statement that can be proven conclusively, but there is a lot of evidence out there (some which I have alluded to and others which can be easily found by anyone actually interested).

Your pictures are irrelevant and an obvious waste of space. But can't really say I'm interested in continuing an argument with a person who labels those who hold opposing opinions as "mentally retarded". Excuse me now, I'm going to look for "stupid shit" to read on the internet in my "basement". (like seriously, what the **** do you know about me?) Oh wait. I just did....in the post above.
Blah, sex is not intercourse without communication patterns that stimulate the mind(especially for women) — the brain is the largest sex organ by mass, not to mention sensory perception and feedback, creativity and desire and planning etc. You can look like a model but if you're unable to engage the mind of the opposite sex the attraction won't last. For man, love consists of wanting to have and not the renunciation and giving away of a woman’s love. Nevertheless, wanting to have always comes to an end with having. It is actually man’s more refined and suspicious lust for **possession** that rarely admits his **having** and then only late, and thus permits his love to persist. It is even possible for his love to increase after the surrender: he will not readily concede that a woman should have nothing more to give him. However, women on the other hands, have no delusions. A woman’s biological imperative is to acquire the resources to produce offspring, as well as the protection granted by a strong capable mate.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Yohan wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 10:10 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:36 pm
^ You've twisted my words, buddy.
MrLee4u is a resident troll in this forum - likely same person as Paloaltoguy - both are on my ignore-list.
To reply to this oxygen thief is time-waste.
This guy is just some dumb, low-level autistic factory worker pushing 80 years old.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 10:59 am
sluthate is dead, it's nothing but low quality shitposting now. Incels.me is a better forum, 1000 times more active, and with a lot of good discussion.
Nah, just shit
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

AkitaMan wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 11:54 am
I didn't bother going to the site, but I have little doubt that those guys aren't putting any work into themselves. An attractive face, body, and height are advantage with most women, but I see plenty of dudes without those genetic blessings who have women at their sides. It might not seem fair (make peace with the fact that nature isn't concerned with fairness), but people without those blessings will have to put a little more work into themselves - unless they've neglected themselves, in which case they'll have to put in a lot of work until they get where they need to be.
Yup. These people are retards
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 10:59 am
sluthate is dead, it's nothing but low quality shitposting now. Incels.me is a better forum, 1000 times more active, and with a lot of good discussion.
Goddam incels.me is depressing. What's the point of living for these guys?