Why Working a 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Working a 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Post by jamesbond »

Graham Stephan explains what it was like to work a 9 to 5 job before he quit and started investing in real estate.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Working a 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Post by jamesbond »

Joe Rogan talks about wasting your life in the 9-5 rat race.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I am still adjusting to my new lifestyle as a teacher instead of having a 9-5 job.

I have so much free time now.

My slightly older friend is back in the UK trying to find another desk job. It's not a pretty sight. You really gotta bank as much as you can and hit semi-retirement by your mid-40's.

Go to the compound interest calculator and see how it would all add up.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Henry Rollins and Joe Rogan talk about soul-crushing jobs.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining why the 9 to 5 job was invented to begin with.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When I was working full time, 9-5 was a dream. I would have been happy to get a job with those hours. Mainly because I was working some odd hours and weekends.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Aaron Clarey explains why working a 9 to 5 job is supposed to be an unpleasant experience.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video about why highly spiritual people cannot work 9 to 5. I've always wondered: What do people who are highly spiritual or freespirited or are starving artists usually do then if they can't work 9 to 5? I mean how do they pay bills and make ends meet usually? Do they usually have rich parents that help them? What if they don't? Society is definitely geared toward slaves, automatons, and NPCs. It has no role for freespirits.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 2:28 am
Video about why highly spiritual people cannot work 9 to 5. I've always wondered: What do people who are highly spiritual or freespirited or are starving artists usually do then if they can't work 9 to 5? I mean how do they pay bills and make ends meet usually? Do they usually have rich parents that help them? What if they don't? Society is definitely geared toward slaves, automatons, and NPCs. It has no role for freespirits.

This was a good video. I think it summarises my personal thoughts on the matter. Any human with an ounce of creativity or a yearning for true freedom would find the 9-5 grind utterly soul crushing. It's just clandestine slavery andI really can't understand why people are so brainwashed by the cult of hard work.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 12:52 pm
Winston wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 2:28 am

This was a good video. I think it summarises my personal thoughts on the matter. Any human with an ounce of creativity or a yearning for true freedom would find the 9-5 grind utterly soul crushing. It's just clandestine slavery andI really can't understand why people are so brainwashed by the cult of hard work.
True that, I think people were brainwashed since birth, to get on the hamster wheel and work work work until they die
while their slave masters get wealthier and wealthier from your "labor".
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 12:52 pm
I watched that video and then after this video came next in the autoplay queue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.