A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Post by publicduende »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 23rd, 2018, 12:24 am
Well now you are going to the other extreme, saying you want an intellectual girl who is your equal. No offense but how new are you to the red pill? That was one of the first true redpills to swallow, that this stupid idea "I want a smart girl who is my equal" is utterly false. Why not just marry a "smart" feminist western woman then?

And you've already said you're not interested in the other option, "having a female house pet" as you put it.

This is why I had asked, "Are we moving into a post-marriage society?" Men and women have become incompatible on fundamental levels, in the modern age, to put it lightly.
I want a smart girl, not necessarily an intellectual girl.

My Filipina gf is intellectual in the sense that she reads fiction, literature and poetry, she watches the news and - most important of it all - knows how to reason about all that, make herself an opinion and share it or debate about it...these are basic essentials to have a healthy relationship and one where one doesn't get bored after the chemistry fades away (which inevitably does).

She is also pretty, young, feminine and - most important of it all - well aware of the importance of gender roles. Having had no significant relationship with a man, let alone an adult man (she is 24), she is still warming up to all the things that men do which she finds useless or insane. It does take a little patience there :)

The "red pill" is an extreme, too, don't you think? It postulates a binary option - either the Western feminist b*tch or the innocent girl who is homebound and, by nature or necessity, extremely subdue to the her male "master". It works well in a work of fiction like the Matrix, but reality is far more nuanced, I believe.

Even here in the Philippines, I have gone through lots of hoops (some of them recorded in some of my earlier posts) and moments of hope followed by moments of dark despair. It was precisely when I believed I could never get "my kind of Pinay" to fall for a man like me, that C stepped into my life and actually did.

Believe me, if I can do it, anybody can. No pill or other medication required. Just patience, a bit of common sense and a conviction that the fact black swans were never seen until 1697, doesn't mean the didn't exist.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

publicduende wrote:
May 23rd, 2018, 9:39 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 23rd, 2018, 12:24 am
Well now you are going to the other extreme, saying you want an intellectual girl who is your equal. No offense but how new are you to the red pill? That was one of the first true redpills to swallow, that this stupid idea "I want a smart girl who is my equal" is utterly false. Why not just marry a "smart" feminist western woman then?

And you've already said you're not interested in the other option, "having a female house pet" as you put it.

This is why I had asked, "Are we moving into a post-marriage society?" Men and women have become incompatible on fundamental levels, in the modern age, to put it lightly.
I want a smart girl, not necessarily an intellectual girl.

My Filipina gf is intellectual in the sense that she reads fiction, literature and poetry, she watches the news and - most important of it all - knows how to reason about all that, make herself an opinion and share it or debate about it...these are basic essentials to have a healthy relationship and one where one doesn't get bored after the chemistry fades away (which inevitably does).

She is also pretty, young, feminine and - most important of it all - well aware of the importance of gender roles. Having had no significant relationship with a man, let alone an adult man (she is 24), she is still warming up to all the things that men do which she finds useless or insane. It does take a little patience there :)

The "red pill" is an extreme, too, don't you think? It postulates a binary option - either the Western feminist b*tch or the innocent girl who is homebound and, by nature or necessity, extremely subdue to the her male "master". It works well in a work of fiction like the Matrix, but reality is far more nuanced, I believe.

Even here in the Philippines, I have gone through lots of hoops (some of them recorded in some of my earlier posts) and moments of hope followed by moments of dark despair. It was precisely when I believed I could never get "my kind of Pinay" to fall for a man like me, that C stepped into my life and actually did.

Believe me, if I can do it, anybody can. No pill or other medication required. Just patience, a bit of common sense and a conviction that the fact black swans were never seen until 1697, doesn't mean the didn't exist.
Sounds like you got a pretty good girl then. You have to understand that a lot of guys here have been treated like shit by both men and women in society, and this has caused us to develop a hate towards society and people in general. So we are not very inclined to put our trust in anyone, even a woman, or rather, especially a woman, after having swallowed the redpill.

Asian women are pretty much the only option left for a man who wants to have a stable family life. That, or convert to Islam. Both are good choices. White women, western women, are so f***ing far gone at this point. They are like demons who are only focused on their next orgasm. In other words, extreme selfishness.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 7:12 pm
Zambales wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 7:00 pm
suprmon wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 5:33 pm
Zambales, you say you were misunderstood about go backpacking to certain parts of the Philippines. You knew exactly what you were saying! Backpacking to any to any unfamiliar country is dangerous and foolhardy to say the least and to send a naive young person into uncharted territory shows a complete lack of that young person's safety and welfare! Oh, also do you usually insult someone's marital status when they challenge your opinions? Maybe you're the one whose a loser and lonely! Not everyone can be a "hotdogger" like you!
If you're going to make wild accusations at least back it up with evidence.

And no I'm not Brad Pitt but you don't need to be in the Philippines. All I'm doing is trying to add some positivity to the forum amidst all the doom and gloom that's associated with this place usually. Apologies for hitting a raw nerve.
Please do not feel like I am attacking you, Zambales. You're one of the better members both in terms of contributions and tones. I do appreciate you trying to inject some positivity into the discussion about finding a worthy companion in the Philippines. It's just that, after almost 3 years living here continuously, I have kind of grown cynical about some of the usual "nice" stereotypes about Filipino people.

I haven't travelled in the province as extensively as you did, I simply never had the time. I have direct experience of a lot of province people who moved to Davao, though, and I have obviously spent some time in some rural areas around Davao and even far away in Mindanao, Surigao for example.

Life outside a town is very, very simple indeed. There isn't much to do at all, apart from working for the local government or for the few micro-businesses available, usually small grocery shops, laundries, car shops and other small utilities. Most of those girls are not just simple, but simple-minded.

They might appear innocent and kind on the surface but, as the other poster says, their behaviour is overly naive and prone to the kind of impulsive and consequence-free thinking typical of a child. I might enjoy some fun time with one or two of those girls but would never entrust them with, say, my house keys, let alone the keys to my heart so to speak :-) I have tried a few times and had nothing but disappointments.

It might be just my own bias, but I am not looking for a "home pet" of a girl who will just follow her man's instructions, never complain - in fact never express an opinion - and be contented with being finally drawn out of an existence of misery and struggle. If that was the case, I would have taken my pick in Davao mere weeks into moving there. There are plenty of options even in a large city - no need to go deep in the province!

It's when you're looking for a girl who is not just attractive, but also holds her own intellectually, holds dreams beyond being supported by a man of (financial) means and isn't looking to "upgrade" at the first available chance, that's a much taller call. Not just in the Philippines, everywhere in the world.

My personal conclusion is: finding a quality girl is hard everywhere. Going to rural Mindanao hoping to find a "kind savage" that ticks all those boxes is a Robinson Crusoe kind of myth.
I appreciate the compliment and I don't think you're attacking me because I do agree with what you say apart from the last sentence. You have to remember that I have dated a number of Filipina's so I can relate to what you've written. Having said that, I'm not going to tar every Filipina with the same brush whether she lives in Makati or Marawi.

I'm not looking for a yes woman either nor a slave. I'd rather my woman to have character but most importantly she has to be fiercely loyal, mature, and to be strong enough to not be dominated or swayed by outside influences. I don't care if she's ambitious or not so long as she's not lazy. I'm the hunter, I'm the provider. In return I demand respect, appreciation and of course loyalty. Not too much to ask is it?. :)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 23rd, 2018, 12:20 am
It's not about attitude or whatever. It's about the fact that these villagers are living in extreme poverty and would do anything to try to escape it, even kidnapping or extorting a western tourist. But hey if you want to put your welfare at risk by being around a bunch of desperate animals, then that's your choice.

Most urban people of those asian countries would never travel to the rural village areas. The native born urban asians see villages as extremely dangerous places and that law and order only exists in the big cities.

It's the racist western romanticism notion that village life is somehow pure. If it's so pure then why is everyone leaving to come to the big cities? Problem is they bring their uncivilized village culture to the big city too. Hence your only REAL option as a westerner is to live in a gated secure community or apartment complex.

Native born asians who live in the big cities think westerners are insane for wanting to travel to the smaller villages and rural areas.
Extreme poverty is another level altogether though. They'd be fortunate to own an apple never mind an apple smartphone.

But not all villages in SE Asia are like this are they? They might not be luxurious havens but people do survive by living a simple life and believe it or not some folk are content to.

When I was building my website about the Philippines around 2012 I came across some interesting info on a site called Nationmaster which compiles data on every country in the world. The Philippines was ranked 6th in the world for happiness amongst it's population. What does that say?

I'm not saying village life over there is pure but on the other hand it's unfair to label them all as a breeding ground for blood thirsty maniacs.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 3:18 pm
I appreciate the compliment and I don't think you're attacking me because I do agree with what you say apart from the last sentence. You have to remember that I have dated a number of Filipina's so I can relate to what you've written. Having said that, I'm not going to tar every Filipina with the same brush whether she lives in Makati or Marawi.

I'm not looking for a yes woman either nor a slave. I'd rather my woman to have character but most importantly she has to be fiercely loyal, mature, and to be strong enough to not be dominated or swayed by outside influences. I don't care if she's ambitious or not so long as she's not lazy. I'm the hunter, I'm the provider. In return I demand respect, appreciation and of course loyalty. Not too much to ask is it?. :)
Not much to ask, indeed, at least here in the Philippines. I have a good friend, a Swiss guy who lives in Cebu with his gf. I met him and his gf on one of my visit to Cebu a couple of months ago. I already had dinner so we only had a couple of pica-pica (small bites) and some fresh fruit juice. Towards the end of the evening I popped to the toilet and when I came back - much to my surprise - my friend told me his gf picked the tab and paid. She said she was happy she finally got the chance to meet me and wanted to be appreciative, so the bill was on her! She does have her own job (in the government), she is mature, loyal and - most importantly - drama free.

What's the catch? She is not that young - mid to late 30s if I don't go wrong. The unusual thing is not to find a woman of that quality (and those qualities) at that age. The unusual thing is to find one who is not already married and/or with kids. I guess my friend got lucky.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Zambales wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Not much to ask, indeed, at least here in the Philippines. I have a good friend, a Swiss guy who lives in Cebu with his gf. I met him and his gf on one of my visit to Cebu a couple of months ago. I already had dinner so we only had a couple of pica-pica (small bites) and some fresh fruit juice. Towards the end of the evening I popped to the toilet and when I came back - much to my surprise - my friend told me his gf picked the tab and paid. She said she was happy she finally got the chance to meet me and wanted to be appreciative, so the bill was on her! She does have her own job (in the government), she is mature, loyal and - most importantly - drama free.

What's the catch? She is not that young - mid to late 30s if I don't go wrong. The unusual thing is not to find a woman of that quality (and those qualities) at that age. The unusual thing is to find one who is not already married and/or with kids. I guess my friend got lucky.
Maturity plays a major part for me simply because the first Filipina I met back in 2005 lacked it in abundance. She was forever asking me whether I still liked her. I hacked that bullshit for a full two weeks before sending her on her way. She was 26 and I haven't dated a Filipina younger than her since. She had no kids and neither did the others I met in the future and they ranged in age from 29 to 36.

Tell me duende, if this Filipina wasn't attached to your friend would you have been interested in a woman like that or is your preference with much younger "untouched" types?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 12:27 am
Maturity plays a major part for me simply because the first Filipina I met back in 2005 lacked it in abundance. She was forever asking me whether I still liked her. I hacked that bullshit for a full two weeks before sending her on her way. She was 26 and I haven't dated a Filipina younger than her since. She had no kids and neither did the others I met in the future and they ranged in age from 29 to 36.

Tell me duende, if this Filipina wasn't attached to your friend would you have been interested in a woman like that or is your preference with much younger "untouched" types?
Maturity in Philippine society doesn't align to the definition found in Western societies. You can have a young (say, mid-20) Filipina who is so profoundly devoted to her family, she would be considered a very good adult in our cultures: they wake up early to tidy up the house and cook for their parents and younger siblings then go to school or work, they give whatever money they can save back to their families because they don't want to feel a burden or they want to feel "net contributors" to their households. Et cetera, you get me.

And yet, the same girls are the girls who get obsessively, insanely jealous about their men - no matter if they're Pinoy or foreigners - they often latch on silly trends and habits involving any combination of gossip, local TV, social media, etc. They show their more feminine and vulnerable - if not childish - sides when you least expect it, often when you least want them to.

If that particular woman hadn't been attached to my friend, I would have honestly passed on her: she is not that attractive to me and, as far as my friend told me, she is quite prudish. OK, need say it all? She is still a virgin. My friend is a Catholic and doesn't mind.

In general, I have met a few of these mature, well-settled women with no love life and no children. Most of them are single and lonely for a reason, usually nothing wrong with their minds, they're just unattractive or perhaps spent too long working abroad as OFW and once back in the Philippines, they find themselves too old to appeal a local man.

It is fair to say, many of these seasoned women aren't even that interested in ever-lasting love. I found some of them pretty disillusioned and more eager to hook up for some transient fun. Or well, so they said...most of them ended up (not so) secretly telling me they never lost hope of finding a good man for themselves.

In short, if a man isn't too picky in terms of age and looks, the Philippines offers plenty of "good women" for a mature foreigner. Of course the mature foreigner is expected to ignore the fact that they usually rank pretty low in the local dating & mating scene, this for a host of factors.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 9:03 am
..... You have to understand that a lot of guys here have been treated like shit by both men and women in society, and this has caused us to develop a hate towards society and people in general. So we are not very inclined to put our trust in anyone, even a woman, or rather, especially a woman, after having swallowed the redpill.

Asian women are pretty much the only option left for a man who wants to have a stable family life. That, or convert to Islam. Both are good choices. White women, western women, are so f***ing far gone at this point. They are like demons who are only focused on their next orgasm. In other words, extreme selfishness.
It is true that women in Western society often treat men and boys like shit. I am not talking only about a sexual relationship between a man and his wife or girlfriend. - I am talking out of my own experience about mother, some other female relatives, about my half-sisters, female classmates and female co-workers.... women can be very mean, violent and selfish.

As admin of a MGTOW-Forum since many years, I always try to explain to such badly treated men who are full of hate, that the first step to correct your life and to get over it is to release yourself of the feeling of hate - because hate is not improving your situation at all, more the opposite, hate is self destructive and those women who treated you badly don't care anyway about you, they will not waste even a single thought about you - even if you commit suicide.

Hate has also the bad side-effect that it is a trigger to do something you normally would not do - and I met men who were ending up in jail only because of hate after they were seriously provoked by a female.

It is better to change your feeling of hate into mistrust. To be able to say NO, if a woman shows up and expects you to say YES, because it is 'politically correct'. Again, it's not only about sex, but about many 'other things' what a 'gentleman' is supposed to do to help a 'poor girl' - to borrow money for example without any intention to pay it back - even to react 'insulted' when a man dares to ask a 'poor girl' to pay back as promised...

MGTOW is not women-hating in general, MGTOW is against feminism, which is rampant in Western society, especially within the anglosphere.

Why is that? Are Asian women really better? I don't think so. It is more about the legal situation in Western countries compared to Asian countries. What is strongly supported in USA/UK like child support (even if you are not the biological father!) is totally out of question in many Asian countries.

Asian countries are often good to protect real estate property of the person who paid for it - gender-neutral. If you, the man, are the owner of a house/land before marriage and it was fully paid with your name in the land title, it will be yours after divorce. You will not start a new life in poverty in a van, because your ex-wife has a child and a judge is asking you to transfer your house to her and still she has the right to insist on child support and alimony from her ex-husband who lost anyway everything.

Personally I do not see any reason why a Western man should convert to Islam. - Islam is very materialistic orientated too. It is not only oppressive to poor women, but also to poor men. In the Islamic world there are many men who are poor and lonely. What counts in the Muslim world is really your wallet, more than anywhere else. By far not all women are modest in Islam, some are very rich and are out for shopping sprees and they are not know to treat other people kindly either, ask any overseas worker like a Filipina maid or Indian houseboy who were working in a Saudi home.