A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 4:35 am
Zambales wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 4:18 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 3:12 am

i don't understand this obssession some men have with getting married. It's like, men who have never been married before, have some idea in their mind, that if they get married, their world will turn into a heaven overnight. It's really not how it works.

If you want kids, well as many people say, don't racemix, or you'll produce another Supreme Gentleman. So if you're white and want kids, get a girl from Eastern Europe or Russia.

But ultimately the idea that unmarried men are unhappy and miserable is not true. Look at this guy, he's in his 40s and has been banging prostitutes and banged like 500 chicks and he seems pretty happy.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/ ... MA:2204367
For me personally, the objective is to find my soul mate. I'm not interested at all in marrying for anything less. If I don't find her then so be it but I'll give it my best shot.

I don't think all unmarried men are unhappy either. If marriage isn't their goal and they're content remaining single then nobody has the right to criticize them. It's all down to personal preference. Some people are just not suited to relationships/marriage.
What if the whole "soul mate" concept is just another Disney fairytale myth used to cuck men?

Try meeting a girl and having both of your kundalinis awakened at the same time. THAT will truly lead to a situation where you both feel an INTENSE connection to each other, aka "soul mates".

Otherwise, I'd suggest more men should develop kind of a monk mentality, where they truly don't feel the need for a relationship. MGTOW is already achieving this to a degree.

True, sex will get boring, but then again if you up your testosterone levels, like take steroids, then you'll become a sex maniac and will need to ejaculate twice a day. Such a man could then move to a place with legal prostitution and get his rocks off twice a day. He'd f**k 600 women in one year.

Anyway to each his own, no path is right or wrong.
I can get by without being in a relationship as it's been four years now and it hasn't overly bothered me. I haven't even been looking lately and guess what happened? A Latino/Asian woman who lives in my area waltzed into my life a few weeks ago unannounced. Soul mate? Too early to tell for sure but I would put a bet on that it was.

Life has a habit of dealing out some funny cards - good and bad!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

What if the whole "soul mate" concept is just another Disney fairytale myth used to cuck men?
What if MGTOW is just another concept to point men in the wrong direction?
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zambales wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 5:22 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

then every single religion is pointing in the wrong direction, as Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism all have a concept of celibate monks.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 5:50 am
Zambales wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

then every single religion is pointing in the wrong direction, as Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism all have a concept of celibate monks.
So there are no marriages within these religions?

Apart from the likes of Yohan whose MGTOW beliefs are to stick up for men rights, the rest seem to be rebelling against themselves and becoming very bitter in the process.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zambales wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 6:01 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 5:50 am
Zambales wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

So there are no marriages within these religions?

Apart from the likes of Yohan whose MGTOW beliefs are to stick up for men rights, the rest seem to be rebelling against themselves and becoming very bitter in the process.
Marriage exists, I pointed out those religions because you said mgtow is leading in the wrong direction . In Hinduism the gods themselves unite in sexual union

So using sex, we can attain enlightenment and become one of the gods. It's not about being celibate, it's about avoiding the material entanglements of marriage and family.

And then it hit her! Kali was CUMMING!!! She entered thru the Ninth Gate of Divine Heavenly Orgasm into the realm of the gods where she tasted the Ecstactic Nectar for a few brief moments. Her face screwed up a bit as it hit her and from that One Look i could understand the immense power of her pleasure as she stared up at me with CRAZED eyes
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 1:17 am
The problem is however to go out to 'provinces in somewhere like Mindanao' is not without danger for a 'not so young but financially secure' Western man. A backpack tour in Philippines is not what I recommend. Do not neglect your own safety.

You mention Davao in Mindanao, and yes, Davao is still OK as it is a large city. However go to Tagum, Nabunturan nearby and turn to east to Compostela Valley - no Muslim there, plenty of alcoholics and drug abusers and armed Communist New People Army members - or you might travel direction to Cayagan de Oro - so what about Iligan and a nice visit to destroyed Islamic Marawi... Even in cities around Cebu City I am careful - no Muslim there, no New People Army member, but full with plenty of impoverished aggressive street children, fraternity gangs, pickpockets and otherwise ordinary Catholic criminals...

Outside of the few larger cities and resort areas in Philippines, it's often nothing worth a visit. Hotel accommodation is poor, good medical care not available, police more or less not existing, very poor selection of daily good available, basic food only. Locals of any kind, good ones but also bad ones will notice you quickly. It's also getting dark soon with only few streetlights and no evening activies in such places.

I am very sceptical about what I have seen so far in the Philippines that visiting provinces is an easy task. Another serious problem is poor public transport, only a few irregular buses and jeepney during day - rent-a-car might not be a good idea either considering bad roads, and ferries between all these many islands are very time-consuming.
I agree that rural Mindanao is not that heavenly jungle full of wonderful people many may think. Drug addiction and petty crime are rampant mainly because people, simply, have nothing better to do. Apart from a handful of local government jobs, the only thing to do there is have a small-time shop, or work for one of the local supermarkets and utilities, if there are any.

Things are definitely better in medium-sized town. I have been to Tagum, Nabunturan, some of the places you mention. They're not exactly jungle. They even have their very Jollibee shop, which Filipinos consider a proxy to urbanisation. :)

That girls from rural Mindanao will be more innocent and untouched by the corruption of modern life, it's a big fat myth. They all have their smartphones and social media addictions. The lack of jobs and opportunities actually tends to make them lazier and even less ambitious- if they were, they would have studied or moved to the nearest big cities for work.

Perhaps, wanting to reason along those lines, a good proxy to what you mention might be a young woman who just moved to Davao or other large city, looking for opportunities. At least you will have a girl who acually wants to do something with her life, other than cooking and cleaning for her family and watch local TV in the free time.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 8:51 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 1:17 am
The problem is however to go out to 'provinces in somewhere like Mindanao' is not without danger for a 'not so young but financially secure' Western man. A backpack tour in Philippines is not what I recommend. Do not neglect your own safety.

You mention Davao in Mindanao, and yes, Davao is still OK as it is a large city. However go to Tagum, Nabunturan nearby and turn to east to Compostela Valley - no Muslim there, plenty of alcoholics and drug abusers and armed Communist New People Army members - or you might travel direction to Cayagan de Oro - so what about Iligan and a nice visit to destroyed Islamic Marawi... Even in cities around Cebu City I am careful - no Muslim there, no New People Army member, but full with plenty of impoverished aggressive street children, fraternity gangs, pickpockets and otherwise ordinary Catholic criminals...

Outside of the few larger cities and resort areas in Philippines, it's often nothing worth a visit. Hotel accommodation is poor, good medical care not available, police more or less not existing, very poor selection of daily good available, basic food only. Locals of any kind, good ones but also bad ones will notice you quickly. It's also getting dark soon with only few streetlights and no evening activies in such places.

I am very sceptical about what I have seen so far in the Philippines that visiting provinces is an easy task. Another serious problem is poor public transport, only a few irregular buses and jeepney during day - rent-a-car might not be a good idea either considering bad roads, and ferries between all these many islands are very time-consuming.
That girls from rural Mindanao will be more innocent and untouched by the corruption of modern life, it's a big fat myth. They all have their smartphones and social media addictions. The lack of jobs and opportunities actually tends to make them lazier and even less ambitious- if they were, they would have studied or moved to the nearest big cities for work.
Mindanao is the poorest part of the Philippines so not everyone's going to own a smartphone. Internet connection is not available to all either.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter which country in the world it is, I'll think you'll find people as a whole from the more rural area's aren't consumed by the headless chicken rituals of the rat race where money takes centre stage and everything else comes a distant second. There's more of a community spirit rurally where folk are more likely to help each other, and yes, they are innocent to an extent because their lives haven't been affected by the competitive nature of suburbia.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 2:51 am
Mindanao is the poorest part of the Philippines so not everyone's going to own a smartphone. Internet connection is not available to all either.
You seem to assume that lack of fast and reliable Internet connection is somehow sheltering at least some of these girls from the corrupting powers of modernity. I am sorry but this is a myth. Considering there are "workable" smartphones with dual-core processors and reasonably large screen selling for as little as 2,000 pesos, I doubt a girl older than 18 will be found in rural Mindanao, who doesn't own one. The only people who still own "dumb phones" are some of the elderly.

And even if these girls had little or no access whatsoever to mobile technology and its satellite applications (including social media and online dating), I believe it's their lack of education and opportunities that will have turned them into lazy, dumb and (often) outright vicious people. Most of the horror stories you hear, about foreign men being scammed or even murdered by the Filipina and/or her friends and family, invariably involve girls from the deep province. Straight from the province or freshly moved from the province to the large(r) city.

It might be just my opinion, but my version of common sense (backed by plenty of first-hand experience) tells me that nothing makes a Filipina more reliable than a healthy dose of brains. Whether these brains and wisdom are acquired by having a good family, college education or life/work experience, it doesn't matter much. Most dumb girls who look innocent because they don't know any better, will probably stop looking so innocent when they learn what they can get, or they have gotten it and are free to show their true colours.
Zambales wrote:
Anyhow, it doesn't matter which country in the world it is, I'll think you'll find people as a whole from the more rural area's aren't consumed by the headless chicken rituals of the rat race where money takes centre stage and everything else comes a distant second. There's more of a community spirit rurally where folk are more likely to help each other, and yes, they are innocent to an extent because their lives haven't been affected by the competitive nature of suburbia.
True to an extent, but the same people - at least in the Philippines - will be consumed by far inferior and nastier behaviours...laziness, lack of ambition, the kind of stupid actions that can only stem from lack of basic world/life knowledge, superstition, greed, etc.

I know it's totally counter-intuitive but see: if a girl had any combination of brains and heart, she will have fled her native deep countryside at her first occasion. Usually high school, college or whenever she will feel that she needs a job to support herself, her family or her kids. Those who are not underage children and remain, do so for a reason. And, believe me, you're not gonna like that reason.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 11:52 am
Zambales wrote:
True to an extent, but the same people - at least in the Philippines - will be consumed by far inferior and nastier behaviours...laziness, lack of ambition, the kind of stupid actions that can only stem from lack of basic world/life knowledge, superstition, greed, etc.
I know it's totally counter-intuitive but see: if a girl had any combination of brains and heart, she will have fled her native deep countryside at her first occasion. Usually high school, college or whenever she will feel that she needs a job to support herself, her family or her kids. Those who are not underage children and remain, do so for a reason. And, believe me, you're not gonna like that reason.
I am not sure, Zambales, if this is still the case nowadays.
What publicduende says, makes a lot of sense and I made similar observations in Philippines and some other Asian countries.

Take for example Thailand, which has wide rural areas, but girls from there often move away to the cities and tourist spots and other girls who stay behind have all internet, computers and mobile phones and are informed what is going on outside their village. Thailand also has a cheap and very efficient long-distance inland bus network. Thai girls from rural areas are nothing better than girls from the cities.

-----

You can say the same about Japan, young women are only few in rural area or on islands which population survives based on farming, fishing or forest related products.

Many young women move on to cities, life is more comfortable for them. About the few women in rural areas, there is internet, mobile phones, ferries, airplanes, railway and bus to get away for a few days for vacation in the cities, often even traveling abroad as they all have passports, mail-order services will deliver all what they need...most of these Japanese women who stay are married, share an acriculture or fishing related business with their husband, son or otherwise relatives.

The difference between rural and urban in the behavior of women is getting smaller, often almost not existent anymore.

The only difference I still see between Japan/Thailand and Philippines with such girls, who like to be in contact with foreign men is still about the language.

However internet translating software is not that bad anymore, their vocabularies and understanding of grammatical rules increased significantly. Simple sentences appear fairly correct on the screen in English vs. complicated Asian languages, like Korean, Japanese and Thai within seconds during a chat online.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
The difference between rural and urban in the behavior of women is getting smaller, often almost not existent anymore.
In other words, the much-touted socio-cultural-sexual arbitrage window is almost closed down. Even in the Philippines, a man will have no other choice than be a quality man (or behave like one) to hope to find a quality young woman.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

In broad culture terms, is it safe to say then that we are moving towards a post-marriage society? Or rather a society where the top 20% of men will have all the women?

The spread of Islam is complimentary to this. In Islam, a man can have 4 wives. In the West, out of 5 new converts to Islam, 4 are women and one is a man.

I would argue that polygamy is a good thing because it ensures that only the best reproduce. America and western Europe produced a couple of generations of totally beta men, because beta men could get married and reproduce.

If only the top 20% of alpha men reproduce, then how is that a bad thing? At least the alphas will be passing on their superior genes and the betas will die off. There won't be any more huge incel movement because the incel beta males will have died out.
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Geez, learn how to do basic math and drop off the manoshphere shit! The top 20% of men ALREADY have all the women they COULD WANT. ONLY top tier men prefer TOP tier women! That leaves all the basic bitches with basic dudes. Only a total mentally ill loser can't find a basic bitch. In the manoshphere, you have a lot of basic dudes who feel entitled to top tier women without being top tier and mentally ill losers who can get anything at all. So they want to enslave women, legalize rape, etc so they can have a chance :lol:
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 8:04 am
Geez, learn how to do basic math and drop off the manoshphere shit! The top 20% of men ALREADY have all the women they COULD WANT. ONLY top tier men prefer TOP tier women! That leaves all the basic bitches with basic dudes. Only a total mentally ill loser can't find a basic bitch. In the manoshphere, you have a lot of basic dudes who feel entitled to top tier women without being top tier and mentally ill losers who can get anything at all. So they want to enslave women, legalize rape, etc so they can have a chance :lol:
But in a society that accepts and practices polygamy, the top 20% would ALSO marry the bottom 80% too. So your first statements are accurate only according to the modern society's unnatural emphasis on monogamy.

You also seem to push the whole "mental illness" point a lot in your posts. Here is an 15 part essay written by medical doctors that explains why psychiatry/psychology is a bogus science. "Mental illness" does not exist and it certainly has no biological/chemical basis.

http://antipsychiatry.org/

LOL @ using the red pill messiah Morpheous as your avatar but still believing in totally bluepill false doctrines.

Here's another couple of TRUE redpills, if you can handle it:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015 ... d.html?m=1

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015 ... exist.html
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 12:06 am
Yohan wrote:
In other words, the much-touted socio-cultural-sexual arbitrage window is almost closed down. Even in the Philippines, a man will have no other choice than be a quality man (or behave like one) to hope to find a quality young woman.
You do not gain anything if you really want a primitive young woman living with you - a recipe for troubles. What can you really do with such an illiterate woman somewhere from a village in India or Nepal, from Madagascar, Burkina Faso or Haiti - to mention a few countries. And these are not even Islamic countries. Situation is worse in places like Niger, Mauritania, Bangladesh, Chad, Pakistan, Afghanistan....

You cannot bring such women so easily into the Western world, expect considerable bureaucratic challenge and also huge financial expenses to take her out from her own place and to bring her legally back to your home in any developed Western country.

Yes, if you have money, you can choose to let her there and you move yourself to such a backwarded place, but what are you doing all day in a village in Central African Republic, Liberia or South Sudan? Not to talk about that some of these poverty nations are always on the brink of a war...

-----

In Philippines the situation is significantly better, people there are not illiterate except a few old people - even in a remote village a child has some few years basic education and understands a few words in English.

However I do not recommend Western foreigners to settle down in villages in small houses in low-income countries- this is attracting burglars, kidnappers and otherwise criminals, but in Philippines at least you can buy a condominium unit within a guarded community in the cities and you will be safe, not so easy for outsiders to enter and all what you need for your daily life will be available in nearby shopping malls and there will be also medical care available - and an airport not far away if you need suddenly an escape route. etc. Never forget you are a foreigner!

I know Western men who tried to settle down in remote areas, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Malaysia - with proper visa and sufficient income from abroad like a good retirement allowance - and with a local woman. - However this is a rather unsafe setup. In case the relationship breaks down, all people around you in this village - often relatives - will act against you and all what you can do is to leave as quick as possible. I know some of such crazy cases personally and not only from newspapers or internet.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:11 am
publicduende wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 12:06 am
Yohan wrote:
You do not gain anything if you really want a primitive young woman living with you - a recipe for troubles. What can you really do with such an illiterate woman somewhere from a village in India or Nepal, from Madagascar, Burkina Faso or Haiti - to mention a few countries. And these are not even Islamic countries. Situation is worse in places like Niger, Mauritania, Bangladesh, Chad, Pakistan, Afghanistan....

You cannot bring such women so easily into the Western world, expect considerable bureaucratic challenge and also huge financial expenses to take her out from her own place and to bring her to your home in any developed Western country.

Yes, if you have money, you can choose to let her there and you move yourself to such a backwarded place, but what are you doing all day in a village in Central African Republic, Liberia or South Sudan? Not to talk about that some of these poverty nations are always on the brink of a war...

-----

In Philippines the situation is significantly better, people there are not illiterate except a few old people - even in a remote village a child has some few years basic education and understands a few words in English.

I do not recommend Western foreigners to settle down in villages in small houses, this is attracting burglars, kidnappers and otherwise criminals, but in Philippines at least you can buy a condominium unit or house in a guarded community in the cities and you will be safe, not so easy for outsiders to enter and all what you need for your daily life will be available in nearby shopping malls and there will be also medical care available - an airport not far away if you need suddenly an escape route. etc. Never forget you are a foreigner!

I know Western men who tried to settle down in remote areas, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam - with proper visa and sufficient income from abroad like a good retirement allowance - with a local woman. - However this is a rather unsafe setup. In case the relationship breaks down, all people around you in this village - often relatives - will act against you and all what you can do is to leave as quick as possible. I know some of such crazy cases personally and not only from newspapers or internet.
Damn, man, your post really made a lot of good points.

Villages in the 3rd world are not safe. Village men are dumb stupid illiterate morons who will see you as an outsider and thus would see nothing wrong with trying to make a false criminal accusation or extortion from you.

If you want to marry a village girl then you have to live with her in one of the large cities in that country, in a secure gated apartment complex.

It's suicidal to live in a rural village in a 3rd world country as a foreigner because there is no law and order. They are primitive stupid animals, so while the village women will be pure, the men will be the lowest aspect of humans. Education is good for men, bad for women. Educated city males are decent people you can trust. Educated city women are just as bad as western women. Uneducated village women are very good. Uneducated village men are the lowest scum in the world and have zero morals or integrity; they are basically two legged animals who are very dangerous.

As for taking a village girl to a first world country? Really not a good idea because it is too huge of a change and why would you want to bring a pure person into the toxic atmosphere of a modern western country where she'll get brainwashed by the local western women the moment she starts associating with them? The West is dying and thus the whole point of this site is to become happier abroad. Leave the West forever.