The Supreme Gentleman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Penguin
Freshman Poster

The Supreme Gentleman

Post by The_Penguin »

Yesterday, May 23 was the 4-year anniversary of Elliot Rodger's rampage. The day has come to be known as Saint Elliot's Day by his followers and the online Incel community.

He's also known as the Supreme Gentleman.

He's getting a movie. j/k but a movie would be cool.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: The Supreme Gentleman

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

He was the most epic meme of all time. I remember the first time I read the news "some kid went on a shooting spree in southern california" and then I watched his video and I was laughing my ass off for the next 4 weeks. "I am the true alpha male", "Instead of me, the Supreme Gentleman", etc. His whole 6 minute rant was the best thing I've ever heard. I can't believe it hasn't gotten over a billion views on youtube. It only has like 1 million views

How the f**k is this possible?

Haha, the top most upvoted comment is "How is he able to just stare in the sun like that"

Post by MrMan »

My wife found this online and showed it to me after the shooting. She was surprised because she thought he was a good looking guy.

But there is something guys in the manosphere and on this site (does this count as part of the manosphere?) should realize. His underlying philosophy is that society or girls somehow owe him sex. It doesn't work that way, and I think some guys on the site need to realize that.

If you marry a woman, you might say she owes you sex and you owe here sex, but you still have to be cool, considerate, in a way about it.

This guy was what? 22? He could have had sex later in his lifetime. What repelled girls may have been a creepy killer vibe. If he'd searched around, he probably could have found a girl who was into that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

On May 23, 2014, in Isla Vista, California, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara, before killing himself inside his vehicle.

The attack began when Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment. Afterwards, he drove to a sorority house and shot three female students outside, killing two. He drove past a nearby deli and shot to death a male student who was inside. He began to speed through Isla Vista, shooting and wounding several pedestrians and striking several others with his car. Rodger exchanged gunfire with police twice during the attack, receiving a non-fatal gunshot to the hip. The rampage ended when his car crashed into a parked vehicle and came to a stop. Police found him dead in the car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
This is no one to idolize.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 7:30 pm
What repelled girls may have been a creepy killer vibe.
Not likely. They'd have been all over him.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
My wife found this online and showed it to me after the shooting. She was surprised because she thought he was a good looking guy.

But there is something guys in the manosphere and on this site (does this count as part of the manosphere?) should realize. His underlying philosophy is that society or girls somehow owe him sex. It doesn't work that way, and I think some guys on the site need to realize that.

If you marry a woman, you might say she owes you sex and you owe here sex, but you still have to be cool, considerate, in a way about it.

This guy was what? 22? He could have had sex later in his lifetime. What repelled girls may have been a creepy killer vibe. If he'd searched around, he probably could have found a girl who was into that.
Yes, Elliot was NOT an ugly guy. But he was very unrealistic in his expectations and outlooks. He could have easily gotten some goth chick but no, he was brainwashed by the "American dream" and he moved to that college party beach town in Southern california where he was totally out of his depth. He wanted a 10/10 white blonde woman.

His parents had sent him away to live with their relatives in Morocco and Elliot could have started over and learned to fit in, in a new culture. So Elliot DID go live abroad but he was so brainwashed by the stupid "American Dream" that he felt he could only be happy if he lived in America and got a 10/10 white blonde American bitch.

Then again, this is assuming his story is true and he isn't just some MK-ULTRA mind control slave.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 9:50 pm
MrMan wrote:
What repelled girls may have been a creepy killer vibe.
Not likely. They'd have been all over him.
the goth and crazy types of girls, yes. Not the 10/10 white blonde American dream woman he was searching desperately for.

The guy just had totally unrealistic and outright wrong expectations and that was his whole problem. Sounds like he fell for the whole false dream "Disney" fantasy reality that American culture and southern California tries to promote.

Elliot Rodgers- The American Dream Gone Mad

Post by TruthSeeker »

How can he just stare into the sun like that?
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 2:41 am

How can he just stare into the sun like that?
He spent thousands of dollars on lottery tickets to try to win and get rich, and he thought once he was rich he would begin living "the American Dream".

The guy just had really unrealistic and inaccurate expectations of how things work.