Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Anyone remember the Antifeminism movement before the alt-right subverted it in 2014?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Anyone remember the Antifeminism movement before the alt-right subverted it in 2014?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » May 31st, 2018, 1:31 pm

Any oldfags here? Here's a quick history lesson for those of you who maybe not remember.

The antifeminism movement became huge between 2010 to 2014. In 2014, white nationalist elements, most likely paid government agents, started infiltrating it and pushing a nationalist agenda. They succeeded in subverting the antifeminism movement so well that by 2015, it had become the "Alt-Right" and was no longer concerned much about feminism and more about mass immigration and nationalism. Roosh started pushing this shit on the Return of Kings website which was extremely popular at the time. 4chan also stopped being so much about trolling feminists and more about nationalism.

The elite were terrified to see a movement where men were finally becoming united based on being fellow men. So they subverted it.

Funny how as soon as the Antifeminism movement transformed into the Alt-Right, tons of women joined it. According to white women, racism is okay, but treating men as equals and having a fair divorce and legal system is not. This is why it is utterly stupid for white men to want to "defend" white women from immigrants and multiculturalism. White women are truly evil. All of these alt-right men are cucks for white-knighting for these ungrateful white bitches. White women are scum.

Why should men be against immigration and multiculturalism? Due to multiculturalism, we have a shitload of hot Asian female immigrants living in the West. No need to even go abroad anymore since so many hot Asian women have now come to the West.

Why should men be against Islam? Islam is a pro-male religion. Islam is the only force powerful enough to stop feminism and put these white whores back in the kitchen.

Anyone who fell for the nationalist, anti-Islam "redpill" is a pathetic cuck. Islam is the only thing that can save the West at this point and bring the West back to a patriarchal standard. White people sure as hell aren't going to bring back the patriarchy. We NEED these alpha Muslim men to come and put these out-of-control white whores back in their place because clearly white men are incapable of doing that at this point.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone remember the Antifeminism movement before the alt-right subverted it in 2014?

Post by Cornfed » May 31st, 2018, 11:14 pm

Anti-feminism and nationalism are the same issue. The ZOG is suppressing our birthrate and destroying our society with feminism and then replacing us with third world genetic trash.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone remember the Antifeminism movement before the alt-right subverted it in 2014?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » May 31st, 2018, 11:41 pm

Cornfed wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 11:14 pm
Anti-feminism and nationalism are the same issue. The ZOG is suppressing our birthrate and destroying our society with feminism and then replacing us with third world genetic trash.
Looks like you swallowed the "redpill" whole.

There are tons of extremely hot and sexy brown women. Are you implying they are "3rd world trash"?

There are almost no good white women left because of how deeply brainwashed by feminism white women have become. You're suggesting we are supposed to marry such trash white women and reproduce with them, nevermind that the entire legal/marriage system is extremely biased against men?

Of course, white women vote to import millions of subhuman genetic trash MEN from the 3rd world. Funny how our feminist white women don't vote to bring in millions of "oppressed" women from 3rd world countries? Two reasons for this:

1. White women are filthy subhuman animals who only want to have sex with the lowest genetic garbage
2. Foreign women would seriously compete with white women as most white men would prefer foreign women over feminist white women

By all means, let's bring in Muslims and let the West become Islamic. Then we can put these white bitches back in their place under Shariah law.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » May 31st, 2018, 11:56 pm

Asian women = 3rd world genetic trash
White women = perfect Aryan princesses

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » June 1st, 2018, 1:18 am

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:

There are tons of extremely hot and sexy brown women. Are you implying they are "3rd world trash"?
The fact that some T3 females are make good masturbatory aids does not mean they are not genetically inferior or that we should want to flood white countries with them and their male counterparts. Obviously when sanity is restored white females will have to be forced to breed their replacements and then shot, and sure attractive brown females will have the option of being sterilised and staying on as domestic and sex workers.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 1st, 2018, 3:48 pm

Cornfed wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 1:18 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:

The fact that some T3 females are make good masturbatory aids does not mean they are not genetically inferior or that we should want to flood white countries with them and their male counterparts. Obviously when sanity is restored white females will have to be forced to breed their replacements and then shot, and sure attractive brown females will have the option of being sterilised and staying on as domestic and sex workers.
Yes in a sane world where men weren't cucks and manginas, men would allow foreign women to live in their country as sex workers and that way men wouldn't have to disrupt society by leaving the country simply to have sex with such women.

But we live in a feminist country where women hate men and want to do everything in their power to make men's lives miserable, including denying men sex with exotic foreign women.