Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Advice to men between the ages of 18 to 35: MOVE TO ASIA!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Advice to men between the ages of 18 to 35: MOVE TO ASIA!

Post by zboy1 » June 6th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Asia is not a bad place to be, especially if you're the adventurous type. However, you will have to accept the fact that the locals will never see you as 'one of them.' If you're the sensitive type, Asia will not be the place for you. You will become frustrated and angry, because you'll get treated differently than the locals. That's the nature of Asians, who are xenophobic and racist in nature. Sometimes, though, you will get treated 'better' than the locals in some situations---which you can take advantage of.

I think overseas Asians would be the best suited in Asia, followed by non self-conscious Whites. Admittedly, some Black people have a hard time in Asia, due to the racism and prejudices of Asians against Black people, unfortunately.

That's not to say Black people don't like it in Asia; again, the ones who aren't so self-conscious and have an interest in Asian culture do well here. Same with Whites.

Living in Asia, there is definitely a spirit of optimism and a level of contentedness that you won't find in angry, isolated Anglo countries. Many like living here because this part of the world is so unique, full of opportunities, and a great base to travel the world.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 6th, 2018, 8:30 pm

zboy1 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 2:52 pm
Asia is not a bad place to be, especially if you're the adventurous type. However, you will have to accept the fact that the locals will never see you as 'one of them.' If you're the sensitive type, Asia will not be the place for you. You will become frustrated and angry, because you'll get treated differently than the locals. That's the nature of Asians, who are xenophobic and racist in nature. Sometimes, though, you will get treated 'better' than the locals in some situations---which you can take advantage of.

I think overseas Asians would be the best suited in Asia, followed by non self-conscious Whites. Admittedly, some Black people have a hard time in Asia, due to the racism and prejudices of Asians against Black people, unfortunately.

That's not to say Black people don't like it in Asia; again, the ones who aren't so self-conscious and have an interest in Asian culture do well here. Same with Whites.

Living in Asia, there is definitely a spirit of optimism and a level of contentedness that you won't find in angry, isolated Anglo countries. Many like living here because this part of the world is so unique, full of opportunities, and a great base to travel the world.
All good points you mentioned. Yes, racism is very much alive in Asia. If you're white, people will treat you like a god. If yuo'r eblack, they'll treat you like shit literally.

Aside from that, you have to not care about "fitting in". Asia is suitable for MGTOW-types, monk-types, who don't really mix much with others. In Asia you can truly just live anonymously if you choose to do so.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » June 6th, 2018, 8:36 pm

You can say the same about USA or anywhere else really. As an asian guy growing up America it still racist here.

Not 100 % sure that whites are treated as gods in asia.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji » June 6th, 2018, 11:24 pm

I can't speak for China or Japan, but certainly Koreans are more appearance and status conscious than Americans. Then again, there are many kind and generous Koreans as well? I guess it depends who you meet and your own attitude. I do wonder what you would do there though?

Sure, go ahead and check out East Asia if you're so inclined. Certainly can't hurt. I gotta say, plastic surgery or no, Korea has pound for pound the best looking women. Tall (comparable to whites), fair skinned (creamy white alabaster skin), with long legs and often generous bosoms and derrieres. I also think Korean girls have spunk and personality. They're smart and kind.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 7th, 2018, 5:11 am

chanta76 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 8:36 pm
You can say the same about USA or anywhere else really. As an asian guy growing up America it still racist here.

Not 100 % sure that whites are treated as gods in asia.
The racism is coming from white women. White men are very liberal. 99% of racism is coming from white women.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 7th, 2018, 5:12 am

Guhji wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 11:24 pm
I can't speak for China or Japan, but certainly Koreans are more appearance and status conscious than Americans. Then again, there are many kind and generous Koreans as well? I guess it depends who you meet and your own attitude. I do wonder what you would do there though?

Sure, go ahead and check out East Asia if you're so inclined. Certainly can't hurt. I gotta say, plastic surgery or no, Korea has pound for pound the best looking women. Tall (comparable to whites), fair skinned (creamy white alabaster skin), with long legs and often generous bosoms and derrieres. I also think Korean girls have spunk and personality. They're smart and kind.
And South Korea and East Asia in general are very clean places, and very safe as well.

statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd » June 8th, 2018, 4:11 pm

As far as being sensitive and not being self conscious goes, a good skill to have in general is to have a thick skin and not give a crap about what others think of you.

There will always be plenty of people who won't like you, regardless of how you behave.

One thing I've noticed while travelling anywhere overseas in a non-English speaking country is that there will be some subtle tensions due to the language barrier. You can learn a few words of the local language and that helps, but most of the people would rather not deal with someone they can't communicate with well. Then there's the fact that you will always be an outsider.

You just do your best and can't let that stuff get to you. I remember visiting Thailand for the first time and I mispronounced the phrase for "thank you" in Thai and the guy I was talking to snickered. Oh well. I asked someone else how to pronounce it and I learned.