Why do some Americans say this to American men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Why do some Americans say this to American men?

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do some Americans say this to American men?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Because most Americans are immature, vile, nasty people who are full of envy and hate.

Post by OutWest »

Light wrote:
June 5th, 2018, 5:58 am
When an American man says that he is leaving America, they say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" sometimes the more explicit variation of the phrase with "hit you in the ass" is used online by some people. When a person is actually about to do it and can live, Americans will be more upset than happy for the man. The same people that used the phrase I mentioned are more upset than the people that didn't. Some people in their own family and relatives will also say anything they can to try to make the person be afraid of leaving. But if the American went overseas for an extended period to fight one of America's illegal and unjust wars or to work for an American corporation or for the Department of State then people congratulate the American, even many of the same people that would be upset at an American man leaving. But in most other countries they either have neutral attitude or will congratulate a person when leaving because that person would be following their dreams or their heart?

Why are a majority of Americans close-minded and why do many Americans like other Americans to be unhappy?
Why would you care what the provincial nimrods think? Just do what you want.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

OutWest wrote:
June 5th, 2018, 10:15 am
Light wrote:
June 5th, 2018, 5:58 am
When an American man says that he is leaving America, they say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" sometimes the more explicit variation of the phrase with "hit you in the ass" is used online by some people. When a person is actually about to do it and can live, Americans will be more upset than happy for the man. The same people that used the phrase I mentioned are more upset than the people that didn't. Some people in their own family and relatives will also say anything they can to try to make the person be afraid of leaving. But if the American went overseas for an extended period to fight one of America's illegal and unjust wars or to work for an American corporation or for the Department of State then people congratulate the American, even many of the same people that would be upset at an American man leaving. But in most other countries they either have neutral attitude or will congratulate a person when leaving because that person would be following their dreams or their heart?

Why are a majority of Americans close-minded and why do many Americans like other Americans to be unhappy?
Why would you care what the provincial nimrods think? Just do what you want.
I don't care. I'm just curious about why some Americans say it and the difference in attitude when a man is leaving for war, their corporate job, or the government vs leaving to move overseas for their own happiness.