Is this true about Russian girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Is this true about Russian girls?

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this true about Russian girls?

Post by Yohan »

Light wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 3:52 am
I heard from some Russian guys that Russian girls are always looking for someone better and even when they have a boyfriend, they will try to find a better boyfriend. Is it true that Russian girls have extreme hypergamy and are less loyal than American girls?
I wonder how is it possible that foreign women are less loyal than American girls?

The American grrl is likely the worst woman worldwide, followed by girls from other countries of the Anglosphere - UK, Australia ...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I happen to believe that each woman needs to be evaluated individually, to see if she is corrupt or good.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

While dating, I don't know- there is a huge reputation of loyalty with marriage, however. I think it's called a "Siberia Wife" or a "Winter Wife." When a bunch of them were "deported" to areas that were way the hell out there (I don't think it was a prison camp scenario, I think it was just sort of an exile to harsh place), they had said for their wives to just find new husbands where they were & the wives refused- they went way the hell out there with them.

I think that a lot of stuff is misinterpreted on that level with (and sometimes by) women, in general. Sometimes they're not just being bitches or acting crazy- they're testing the man to see how he is about things. Kind of like how the man might be grabbing her ass to gauge how things are. Other stuff is being worried that the guy will be one thing or another that amounts to leaving her & the kids or flipping out & beating her to death over nonsense. Russian women don't seem to want emotional weakness or insanity, which it seems Western women have a partial tendency to go for (I blame Jerry Springer, at least for getting the current "ball" rolling in the US & wherever this is copied).

There is a lot of competition in Russia between women & even though they have more options than they did right after World War II, but it's still intense. I think a large percent of these women leave the guy before he leaves her (or when she thinks he'll leave her). A big chunk of Russian men supposedly check out of a relationship after a while, which might be part of her keeping her eyes open while they're together. Same if he drinks a lot.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

While dating, I don't know- there is a huge reputation of loyalty with marriage, however. I think it's called a "Siberia Wife" or a "Winter Wife." When a bunch of them were "deported" to areas that were way the hell out there (I don't think it was a prison camp scenario, I think it was just sort of an exile to harsh place), they had said for their wives to just find new husbands where they were & the wives refused- they went way the hell out there with them.

I think that a lot of stuff is misinterpreted on that level with (and sometimes by) women, in general. Sometimes they're not just being bitches or acting crazy- they're testing the man to see how he is about things. Kind of like how the man might be grabbing her ass to gauge how things are. Other stuff is being worried that the guy will be one thing or another that amounts to leaving her & the kids or flipping out & beating her to death over nonsense. Russian women don't seem to want emotional weakness or insanity, which it seems Western women have a partial tendency to go for (I blame Jerry Springer, at least for getting the current "ball" rolling in the US & wherever this is copied).

There is a lot of competition in Russia between women & even though they have more options than they did right after World War II, but it's still intense. I think a large percent of these women leave the guy before he leaves her (or when she thinks he'll leave her). A big chunk of Russian men supposedly check out of a relationship after a while, which might be part of her keeping her eyes open while they're together. Same if he drinks a lot.