Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by Yohan » June 12th, 2018, 6:08 am

publicduende wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 2:55 am
The voice of unnecessary hatred, in my book.
Hate is a feeling you have to try to overcome, for your own good. Hate is a way to nowhere, it is more and more turning against you, hating yourself, and self-hate means you destroy yourself from inside. - It can be also seen as a first step into committing suicide.

Hate might even result in doing something, what you better should not do without thinking about possible consequences - and you might end up in jail.
If you, as a young white man, feel oppressed, it's probably because you chose to feel that way. I can't speak for everyone here but I guess the vast majority of HA members don't share this feeling with you.
I do not think, this can be said so easily.

In the Western pro-feminist world it is not about 'to feel oppressed' - it is the reality, straight men are oppressed and treated as 2nd class citizens in many aspects of our daily life. It's not only about a sexual relationship between a man and a woman.

It has nothing to do with being white or young... your race and age do not matter - it has everything to do with being a 'straight male'.

Radical feminism, rampant in Western countries, treats 'everything male' like a piece of shit, as something like a tool, which can be thrown away, which can easily replaced.
It's just you, CF above and maybe another couple of cases of deranged paranoia
Cornfed and a few others are exaggerating their problems, resulting in hate of more or less everything...instead of trying to do something about their present situation.

In his little world of Cornfed it is everything about race (black, white), about religion and business (Jews), about misandy (feminists against men).

What I do not understand with Cornfed is the fact, that he has been outside of USA, was traveling around in Asia... and why did he go back again into the world from where he comes from?

About myself, I moved on, no way to return to Europe. Looking back, I think I improved my life, I see my future in a positive way...

I cannot forget about my past and I will always view Western women with mistrust, with a feeling they might do something to harm me.
I cannot push away this feeling, but I am in no way forced to socialize with them either...

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Big Strong Independent White woman attacked by Pakistani man; white men refuse to help her

Post by Zambales » June 12th, 2018, 11:17 am

I think the majority of working class males have experienced oppression regardless of their age. I know I have. The thing is duende, you really need to live at a lower level to properly understand it.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 12th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Good god, are you guys actually this cucked? You guys would actually white knight for some ungrateful western female? And likely get seriously injured or killed in the process? Anyone dumb enough to white knight for one of these stupid bitches, the world would be a better place without them. So feel free, go ahead and get yourself killed.

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan » June 15th, 2018, 4:56 am

Interesting how she needs to go beyond pointing out that two men didn't help her, but that they were "white middle-class men." Why are those particular details relevant? In the midst of enduring this shocking attack, how is she so confident that they were middle-class, fathers, and husbands?

Could you imagine pointing out these details about any other group?

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » June 15th, 2018, 10:37 am

AkitaMan wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 4:56 am
Interesting how she needs to go beyond pointing out that two men didn't help her, but that they were "white middle-class men." Why are those particular details relevant? In the midst of enduring this shocking attack, how is she so confident that they were middle-class, fathers, and husbands?

Could you imagine pointing out these details about any other group?
She does have an agenda doesn't she? Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.

Does say a lot about a person when they go wailing to the newspapers with a trivial sob story. Perhaps men can see through her.

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan » June 15th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Zambales wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 10:37 am
Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this struck her as a particularly sharp example of how she and other women are being "abandoned" by their men. It's as if she's yelling, Get on the ball, men! You have a duty to female needs.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » June 16th, 2018, 8:56 am

AkitaMan wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:34 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 10:37 am
Either been ignored or dumped by English men would be my guess hence the criticism pointed towards these two innocent male bystanders.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this struck her as a particularly sharp example of how she and other women are being "abandoned" by their men. It's as if she's yelling, Get on the ball, men! You have a duty to female needs.
Okay and where are white women's duties to white men? White women have been shitting on white men for at least 70 f***ing years now.

Go get raped by the 3rd world scum you whores voted to bring in. I'll be happy with a civilized Asian wife.