Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 18th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6813
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Cornfed » June 19th, 2018, 12:02 am

After years of looking into the question, the only answer I can come up with is that you're screwed. Hopefully others can do better.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4825
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Moretorque » June 19th, 2018, 1:05 am

I'd listen to Corny the Great......
Time to Hide!

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 19th, 2018, 8:59 am

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6813
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Cornfed » June 19th, 2018, 9:38 am

If you find anything, please let the rest of us know.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm

If your intention is for this 18 year old virgin to immigrate to the U.S., then you have a tall order ahead of you. I would suggest you search free online websites because you need to cast a wide net. I suggest you look in smaller cities, the smaller the better. I know someone who met an 18 year old, and they are now married, so it's possible. (I don't know about the virgin part)

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 19th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 9:31 pm

Light wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:54 pm
LFL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm
If your intention is for this 18 year old virgin to immigrate to the U.S., then you have a tall order ahead of you. I would suggest you search free online websites because you need to cast a wide net. I suggest you look in smaller cities, the smaller the better. I know someone who met an 18 year old, and they are now married, so it's possible. (I don't know about the virgin part)
My intention isn't to bring her to the U.S. I either want to live in her country or bring her to the European Union. I intend to leave America and never live in America permanently. Bringing a foreign girl to America is one of the worst mistakes a man could make.
Well, if you are willing to live in her country, you certainly have a much better chance of finding someone for a meaningful relationship. One of the most difficult hurdles to overcome is their leaving everything behind, but you avoid that problem.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm

LFL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 9:31 pm
Light wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:54 pm
LFL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm
If your intention is for this 18 year old virgin to immigrate to the U.S., then you have a tall order ahead of you. I would suggest you search free online websites because you need to cast a wide net. I suggest you look in smaller cities, the smaller the better. I know someone who met an 18 year old, and they are now married, so it's possible. (I don't know about the virgin part)
My intention isn't to bring her to the U.S. I either want to live in her country or bring her to the European Union. I intend to leave America and never live in America permanently. Bringing a foreign girl to America is one of the worst mistakes a man could make.
Well, if you are willing to live in her country, you certainly have a much better chance of finding someone for a meaningful relationship. One of the most difficult hurdles to overcome is their leaving everything behind, but you avoid that problem.
Yes, I hate life in America, I hate the culture in America, I dislike or hate or am not close with any of my American family, I have no burdens tying me down except for about $5K in credit debt but I'll probably get that cleared really soon in the next 6-12 months then be good to leave. I'm already working on selling almost everything I own which isn't much in materials. I can't wait to finally be out of America and free of the loneliness.

You mentioned someone you knew married an 18 year old girl. How old was he and What country was the girl from? Russia?

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2536
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by fschmidt » June 19th, 2018, 10:48 pm

I developed a dating site that I am not marketing at the moment. It isn't free but that is because I pay Facebook. I have no profit built in right now. I am mentioning this site because it is very effective for what you want. Women on most dating sites usually won't be virgins. My service let's you easily target specific locations to see how they are. You might try Ukraine.

http://www.singlesushi.com/

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by LFL » June 19th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Light wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm
LFL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 9:31 pm
Light wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:54 pm
LFL wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 12:50 pm
If your intention is for this 18 year old virgin to immigrate to the U.S., then you have a tall order ahead of you. I would suggest you search free online websites because you need to cast a wide net. I suggest you look in smaller cities, the smaller the better. I know someone who met an 18 year old, and they are now married, so it's possible. (I don't know about the virgin part)
My intention isn't to bring her to the U.S. I either want to live in her country or bring her to the European Union. I intend to leave America and never live in America permanently. Bringing a foreign girl to America is one of the worst mistakes a man could make.
Well, if you are willing to live in her country, you certainly have a much better chance of finding someone for a meaningful relationship. One of the most difficult hurdles to overcome is their leaving everything behind, but you avoid that problem.
Yes, I hate life in America, I hate the culture in America, I dislike or hate or am not close with any of my American family, I have no burdens tying me down except for about $5K in credit debt but I'll probably get that cleared really soon in the next 6-12 months then be good to leave. I'm already working on selling almost everything I own which isn't much in materials. I can't wait to finally be out of America and free of the loneliness.

You mentioned someone you knew married an 18 year old girl. How old was he and What country was the girl from? Russia?
He was late 20s and she was from Ukraine.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 20th, 2018, 1:13 am

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2536
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by fschmidt » June 20th, 2018, 1:23 am

Light wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 1:13 am
Cool site. Can I ask what I need for a good Facebook profile? I don't post much online or take many pictures of myself. Has anyone else tried it and had some success with dating or an online LDR?
The site is A/B testing 2 home pages and one gives an example of success:

http://www.singlesushi.com/index_fs.html

But in fact everyone who tried it found that it works. The help page describes some things that make a good profile:

http://www.singlesushi.com/help.html

I should also mention why I am not marketing this. This site is primarily designed for serious relationships which is something that modern scum have little interest in. Other international dating sites are scams designed to play on men's egos, often using fake women. Scams are the best business these days because the vile human scum who populate modern culture have no interest in anything of quality. And so I am focused on another business of mine which is purely a (legal) scam.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6813
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Cornfed » June 20th, 2018, 6:03 am

I suppose one tactic to marry a quality virgin would be to get a job teaching English to lots of teenaged girls. Then if likeable teachers pet students emerged you could court one of them with a view to marriage when she was old enough. I’m not sure where the best places to do this would be.

Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 6:29 am

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by Light » June 20th, 2018, 12:59 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”