Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Can anyone give me advice or suggestions?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Poland should be good? Poland is openly rejecting the EU and it's retarded Marxist agenda. Same with Hungary. The Hungarian President is openly calling George Soros a jew and banning his organization. So try those two countries?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 4:59 am
Assuming I were able to get a residency permit for Russia, should I do what you recommend at a language school or could I advertise private lessons? If I had a nice flat with beautiful decor then I'm sure teen girls might find that appealing. Young couples in Russia need to live with parents or pay rent which reduces their ability to save for a good flat.
Ideally you would be teaching in a public school and seeing a large number of students. That way you you have a huge pool of students to select from, so there are likely to be a few good ones you connect with. You have to keep in mind that we are going after a minority of females who want to marry foreign men for whatever reason. Also, the idea of tutoring teenage girls in your flat.. the problems are obvious.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm
What would I need to teach English in a Russian public school?

I assume when you say the problems are obvious if I were tutoring teenage girls in my flat, that you mean people might get the impression that I would be sleeping with them or something like that? I can't imagine what else that would imply if I did offer private English lessons.
I have no idea whether they even have the option of teaching in Russian public schools, but you would need something like a CELTA at the very least. The idea of allowing underage kids in your flat alone with you would indeed make people think you might be f***ing them. Why should they not?
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm
Light wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm
What would I need to teach English in a Russian public school?

I assume when you say the problems are obvious if I were tutoring teenage girls in my flat, that you mean people might get the impression that I would be sleeping with them or something like that? I can't imagine what else that would imply if I did offer private English lessons.
I have no idea whether they even have the option of teaching in Russian public schools, but you would need something like a CELTA at the very least. The idea of allowing underage kids in your flat alone with you would indeed make people think you might be f***ing them. Why should they not?
I've read about private English teachers who teach from their flats after moving to live in Russia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 12:30 pm
I've read about private English teachers who teach from their flats after moving to live in Russia.
Yeah, but if you are specifically targeting virginal teenaged girls and trying to date them, people might begin to talk.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

And to follow up on the certifications. A TESOL certificate is probably faster and cheaper to get than a CELTA and will likely be quite adequate for getting a teaching job. I think the CELTA is probably a more thorough curriculum and not a bad choice, just more expensive in both time and money.