Do black kids ever shoot up schools?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do black kids ever shoot up schools?

Post by MrMan »

My wife and I are getting ready to move back to the US. I was considering a couple of employment options. One part is in a predominatly black part of a certain state, a rural area. If the kids went to school there, I said, most of the kids would be black. I told my wife I thought our kids might fit in better being half-white, half-Asian in a predominantly white school than in a predominantly black school.

My wife said none of the school shootings have been in black schools. Is that true? I have been living overseas, and there have been so many shootings I do not know if I have kept up with all of them. I've probably heard of a black kid many years ago shooting a teacher. Have any black kids done the AR-15 type mass school-shooting? What about other types of school shootings?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do black kids shoot up schools

Post by Cornfed »

Offhand I can’t think of any mass school shootings in black schools, but those are so rare as to be not worth worrying about. Shootings where one or two people are shot are, as I understand it, much more common in black schools just like all other forms of violence. But seriously, aren’t there a thousand reasons why you would want to avoid black schools like the plague?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrMan...you're half-Asian/half-White children should not, I repeat, NOT go to a predominantly black school or Hispanic school. Take it from someone who went to a predominantly Black/Hispanic school in NYC. The Black kids resent Whites in general, and will have no qualms badgering and harassing White students, while the Hispanic kids will constantly shout "Chino" to your Asian kids in school.

Sure, White schools have school shootings, but do you seriously want to take your chance in a non-White/Asian public school? LOL. Are you nuts?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yOU SHOULD SEND YOUR KIDS TO A BLACK SCHOOL SO THEY CAN LEARN TO COMPETE IN TODAYS SPORTS ECONOMY......
Time to Hide!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

All of these school shootings are staged events using crisis actors. So unless you're a crisis actor, I don't think you have to worry about any "school shootings".

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 11:55 pm
My wife and I are getting ready to move back to the US. I was considering a couple of employment options. One part is in a predominatly black part of a certain state, a rural area. If the kids went to school there, I said, most of the kids would be black. I told my wife I thought our kids might fit in better being half-white, half-Asian in a predominantly white school than in a predominantly black school.

My wife said none of the school shootings have been in black schools. Is that true? I have been living overseas, and there have been so many shootings I do not know if I have kept up with all of them. I've probably heard of a black kid many years ago shooting a teacher. Have any black kids done the AR-15 type mass school-shooting? What about other types of school shootings?
This is complete nonsense. If you want your kids beat up on a regular basis and targeted for robbery and rape, send them to a black school. The violence in the overall population is off the charts in the black population, and that is a simple fact. I have fil-am children and would NEVER consider subjecting them to such abuse. Hell, if I were black, I would not want my kids in a black school.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

If you even have to ask this question, I seriously have doubts about your parenting ability.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do black kids ever shoot up schools?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The question should be, "Do black kids ever terrorize their fellow students?" The answer is yes and they do it far more than white kids on average.

Sure the white boys are exploding with anger and shooting up schools after years of abuse, emotional neglect, and pent up rage. However, black kids (black girls especially) let out a continuous stream of abuse upon others which simply prevents them from exploding into mass shootings.

But how does this black variant of routine abuse manifest itself? It comes in the form of picking fights with others who don't conform to their "standard," brutally teasing and tormenting other (mainly black) students, and even attacking teachers on occasion.

The culmination of all this in terms of prevalence and scope makes the societal impact of periodic mass shooting pale in comparison. Yes, shooting and killings groups of students is horrible, but so is emotionally and socially destroying fellow students for power plays and amusement.

The core problem of this black abuse is the brutal black single mother who is the ultimate bully and serves as a model for her offspring to inflict the same on others. The axiom, "Hurt people tend to hurt others" is fitting here.

So I would rather have children in an a suburban or rural school which are at higher risk of mass shooting, than a predominately black school where any decent and thriving children would be almost certainly targeted for severe abuse and torment.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/defau ... s_1.19.pdf

Here you go. Blacks have done plenty of mass shootings. Besides schools, there was the guy who shot up a naval base because he said the CIA was messing with his mind, and of course we can't forgot Christopher Dorner (the ex-LAPD cop...) and that fiasco. If you read that list, the bigger difference is most of those shootings seem more real (as in, less chance of being false flags...) as in, 2-4 victims and for personal revenge reasons, not seemingly random dozen plus killed kind of things.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Btw, I wasn't planning on putting my white-Asian kids in a black school. If I had taken that job, which I did not, I would have had to have gotten a place in the city where the schools were better and I would have driven to work. My wife's comment did pique my curiousity a bit.

But CE's theory makes sense. Maybe black youths feel free to vent their frustrations more than whites. In US black culture, it's pretty common for young women to threaten each other and brag about what they are going to do and how tough they are. Maybe they are more likely to vent that way.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 10:08 pm
The question should be, "Do black kids ever terrorize their fellow students?" The answer is yes and they do it far more than white kids on average.

Sure the white boys are exploding with anger and shooting up schools after years of abuse, emotional neglect, and pent up rage. However, black kids (black girls especially) let out a continuous stream of abuse upon others which simply prevents them from exploding into mass shootings.

But how does this black variant of routine abuse manifest itself? It comes in the form of picking fights with others who don't conform to their "standard," brutally teasing and tormenting other (mainly black) students, and even attacking teachers on occasion.

The culmination of all this in terms of prevalence and scope makes the societal impact of periodic mass shooting pale in comparison. Yes, shooting and killings groups of students is horrible, but so is emotionally and socially destroying fellow students for power plays and amusement.

The core problem of this black abuse is the brutal black single mother who is the ultimate bully and serves as a model for her offspring to inflict the same on others. The axiom, "Hurt people tend to hurt others" is fitting here.

So I would rather have children in an a suburban or rural school which are at higher risk of mass shooting, than a predominately black school where any decent and thriving children would be almost certainly targeted for severe abuse and torment.

While I do agree with most of this, from my research and own experience the problem with black abuse occurs because of the nature of the African man himself in that Africans are inherently cruel by nature.

Africans are inherently cruel people in that they like inflicting pain and punishment towards people as well as animals. Africans derive enjoyment out of seeing people or animals suffer. Africans instinctively pick out the weakest person, or the person who stands out like an albino person and they gang up on that person and target abuse towards them to get enjoyment out of it.

This is one of the reasons why everything is so messed up in the black community. Nobody has any compassion or consideration for others. African culture is a crude gladiator culture where the weak, elderly, women and children are targeted for abuse unless you viciously defend yourself.

This is why black males act hard all the time and don't smile, it's to deter anyone from abusing them and it's also the hard worn down look that comes from the years of having to constantly defend yourself in a culture where nobody respects other people or their property.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

onethousandknives wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 7:03 pm
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/defau ... s_1.19.pdf

Here you go. Blacks have done plenty of mass shootings. Besides schools, there was the guy who shot up a naval base because he said the CIA was messing with his mind, and of course we can't forgot Christopher Dorner (the ex-LAPD cop...) and that fiasco. If you read that list, the bigger difference is most of those shootings seem more real (as in, less chance of being false flags...) as in, 2-4 victims and for personal revenge reasons, not seemingly random dozen plus killed kind of things.
Well of course they engage in such shootings, but the OP specified SCHOOLS specifically.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

They do stuff like that in their neighborhoods, so it might happen at the school. I haven't heard about that sort of thing, but maybe he would get killed in another way, like getting beat to death in pile-on situation (accidentally or on purpose- he's White AND Asian, so there might be a lot of stuff they get pissy about & it might have nothing to do with how your son acts). It's entirely possible this would spill out after school, too. Shoots, stabbings, group beat-downs- it's not rare.