The 1000 Cock Stare

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

The 1000 Cock Stare

Post by tom »

Lifeless eyes like a shark, fake smile, no expression, no remorse, just emptiness. The 1000 Cock Stare is the calloused emotional state sluts end up in after getting plowed by a large number of men, you normally see this with career prostitutes. But if a girl goes though a high number of guys she too will end up with this mindset with an inability to emotionally connect, incapable of genuine, warm, feminine happiness.

You can't make a whore into a housewife.
Last edited by tom on July 6th, 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: The 1000 Cock Stare

Post by redfeather »

Yep, and most of them are on depression meds or anti anxiety meds to help numb their dead lifeless existence. We have an epidemic of women on depression meds in America, and it will only get worse. I tell my college age son all the time to Stay Away From American Women because they are a divorce waiting to go off and ruin your life because our American Culture have taught them that this is acceptable and our court system supports and backs them 100%. I tell him to go to any country where women are not raised under feminism.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)