Can anyone recommend an International Moving Company?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Can anyone recommend an International Moving Company?

Post by Light »

Does anyone know of a goof international moving company? I don't have much to bring abroad when I move to Europe but I do have about 12 medium or large boxes I could entrust to a mover. I think it will go up to 16 or 20 boxes, because before I leave America I am planning to buy electronics, clothes, essential products, some video games, and additional items that I'll probably need, and some household goods so I can avoid the VAT in Europe.

I am really looking forward to 2019 when I move to Europe. I will have much less stress in my life. America really kills people with stress and loneliness, and then there's the Incel lifestyle in America that is forced upon men. I'm more of a MGTOW in America. I can't stand all the feminists, ugly girls, and landwhales everywhere in America? Everything is also overpriced in America like the cost of a home or rent.

I've seen nice places in European towns and small European cities that are going for 25,000 Euro. Good condition properties also. Most are apartments or condos, but some are homes. One of the places was Narva, Estonia right near the Russian border. Perfect for me. Another place was a apartment condo at a new hotel construction at a Bulgarian city close to the sea. They are selling the rooms as condos and then they will buy them back at the Grand Opening for double what you pay, if you want to sell it back. If not, they say you will get 21% rental income. I assume that is per year.

I look at places in Europe and think to myself that life is so much better in Europe. Life in America is terrible.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Can anyone recommend an International Moving Company?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MGTOW and yet you own 12 boxes worth of shit? Burn it!

All you need:
-one suitcase of clothes
-One desktop PC that can run games (f**k consoles, become PC Master Race)
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can anyone recommend an International Moving Company?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:46 pm
MGTOW and yet you own 12 boxes worth of shit? Burn it!

All you need:
-one suitcase of clothes
-One desktop PC that can run games (f**k consoles, become PC Master Race)
I agree. Go minimalist and live in a furnished apartment. Sell or give away your stuff.

But if you really want to haul that load around the world, Gosselin Moving Company was great when I moved in the past.