Options and possibilities how to incentivize the return of 6yrs long relationship gf?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
books
Freshman Poster

Options and possibilities how to incentivize the return of 6yrs long relationship gf?

Post by books »

Girlfriend is 10 years younger and we lived together for 6 years, in different countries all over Europe.

Based on her reactions, I noticed that she was warm and affectionate mainly when she had no money and
I was paying for everything (food, accomodation, etc)

She did ask me more than 100 times "Please my love, buy me plastic surgery, buy me lifting" etc
but generally I didn't make any huge spendings for her.

6 years is a long time, I believe I am codependent, and she abused me, insulted me, hitted me, beated me up few times,
and she was changing balancing between sweet warm cute behaviour and abusive behaviour towards me,
maybe because I acted weak sometimes (like for example when my mother was in hospital).

One day she slept with colleague from work and from that time she only sent me some 2 very violent angry messages
in which she was making false accusations towards me (also something common that she did in the past).

Needless to say, I couldn't sleep for almost 3 weeks in a row by now, and managed to eat very little.

Everyday is an ocean of immense pain and suffering going through my entire body.

I have never felt so bad in my entire life. And 6 years - I don't want to these 6 years to be lost.

6 years spent everyday together, I don't want to vanish just like that, out of the blue.

In the past she broke up with me more than 35 times, always returning after 2-3 days with nice warm messages,
we met and continued relationship. This time though she didn't text back anything nice anymore.

What options may I have, how can I incentivize her return?

Now I would absolutely agree to pay for her plastic surgeries that she wanted,
but I don't know the right, nonchalant way, to propose it

Thank you all for any ideas you have

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Options and possibilities how to incentivize the return of 6yrs long relationship gf?

Post by Zambales »

Are you serious in having this parasite back?

Read between the lines. She's only nice to you when she wants something.
books
Freshman Poster

Re: Options and possibilities how to incentivize the return of 6yrs long relationship gf?

Post by books »

I had low self esteem for all my life and also depression. I am not a very strong man, and the pain and suffering of not seeing her in the last weeks has been unbearable.

Yes she played mindgames, she insulted me, but anyway only 5% of people do have happy ideal relationships, so it was pretty much a normal relationship, and she was not high maintenance.

Now everything in my room, all the food and every place I walk, reminds me of her.

Without her in my life, everything looks like a hell and a nightmare.

So I want to try different unusual and creative ways to get her back. She's eastern european. Thank you all.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Forget her. Find someone new.

Once you find someone new you will quickly forget about her.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

dude give up the oneitis bullshit. She will smell your beta-male stench from a mile away. Block her, never talk to her again, and go take a trip to Bangkok and f**k at least 20 different women/prostitutes.
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Do you believe in Christ? He is a friend to the broken hearted, to the oppressed, to the lowly in heart, to the meek and humble. All that means He is a friend to those who have low self esteem, who aren't proud or evil. If you trust in Him, He may reveal to you what you ought to do.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

By paying for her plastic surgery you're rewarding her for walking all over you.

After she's had the plastic surgery she'll want something else because she knows you'll give it to her. Cue for more mind games & abuse followed by a quick tonic of loveliness prior to another request. Rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat!

By now you should be broke and because you're broke you have nothing else to offer her meaning she is no longer interested in you leaving you lonely anyway and financially ruined.

Get off the train while you can.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Yes, after 6 years spent basically day by day with her, yes I cannot adapt myself to another reality.

I didn't spend much money with her, and that is one of the reasons why she left.

I went to other dates, there was nothing even close or similar in body quality as this 6 years relationship.

Did you get girls you liked very much, to return for you?

How did you guys do it? Thank you
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

books,

Please she did you a favor by ending the relationship. My advice any p***y is not worth the headache. See a shrink ..or join a help group. Go to a whore house or something but don't go back to her. She just used you and abuse you. Unless your into that stuff.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

books,

Please she did you a favor by ending the relationship. My advice any p***y is not worth the headache. See a shrink ..or join a help group. Go to a whore house or something but don't go back to her. She just used you and abuse you. Unless your into that stuff.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

books wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 3:11 am
Girlfriend is 10 years younger and we lived together for 6 years, in different countries all over Europe.

Based on her reactions, I noticed that she was warm and affectionate mainly when she had no money and
I was paying for everything (food, accomodation, etc)

She did ask me more than 100 times "Please my love, buy me plastic surgery, buy me lifting" etc
but generally I didn't make any huge spendings for her.

6 years is a long time, I believe I am codependent, and she abused me, insulted me, hitted me, beated me up few times,
and she was changing balancing between sweet warm cute behaviour and abusive behaviour towards me,
maybe because I acted weak sometimes (like for example when my mother was in hospital).

One day she slept with colleague from work and from that time she only sent me some 2 very violent angry messages
in which she was making false accusations towards me (also something common that she did in the past).

Needless to say, I couldn't sleep for almost 3 weeks in a row by now, and managed to eat very little.

Everyday is an ocean of immense pain and suffering going through my entire body.

I have never felt so bad in my entire life. And 6 years - I don't want to these 6 years to be lost.

6 years spent everyday together, I don't want to vanish just like that, out of the blue.

In the past she broke up with me more than 35 times, always returning after 2-3 days with nice warm messages,
we met and continued relationship. This time though she didn't text back anything nice anymore.

What options may I have, how can I incentivize her return?

Now I would absolutely agree to pay for her plastic surgeries that she wanted,
but I don't know the right, nonchalant way, to propose it

Thank you all for any ideas you have

Books, you have my sympathy. What you're going through is withdrawal symptoms similar to a drug addict. It has been proven by science that this is what is occurring with you right now.

The only thing that will ease your pain is along with what others have said that that is to find relief in another woman.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Books, you have my sympathy. What you're going through is withdrawal symptoms similar to a drug addict. It has been proven by science that this is what is occurring with you right now.

The only thing that will ease your pain is along with what others have said that that is to find relief in another woman.
I did sleep with 2 other women in these last 2 weeks (a 4 and a 6) but I felt almost nothing, it was difficult to even have an erection.

The 6 years long relationship was a HB9 in my mind, the most beautiful girl in her highschool. We were 6 long years every day
day by day together. Buying food together, visiting new places together, her staying every evening naked next to me...

She was not high maintenance. I do not know what options I have to get her back. If plastic surgeries are not a good idea, what else then?
What other creative options?

Brainstorming? Thank you all
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sounds like she found a man who is better than you, at least in bed, why would she come back? This is a great time to learn to rely on yourself. Maybe in the future you won't be a disappointment to women.