Being Sent Harassing PMs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Being Sent Harassing PMs

Post by Light »

I know there is an ignore feature to not read a member's posts and also label PMs as ignored. Can Winston take it a step further and allow members to entirely block other members from contacting them through PM like other websites?

I am being sent harassing PMs from Truthseeker who says I am the old forum member Tsar which is crazy. He even threatened to post a topic all about me being Tsar. When he first messaged me I figured it was a joke until he continued his PMs and said he would post an entire thread about it. I told him he could feel free to post his joke but I didn't find it funny and I am not who he thinks I am. I thought I might as well post about Truthseeker's harassing PMs to prove a point that I am not hiding anything and that he has me confused with someone else.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Being Sent Harassing PMs

Post by Winston »

If you add him as a foe he cannot PM you anymore. Also see the settings in your ucp.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne