Truthseeker and Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Truthseeker and Tsar

Post by Light »

What is the history of these two users? Truthseeker is accusing me of being Tsar so I assume Truthseeker did not like Tsar or they were forum enemies. Can anyone tell me the history of these two users?

I looked at the first and last post dates of both users. Tsar hasn't posted since before Truthseeker joined so it is impossible that Truthseeker knew Tsar. The only explaination is that Truthseeker is a forum member's second account or Truthseeker is a returning member that either disliked or hated Tsar.

So it seems suspicious about Truthseeker posting about Tsar and accusing me of being an old forum member he should not know unless he was around when Tsar was around. I might post my own poll to ask the forum who they think is Truthseeker's main account username after I go back and dig through Tsar's posts to see who might be harassing enough to accuse me of being Tsar and make a poll about it and petty enough to make a cheap single-page makeshift website to PM me the link and cryptically accuse me of being Tsar.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Truthseeker and Tsar

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston can easily settle the issue. Tsar is in Providence, Rhode Island. Light is in Providence, Rhode Island.

Winston, check several of Light's messages and the IP address. You will see that it is the same as Tsar's.

I now have Light's IP address. It is 108.__.___.___

I will give you the opportunity here to admit you are Tsar.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Light's IP address 108.1_.___.___
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 12:58 pm
Winston can easily settle the issue. Tsar is in Providence, Rhode Island. Light is in Providence, Rhode Island.

Winston, check several of Light's messages and the IP address. You will see that it is the same as Tsar's.

I now have Light's IP address. It is 108.__.___.___

I will give you the opportunity here to admit you are Tsar.
Truthseeker just gave away that he is VoyagerOne under a new username because he pulling the same IP thing with Tsar but he slipped up because that is not my IP. I am not Tsar and I do not live in Rhode Island. VoyagerOne pulled the same petty things with Tsar but that's because VoyagerOne had leverage over Tsar but not me. I am not going to play any games or buy into Truthseeker's drama.

Do what you need to do Truthseeker because I am not playing your games.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Light's IP address 108.1
Last edited by TruthSeeker on July 27th, 2018, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

False :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker, how are you able to see anyone's IP here? You are not a moderator and you do not have access to the moderator panel that allows you to see such things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I checked. Light has many IP's. I looked at the top 3 IP's. None of them match Tsar. Why do you think they are the same? The IP's seem to be from Cloud services too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne