Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Darrell Johnston be banned from the HA Facebook group

Yes, he gives harsh criticisms telling us that it's our faults we can't get laid / find a wife in the U.S, and that we need game in every country we go to.
53%
No, he makes good points. Keep him
37%
I have no opinion
11%

Total votes: 19
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Post by Winston »

Here is an audio podcast where I debate and discuss with Darrell Johnson about HA vs self-improvement. He also discusses entity vs incremental theory with me. What do you all think? We were both in third world countries though, so the audio may not be that great. Plus Darrell was making a lot of vague generalized statements that no one would disagree with, so I couldn't get what his point is or thesis is, or how it differs from our views. What do you guys think?

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/d ... debate.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Darrell, now that you are unbanned from the FB group, will you still be posting and participating here too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 30th, 2018, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

@winston
LOL. I can't make him apologize. You know how men are. They never apologize and never like to admit that they are wrong. I have no problem apologizing to people if I make a mistake or do something wrong. But most guys cannot. Their ego is huge, not humble like me. lol :)

Ok I will PM Matt and let him know not to ban you. But he is emotional and you if you piss him off, sometimes he will ban you out of anger. You gotta learn to be tactful man.

Some of your posts do sound like you are implying that we should blame ourselves. I get the sense of that too. Maybe you can't see that. But others can. We tend to be blind to our own faults.
Winston, lets remember that I am part of the FB group because you invited me, I am part of this group because you invited me here also. I met you when you came to the group I used to admin and you disagreed with a lot of things that we talked about and you challenged us.....you never got banned.

And you knew before you invited me to your group that I had some views that were different to yours, you told me that you welcomed all opinions and wanted intellectual diversity to open up challenging debates, now I am being constantly kicked out for my challenging debates by your henchman. And you are telling me I have to tone down my challenges to spare the feelings of one person. I still propose that a better option for Matt is to challenge me if he thinks I'm wrong. So, tell him to grow a set.
Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Btw Darrell, now that you are unbanned from the FB group, will you still be posting and participating here too?
Perhaps, we will see.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

So, Matt messaged me apologising and admitted that it was all a misunderstanding......which is what I said from the beginning.

@winston You handled this whole situation very poorly to be honest, I asked you at the start to go see for yourself if his claims were correct but instead you chose to create a whole rigmarole of fantasy courtrooms and multiple votes to see if I should be banned for something I never did, finally you checked for yourself and found nothing of the sort of what he claimed.....you could have just done that at the start instead of making a 3 week charade for your own amusement.

I will remind you that I am in your groups because you asked me to join and you knew that many of my opinions differ to yours in advance, so I will not censor myself.

I have stated my actual critique of your message several times, not just in this thread but in the past.....and you have never addressed it. If you have forgotten.....ask me and I will tell you

So if you want to make votes and playground courts, or ban me......then make sure its for things I have actually said.

Thanks.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 12:11 am
lol no one cares except you.

Why do you want me banned Matt? No one else does as you can see. Why do you? Have I done something wrong?
Because now you have sided with those broads Joanna and Crystal and are making like any form of human connection is a capital felony under International law. And all three of you need to be banned from the Happierabroad forum, too.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

traveller wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 7:17 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 12:11 am
lol no one cares except you.

Why do you want me banned Matt? No one else does as you can see. Why do you? Have I done something wrong?
Because now you have sided with those broads Joanna and Crystal and are making like any form of human connection is a capital felony under International law. And all three of you need to be banned from the Happierabroad forum, too.
f**k yourself you f***ing pedo stalker. What do you keep talking about felonies? You think catfishing a child because you dont like the childs mother is acceptable, if you did that to me you would hope the cops got you before I did you nonce