Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Darrell Johnston be banned from the HA Facebook group

Yes, he gives harsh criticisms telling us that it's our faults we can't get laid / find a wife in the U.S, and that we need game in every country we go to.
53%
No, he makes good points. Keep him
37%
I have no opinion
11%

Total votes: 19
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Perhaps he should start a movement called "Doing It Again Back Home".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

lol no one cares except you.

Why do you want me banned Matt? No one else does as you can see. Why do you? Have I done something wrong?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

you like to boot me then talk about me when I am not there to defend myself. Thats a sly tactic.

its been explained to you many times that I encourage men to travel, for the same reasons as winston gives. But I discourage giving up on life WHILE you are at home. Even though I have explained this to you more than once, you keep refering to this bogus strawman
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

"Yes, he gives harsh criticisms telling us that it's our faults we can't get laid / find a wife in the U.S, and that we need game in every country we go to"

Harsh criticism is not allowed?. Sorry for telling you its your fault you cant get laid, how dare I assume you are responsible for anything in your own life. How dare I say that having game is what women like!!! I'm such a bad person !!!!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

even if i did say that.....which i didnt.....but if i did....i still shouldnt be banned, that is consoring free speech
if i say something wrong he can challenge it
but he knows he cant challenge it, so he deletes
its not even his group, he doesnt have the right to ban people who say things he disagrees with, a total abuse of power.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does he say matt? Can you paste some of the stuff he said that are false or offended you?

Can you post this poll in the FB group too matt? And tell everyone there to cast their vote here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Like one time, I commented on a post in the HA Facebook group that women are hypergamous, and then Darrell said that I'm "brainwashed" by MGTOW. Then once he told me that HA is for losers. Last but not least, he criticized me when I mentioned that in most of the world people don't need therapy, counseling, or use psychiatric drugs to cure mental illnesses like depression ( an exception being that when there's a chemical imbalance in the brain), when the reality is that the U.S. has one of the highest rates of mental illness due to the fact that life in America is dehumanizing and atomizing.

The real big picture is when Darrell is hard on some of us, and HA is supposed to be a support group for wannabe expats as well as advice on global dating. Saying that the problem is solely us while society is normal and healthy in America is NOT supportive.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

"Like one time, I commented on a post in the HA Facebook group that women are hypergamous, and then Darrell said that I'm "brainwashed" by MGTOW"

........because you were using about 6 MGTOW buzzwords in one sentence.....I was suggesting that you think for yourself rather than just regurgitate lines you read in mens groups.

"Then once he told me that HA is for losers"

I don't meet many winners there to be honest......but did I really say that? Im not sure I did!.....prove that I did and I will retract the comment if its true or explain how you have twisted it out of context.

" Last but not least, he criticized me when I mentioned that in most of the world people don't need therapy, counseling, or use psychiatric drugs to cure mental illnesses like depression ( an exception being that when there's a chemical imbalance in the brain), when the reality is that the U.S. has one of the highest rates of mental illness due to the fact that life in America is dehumanizing and atomizing."

I think this is the real reason he blocked me because he took something personal that wasnt aimed at him, he PM'd my friend saying I told him to see a shrink.....which I did not, I made a post saying that *GOD FORBID* I like America, and it was Hanson who brought up the mental illness statistics in USA, to which I replied....."if some one has mental illness, they need to see a clinical psychologist". Because.....believe it or not, that is a clinical psychologists job, they are trained to understand mental illnesses and coach people how to readjust to society. There is a big difference between being depressed and being mentally ill......a vacation can cure general depression, it cant cure proper mental illness. If Matt took this personal, thats his issue, it was not aimed at him, and he should not have thought it was, it was merely my response to him saying there is high mental illness.

"The real big picture is when Darrell is hard on some of us"

That is true, I don't mince my words or sugar coat what I say, I say it how I see it, if you cant handle raw information, thats your issue to work on.

"and HA is supposed to be a support group for wannabe expats as well as advice on global dating"

I am an expat most my life, longer than nearly everyone in your group, but apparently my advice on the world is not accurate....according to those with little to no experience of the world

"Saying that the problem is solely us while society is normal and healthy in America is NOT supportive"

Another strawman........I never ever ever said that the problem is with you, or did I ever say society is normal and healthy......not once......ever.....here is another classic example of how Matt deliberately overlooks my words twists what I say out of context (which by the way I have been booted from the group before simply for calling him out that he does this).......No, Matt, I never said that, you have never understood my points.....because you have never tried to understand what I say.....you have never engaged me in any discussion or shown even the slightest amount of curiosity for my perspective, just simply blocked me the moment you disagree with me.

What I HAVE said over and over again, and tried to explain this to you countless times is that EVERYONE can make the best of a bad situation......and that I support travel because I am an expat and love it, but I ALSO (ALSO) *ALSO* support improving life at home.......not just abroad.......why? because you might have to go back sometime and wouldnt it be nice to enjoy traveling but also go back to somewhere that you can enjoy?. Matt, this point has been told to you by me countless times, I dont know how else to say it any clearer to make you understand that saying you can do both improve home life and travel life all I am saying......saying improve both is not saying dont travel......or that you are the problem.....or that america doesnt have problems......yet for some reason you keep trying to blow what i say out of proportion and keep making these strawman comments like "Perhaps he should start a movement called "Doing It Again Back Home".".........like that is ever what I said????? No it isnt, I even explained to you in PM, you are not going to understand me if you dont try to and just keep your fingres in your ears
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:57 am
What does he say matt? Can you paste some of the stuff he said that are false or offended you?

Can you post this poll in the FB group too matt? And tell everyone there to cast their vote here?
why would this even go to a vote? the question is.......why am i being silenced for my opinion? why can Matt Hanson not just challenge me on my opinion of its so wrong it should be easy to debunk me, the problem is, he tries to debate me, I put rational points accross, he has no argument so he boots me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MattHanson1990
Why cant you and darrell simply block each other on FB or put each other on ignore? Do FB groups allow you to do that? Or agree never to talk or reply to each other? Would that solve the problem?

How many others in the group have a problem with darrell? Can you ask them to come here and vote and weigh in?

@Darrell_Johnston
Why cant you choose your words more tactfully?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

no, that would not solve the problem, why should i agree never to talk to him? i talk to who i want to talk to. If he wants to block me thats his choice, but banning me from your group because he disagrees with me is a dick move, I have not broken any rules of your group or broken any facebook rules or broken any laws of any country......all I have done is express ideas that he doesn't agree with.....that is shut down of freedom of speech.

This is a quote from you winston....
Truth is unrestricted here, as long as it's not illegal. I run this forum like a Libertarian government. I hate imposing rules on people, unless I have to.
But yet here you are asking to cast a vote if my freedom of speech should be removed, makes it look like you are pushing an agenda

Again......the best way to sort this out is not by ignoring eachother, its to talk to each other and iron out any misunderstandings......but im not even convinced that Matt has any intention of trying to understand me......he thinks i am the boogie man for talking about topics like improvement, responsibility and accountability.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

he also back stabbed me to a friend and when i PMd him to ask him to talk to me directly, he blocked me.....I mean.....what kind of a person behaves like this? Someone with something to hide? someone who is scared? why is he running and hiding from me?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How about this:

Lets have the forum advisors and moderators form a committee and decide by vote whether darrell is in or out. There are four forum advisors and two moderators. So a total of 6 people would vote. In the event of a tie, we can have the forum vote above to cast the tiebreaker. Or i can cast the tiebreak vote (which would probably be in darrells favor).

The four forum advisors are:

@Rock
@momopi
@Mr S
@ladislav

The two moderators are:

@jamesbond
@fschmidt

Will each you please cast your vote by submitting it below as a post? Or you can PM me your vote too and i will announce it.

I know that Mr S is in favor of darrell. So we already have one vote cast for darrell. Now we need to await the others. The rest of you, please cast your vote below or PM me.

Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But darrell. The free speech thing only applies to the forum. The FB group is another kettle of fish. Does the group say that total free speech is allowed? What if a feminist woman wants free speech there? Then what?

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I have no opinion because I have never been to the HA Facebook group. I don't even know where it is. Can someone post a link to it? Not that I would ever use it because I hate Facebook.