To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by publicduende »

growup wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 9:42 pm
Be your own man and go do what makes you happy.
That's what he has trouble with.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am not sure what events in Publicduence's life have led to this, but he is clearly trolling to get a rise out Winston and others.

Please, don't feed his trolling.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:05 am
I am not sure what events in Publicduence's life have led to this, but he is clearly trolling to get a rise out Winston and others.

Says the guy who Winston just unbanned a few days ago. Is that why you're l*cking his anus now?
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:24 am

Says the guy who Winston just unbanned a few days ago. Is that why you're l*cking his anus now?
To be fair, you've been licking his anus too. I was beginning to think that he was paying you to post...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guhji wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:32 am
publicduende wrote:

To be fair, you've been licking his anus too. I was beginning to think that he was paying you to post...
What? Dude, this is the second completely skewed judgment you spit out about me. No blame being a newbie on this forum, but at least do yourself a favour and read some of the old posts. You'll avoid the BS next time.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:34 am
Guhji wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:32 am
publicduende wrote:

What? Dude, this is the second completely skewed judgment you spit out about me. No blame being a newbie on this forum, but at least do yourself a favour and read some of the old posts. You'll avoid the BS next time.
Look, I agree with everything you've said about Winston. Only when I was saying the SAME things about him, you didn't seem to like it very much. You threatened to ban me. You're his friend, you felt the need to defend him. Fine.

But be consistent. If you're his friend, then you should support what he wants to do with his life. He may very well fail in Europe. I would bet on this happening. I can almost guarantee, if he actually does go to Europe, that he will soon be bellyaching about not getting attention from the women there. But so what? That's the Daddy Wu sponsored life that he chooses to live. So, be his friend and support him.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

the more value you put on the girl, the less value she puts on you.

And the reverse. The LESS value you put on her, the more she will put on you.

Conclusion: Treat women like trash and they will never leave you.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guhji wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:32 am
Look, I agree with everything you've said about Winston. Only when I was saying the SAME things about him, you didn't seem to like it very much. You threatened to ban me. You're his friend, you felt the need to defend him. Fine.
I know it's a deluge of words and don't blame you for not ploughing through it, but if you see how this whole diatribe started, I only started by giving Winston some "friendly advice" about him being much better off in the Philippines, albeit perhaps not Angeles City. He then started the "how do you know I won't find a hot girl who will want me" theme. Only when his words turned into cuss words and personal insults, that I changed the tone of the conversation.

I might consider myself a friend of Winston in the sense that what I offered him was a raw injection of "tough love". I told him the truth and nothing else: that he is incredibly self-centred, with a narcissist personality that borders the psychiatric disorder and, the moment he goes to Europe, or any country for that matter, and approaches women who don't have an agenda to scam him, he will be ignored or worse.

What saddens me is not what I did. It's that none of his other "friends" ever telling him before that, well, the "king is naked". No idea why: some of them might be on the same boat as Winston and can't say something that goes against their own worldview. Some others, not making names but I know who they are, follow Winston's adventures and posts as some sort of cathartic moment, like one watches a comedy or a clown act in a circus.

There's a number of good posters who genuinely care about Winston, but most of them aren't that active anymore. There's at least one more senio poster who tried to address Winston with some tough love, smashing one or two bricks of reality into his head. He had the same treatment: insults, threats to be banned etc. I can assure you that this member (again, no names made) is one of the more balanced people in here, "successful" in the sense of a complete social/love life.

At this point I don't feel like defending him anymore. I know whatever I say will not only fall on completely deaf ears, but also feel like a provocation and a personal insult towards him and his "legendary" qualities of old soul, knowledgeable about the world, women, etc. It took me the space of a few toxic exchanges but now I got the memo: he is deluded and should be left to do his own thing, He will continue to stick to his old habits and blame an ever-wider number of wacky theories for the fact he cannot get to change himself and see reality as it is.
Guhji wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:32 am
But be consistent. If you're his friend, then you should support what he wants to do with his life. He may very well fail in Europe. I would bet on this happening. I can almost guarantee, if he actually does go to Europe, that he will soon be bellyaching about not getting attention from the women there. But so what? That's the Daddy Wu sponsored life that he chooses to live. So, be his friend and support him.
Well, that's a philosophical question...shell a friend support another friend "no matter what" or provide a (more) objective view? In my case I know Winston and I am from Europe. He might be able to roam European cities and busk in their architectural and cultural beauty but, in terms of love female friendship, he will have a hell of a hard time, especially compared to here in the Philippines.

I hope this clarifies.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[8/8, 7:19 PM] Winston: He was too negative and pessimistic and cynical.

[8/8, 7:19 PM] Winston: Even if some things suck now in europe. Still you can find a niche. Or have a good time. Even without romance. I had a good time in thailand without romance.

[8/8, 7:37 PM] Winston: Isnt he wrong for telling me what makes me happy and what doesnt?

[8/8, 7:37 PM] Winston: Plus he never admits hes wrong. His ego is huge. Like many men. And hes stubborn.

[8/8, 11:07 PM] Winston: Dont u agree that its wrong for him to claim that his opinions are facts? His opinions are just his opinions right?

[8/8, 11:08 PM] Winston: Also isnt it wrong for him to claim to speak for everyone else? A man can only speak for himself right? Everyone knows that. Agreed? So its wrong for him to claim to speak for everyone right?

[8/8, 11:11 PM] Winston: Also if u were playing billards and trying to make a shot, and i injected self doubt into you, it would likely cause you to miss the shot right? But if i injected u with confidence you would be more likely to make the shot right?

See what i mean? Putting fear, doubt, defeatist thoughts, and negativity into a man's mind can f**k him up. Bad advice can do that too. Thats why advice is dangerous. Therapists are trained not to give advice lest they give wrong advice that could hurt or damage the client. Did you know that?

Dont u agree?

[8/8, 11:19 PM] Winston: Btw i just talked to my friend robert on the phone for an hour. He lives in prague now with a wife and two kids.

He said his mom lives there now too. She finds life in europe better too. She got a retirement visa there easily, by showing that she has money and telling the government that she wants to help take care of her grandsons there. It was a piece of cake. The government isnt afraid of retired people with money. They are afraid of young broke guys causing trouble.

But robert did say though that cost of living keeps rising in prague and that its harder to make ends meet. Especially since he has a family to raise there. So Publicduende was right about that aspect.

He told me i could rent a room there in prague for about 500 USD but it would be on the outskirts of town. Thats not bad. Its affordable at least.

He has lots of friends though. So he has no complaints about people getting less friendly or less approachable. In fact he says he misses me because when im around my carefree outgoing nature makes it a lot easier for him to meet people as well. He said i inspired him when he first came to Europe in 2005 because he was afraid he couldn't meet people and had an american attitude about not talking to strangers. Then when i showed him how easy it was, it inspired him and made him realize it was easier than he thought.

So you see, i do have a positive influence and effect on others after all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well i heard he had a wife or girlfriend from moldova who did something bad to him that left him traumatized. So he fled Europe and came to philippines. Maybe thats why hes biased? I dont understand though why he didnt just find another European woman. Maybe hes picky and wanted a young woman that would accept a big age difference?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:59 am

Well i heard he had a wife or girlfriend from moldova who did something bad to him that left him traumatized. So he fled Europe and came to philippines. Maybe thats why hes biased? I dont understand though why he didnt just find another European woman. Maybe hes picky and wanted a young woman that would accept a big age difference?
I fled Europe (London, actually) because I had nothing much left in London. I had some friends here in Davao and decided to move here. The romance part was, well, a bonus! I have a gf now and no intention to look for another woman, European and not.

Big age difference? Said by the guy who pays 20-yo prostis from the seediest corner of the country to sleep with him? :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:40 am
the more value you put on the girl, the less value she puts on you.

And the reverse. The LESS value you put on her, the more she will put on you.

Conclusion: Treat women like trash and they will never leave you.
Thats basic PUA logic but its flawed and fictitious. A woman only likes you more if she already likes you and cant have you and she has low self esteem or is insecure. If she doesnt like you and you put less value on her it wont make a damn difference. Ask a smart woman like @growup. This is common sense.

If you want, do some trial and error by testing your theory on women. Treat them like shit and see what happens. Do it to the ones that dont like you. You will see that it doesnt work in the real world. Only in the fictitious literature of PUAs.

Btw Kayla didnt exactly fall in love with me and then fall out of love. What she said was that i used my charm and persuasiveness to seduce her into making out with me. So she felt like she was manipulated and hypnotized and that it wasnt her true free will to get physical with me like that. As a pisces she was easily influenced and mirrors the person shes with automatically.

I dont see how anything i did differently could have helped or changed anything.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I already told you PD. Even if you were right about everything (and you certainly are not), i would still be happier in europe in terms of the culture, vibe, weather, people, cultural activities and events, etc.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? How many times do i have to repeat that?

And arent you a fool for thinking that you know me and my soul and my happiness better than i do?

Even if i had a great girlfriend in Manila, like your Ms C, the above still applies. Dont you get it? I do not like the weather, culture or people in the Philippines. So even with a great middle class girlfriend like Ms C, i still wouldn't fit in or be happy.

Dont you understand that? What is your problem? Why you still debating this? Why dont you just accept the truth???

@Guhji no asshole. PD is not a true friend. None of my true friends agree with his absolutist views. No one does. It has nothing to do with tough love. He is a killjoy and toxic influence and party pooper who wants to spread misery. He cant accept that someone could be happy in europe. Its his problem. Not mine.

Dont u think its foolish for him to pretend to speak for all women in Europe? Isnt that totally asinine? No sane honest man would do that.

You forget that women care about connection too. Why do you see so many ugly men with hot women outside the USA? Think about it. So its not all looks.

You never answered my question about that guhji. Why in asia do you see ugly nerdy guys with hot women everywhere and everyday, if its all about looks?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:10 am
Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:59 am

I fled Europe (London, actually) because I had nothing much left in London. I had some friends here in Davao and decided to move here. The romance part was, well, a bonus! I have a gf now and no intention to look for another woman, European and not.

Big age difference? Said by the guy who pays 20-yo prostis from the seediest corner of the country to sleep with him? :)
But why didnt you go to another part of Europe? Or italy? Or another english city? Why is it london or nothing? Isnt that kind of narrow minded?

Remember we are different and what applies to you doesnt apply to me. I am not a city guy who is a snob and i am not as picky about everything as you are.

Dont you think its imbecilic for you to claim to know me better than myself? No sane person would think that. Especially since u only met me once briefly and in a group at a restaurant.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:26 am
I already told you PD. Even if you were right about everything (and you certainly are not), i would still be happier in europe in terms of the culture, vibe, weather, people, cultural activities and events, etc.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? How many times do i have to repeat that?

And arent you a fool for thinking that you know me and my soul and my happiness better than i do?

Even if i had a great girlfriend in Manila, like your Ms C, the above still applies. Dont you get it? I do not like the weather, culture or people in the Philippines. So even with a great middle class girlfriend like Ms C, i still wouldn't fit in or be happy.

Dont you understand that? What is your problem? Why you still debating this? Why dont you just accept the truth???
If you hate the Philippines so much what are you doing living here, then? Do you have a better excuse than the "dark forces"? I have a better explanation but again, no need to reiterate what I have said in so many other places.
Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:26 am
@Guhji no asshole. PD is not a true friend. None of my true friends agree with his absolutist views. No one does. It has nothing to do with tough love. He is a killjoy and toxic influence and party pooper who wants to spread misery. He cant accept that someone could be happy in europe. Its his problem. Not mine.

Dont u think its foolish for him to pretend to speak for all women in Europe? Isnt that totally asinine? No sane honest man would do that.

You forget that women care about connection too. Why do you see so many ugly men with hot women outside the USA? Think about it. So its not all looks.

You never answered my question about that guhji. Why in asia do you see ugly nerdy guys with hot women everywhere and everyday, if its all about looks?
Of course I can "accept that someone is happy in Europe". I am just saying you won't, Einstein. You will have so many problems interacting with people, especially if you don't have any status (unlike your friend Robert, who is settled and working there). The problem is not Europe, the problem is you. I don't have any problem with Europe or Italy, the problem is with you living there.

But anyway, what are we even talking about if you will never move to Europe?

I can answer Guhji's question, Winston. Those ugly nerdy guys have something to offer to their girls and even their families. They're probably engineers, doctors, PhDs. They work hard and want to take care of their gfs/wives and their kids. That is something that belongs to the realm of reality, which you cannot even begin to fathom.

None of this applies to you, Winston. And you're not exactly a stud, either.