To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by Winston »

@publicduende
Guess what? Even in Washington state, where people are not open to strangers and where it's not easy to make friends, I still occasionally got date and made some long term close female friends too. Here are some examples below in photos as proof. The point of this is: If I can get some dates or make good female friends for years in a state like Washington, where people are not open to strangers and where it's hard to make friends and 99 percent of my approaches fail (Google "Seattle Freeze" to see what I mean), then FOR SURE I can do the same or better in cultures that are much more SOCIALLY OPEN like European cultures. It's basic logic and virtually guaranteed! So in theory I would do way BETTER in Europe. I'm sure everyone agrees. Thus you were WRONG to claim that it is guaranteed that I will get zero dates and make zero friends in Europe! 100 PERCENT WRONG! And you were a total dick and prick for trying to rub that in too! Thus you owe a BIG APOLOGY! ADMIT IT MAN! Don't you agree @growup?

First, here is a girl I met from Couchsurfing named Kayla. She was very cute. I thought she was my soulmate. We had a connection because we are both Pisces (Ask @S_Parc about that, he knows a lot about astrology) and both empaths as well. There are very few girls I have this kind of connection with. I dated her a few weeks. We would make out in the car for hours, while parked on a hill with a night view of Seattle, and french kiss intensely too. But we never went all the way because she wouldn't go all the way. I thought I found a real soulmate finally. But after a few weeks, she called it off and said it doesn't feel right and pulled away from me. When a girl does that, nothing you can do about it, right @growup? Because there's just nothing you can fix to continue the relationship, it's not like fixing a car or computer. It took me a long time to recover from this, because I was really in love and in nirvana with her and really believed I had finally found true love.

More examples continued below.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 4:53 am
[...] But after a few weeks, she called it off and said it doesn't feel right and pulled away from me. When a girl does that, nothing you can do about it, right @growup? Because there's just nothing you can fix to continue the relationship, it's not like fixing a car or computer. It took me a long time to recover from this, because I was really in love and in nirvana with her and really believed I had finally found true love. [...]
Good for you. And when finally you found a good woman who you feel compatible with, she puts up some doubts and, like all femalekind from time immemorial, puts you to the test. She wants to probe your commitment, your ability to change for her. God knows what you talked about under that starry sky...maybe something that gave her a feeling that yes, you're not a bad man, but you're also a man unable to commit. Unable to live in this world, if I can hazard.

I can only speculate, I have no idea, yet don't you see the pattern here? Like with your girl in China. They seem to enjoy the romance with you. When the rubber meets the road, be it after a week or 3 months, they turn cold and they back away.

How do you explain this, you deep guru or all the things worldly?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: To Publicduende: Photos of my dates/female companions in Washington to prove you WRONG!

Post by Winston »

Ok some more examples and photos.

This is Amber. She was a close friend of mine for YEARS. She's an empath like me, and has a deep soul and vibe. She has a lot of knowledge about conspiracies and New Age spirituality too. So we had a lot in common and a lot to talk about. (unlike Asian women which I have little in common with and little to talk about) No Asian woman can hold such an intelligent deep conversation like she and other white women can.

I met her at a New Age church called Unity Church. I kind of felt that morning that I would meet someone there, and my intuition was right. We hung out a lot like close friends for a few years, and she met some of my other friends too. I did have a crush on her at first, but she was not attracted to me romantically. Back in 2013 when I was in Las Vegas, we even took a road trip together to the Southwest for two weeks.

* Photos removed
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:42 am
Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 4:53 am
[...] But after a few weeks, she called it off and said it doesn't feel right and pulled away from me. When a girl does that, nothing you can do about it, right @growup? Because there's just nothing you can fix to continue the relationship, it's not like fixing a car or computer. It took me a long time to recover from this, because I was really in love and in nirvana with her and really believed I had finally found true love. [...]
Good for you. And when finally you found a good woman who you feel compatible with, she puts up some doubts and, like all femalekind from time immemorial, puts you to the test. She wants to probe your commitment, your ability to change for her. God knows what you talked about under that starry sky...maybe something that gave her a feeling that yes, you're not a bad man, but you're also a man unable to commit. Unable to live in this world, if I can hazard.

I can only speculate, I have no idea, yet don't you see the pattern here? Like with your girl in China. They seem to enjoy the romance with you. When the rubber meets the road, be it after a week or 3 months, they turn cold and they back away.

How do you explain this, you deep guru or all the things worldly?
Why are you trying to pretend to read Kayla's mind? Or Lisa's mind? I already told you before, Lisa was super moody and had multiple personality disorder and some kind of bipolar disorder too. She got tired everyone eventually, no matter what. People like that invent reasons to hate you even if you give them none. I attract weird types like that a lot. I don't attract normal people. I guess crazy people attract other crazy people. lol

Anyway, Kayla didn't ask me for a commitment. If she did I would gladly give it. I was madly in love with her. How was I not stable? I was team leader at work and that looks good to girls.

Why don't you ask a real woman like @growup? She will tell you that when women pull away or change their mind or realize they don't love you or have feelings for you, you can't do anything about it. It's not a fixable problem. It's not a problem you can fix like a computer or car. I don't understand why men don't understand this. Ask a woman.

Growup, what do you think?

Yes there's a pattern here. It's called murphy's law or a curse. Or destiny. Some people just aren't meant for stable relationships. I explained this to you many times. You may not want to believe something, but it doesn't mean it's not true.

Kayla also felt that I rushed things and hypnotized her into kissing me and making out with me. She is easily influenceable and a Pisces too, like me. So perhaps she regretted it. And realized she didn't reciprocate my feelings. So she pulled away. That's not due to any fault or mistake of my own. It's not like a logical problem where I made a mistake or broke a computer or something easy to explain like that. lol. Come on. Ask a real woman. She'll tell you about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyway @publicduende, back to the point of this thread. See the many photos above. As you can see, even in a place where it's hard to make friends or get dates, like Washington, I still get some friends and dates. It's NOT ZERO as you claimed! So you owe me a BIG APOLOGY mister! And you know it! Ask growup. Even she will agree.

Btw here are photos of me and my long time ex gf in Washington, named Robin, posted here:

viewtopic.php?p=41277#p41277

More photos will follow below to serve as examples that you are WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More photos below.

This is Megan. I don't remember how I met her. But she was a shy, sweet, cute, nerdy, bookwormish type that liked science fiction/fantasy, like me. In Asia you never meet girls that like sci fi or fantasy. Only white girls like that kind of thing. She also liked horror movies too, like me and @jamesbond do. lol

I don't have a lot of photos with her. But she was friends with me for a few years too and hung out with me. I visited her at her college campus too. She found me very deep and fascinating and was impressed with my knowledge of the paranormal, which she was into too.

Photo of us in my car.

At my house watching a movie together in the living room.

Me having lunch with Megan and her family to celebrate her graduation.

Me and Megan at a camping trip in the woods with a science fiction club that I introduced her too.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

You understand that you've been posting pictures of 15/20 years ago?

Where is that Winston, Winston. Those you've been posting do look like simple, wholesome girls, all of them. I understand not all of them or maybe none of them, were into you romantically. Yet, you were definitely on a better path 20 years ago than now.

What happened to that Winston? Let me tell you what happened. Reality happened while you decided to enter your dreamy world.

Now maybe it's time to go back to those wholesome girls. Only, because time have changed, the same girls will be grown up women and will want a level of commitment and personal responsibility that you don't seem to be capable of showing, not even trying to show.

How is it, then?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is Kseniya. She is half Russian and half Korean. I met her via cold approach. But we didn't have much in common. She was kinda dull and she even thought that America was more open and friendly than Russia, which is the opposite of what I experienced. This one didn't go anywhere. Plus, to make things worse, she tried to steal my laptop. I let her borrow it a few weeks. After that, she didn't want to return it and tried to avoid me so she could keep it. I had to threaten her with police to make her give it back. I don't like people who operate like that. It's highly unethical and a form of direct theft, as well as disrespectful of me. Definitely not a good girl.

This is the kind of girl the guys here on the forum hate and detest. Right @Contrarian Expatriate? lol. I've definitely learned not to let people borrow stuff anymore unless I know them well and trust them. Been burned too many times.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 6:18 am
You understand that you've been posting pictures of 15/20 years ago?

Where is that Winston, Winston. Those you've been posting do look like simple, wholesome girls, all of them. I understand not all of them or maybe none of them, were into you romantically. Yet, you were definitely on a better path 20 years ago than now.

What happened to that Winston? Let me tell you what happened. Reality happened while you decided to enter your dreamy world.

Now maybe it's time to go back to those wholesome girls. Only, because time have changed, the same girls will be grown up women and will want a level of commitment and personal responsibility that you don't seem to be capable of showing, not even trying to show.

How is it, then?
Your math is off. Most of those photos were from 2006. Some from a few years prior.

But do you get my point? Even in a place that's hard to meet or date girls, I still get some girls to be my friends or dates. NOT ZERO. So you were wrong about that and you owe me a BIG APOLOGY for wasting my time with this thread and making my blood boil and trying to destroy my self esteem and confidence and induce depression and hopelessness! That's evil, cruel and wrong! Do you understand?

What do you think @Contrarian Expatriate, @gsjackson, @Ghost and @growup?

Btw, Amber was spiritual, but not wholesome. She had a feisty temper and short fuse and was a drama queen who would explode a lot over little things and various issues. And she got tattoos too. But other than that, we had a lot in common and she was very intellectual and loved deep talks.

I am still the same guy as before, basically. But nowadays I have more knowledge and wisdom than back then. But less patience too, since we're not getting any younger.

Also I miss the cold cool weather in WA. Do you understand I cannot stand hot humid weather and I hate sweating all the times? Do you understand that? How many thousands of times do I have to explain that to you? The heat and humidity makes me weak and fatigued too. It also makes it harder for me to write and concentrate and do work too. And it damages my health and energy as well. So I'm not fit for South Asia weather. Do you understand? So why do you want me to keep suffering here?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is Juliet and Katie, two college girls I knew in Bellingham, WA. I met Juliet (brunette) through another guy who lived in a trailer park. As you can see, Katie (blonde) is a cute blonde with a perky upbeat smile and personality. She radiated positive energy that makes you feel good to be around her.

Below the three of us are on a road trip to Canada, where we visited some bars and clubs and met some of their friends. People sure are a lot friendlier to you when you are with young upbeat girls. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Publicduende,
You asked "what happened". Well in June 2006 I went on a Southwest road trip for a few months to get the desert fever out of me, since I love desert canyons (not cities like you). Then in November 2006 me and a friend from Hawaii moved to Angeles City, Philippines. I was mesmerized by the sex adult disneyland there. So I tried to make up and compensate there, for all the sexual deprivation I had the last 20 years. That's how I got hooked on Angeles City.

But the problem is I have no connection or chemistry with Filipino girls, not like I did with white girls. There is very little to talk about. Even with educated Filipino or Asian girls. They just don't have the same vibe or soul or intellect. I'm sure you know what I mean. Italian women are far more soulful and intellectual than Asian women too. I'm sure you know that. The difference is huge and obvious.

Now you talked about zero dates and zero friends before. Well there's one country that does apply to: Taiwan. Taiwan is where you could say I have zero dates and zero friends. Well, technically I've had dates and friends in Taiwan before, at least back in 2004. However, there was never any chemistry or connection with them, and nothing to talk about. They are total eggheads and have a negative weird vibe. They are 100 percent from me and I am a 100 percent misfit in Taiwan. The energy is toxic to me too. And the culture is weak and boring and sterile and sucks.

But Europe is totally different. 1000 percent different. I am not a misfit in Europe. I fit in far better and have more chemistry and connection, at least soul-wise. And I have a lot more in common with European culture and mentality and soul. I have many past lives there too. And I feel more alive there too. Maybe you don't feel that way, but I do. Perhaps you cannot understand me. Perhaps you do not know my soul. My soul is not your soul dude. So no, for sure Europe is not gonna be zero friends and zero dates. I can guarantee that 100 percent. Thus I can guarantee 100 percent that you are wrong about it too. And totally foolish for making such an inaccurate statement.

@El_Caudillo check out the photos in this thread. Why can't you get some occasional dates and female friends in New Zealand too? Like I did in Washington?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is something unusual. This never happens to me in America. But one time it did.

One late night at 4am, me, Amber and two friends went to IHOP or Denny's. There were two sexy redneck girls there, with a redneck guy. They were kind of like trailer trash or rednecks. lol. After I flirted with them and they flirted back and I saw that they were floosy, I began filming them. They seemed into it. Maybe they were drunk. I don't know. Then the two redneck girls began doing lap dances on me and kissing me a little too. Wow it felt good. I gave the camera to Amber and had her film the two girls on top of me, doing lap dances and erotic moves. lol. These are image stills from the video taken below. lol.

As you can see, it was raunchy. I thought the manager of IHOP would get mad and tell us to stop. But he didn't care. Michael got disgusted by it though. lol. This usually never happens in America, at least not for me, so this was very unusual and a surprise. Like I said, surprises happen sometime. I don't understand why publicduende doesn't believe that. lol

I guess this is a kind of "foreshadowing" of my future in Angeles City. lol. Kind of like how Moses was a foreshadowing of Jesus, and Jonah in the belly of the whale was like a foreshadowing of Jesus in the earth for 3 days before rising. lol. I'm sure @Adama will not appreciate that comparison. lol

This is the redneck guy with them. He looked like he could be a truck driver or wrestler. Surprisingly, he didn't mind the girls flirting with me or doing lap dances on me. lol

My free lapdances and kisses. Wow these American redneck girls were wild and hot. The blonde and brunette both gave me one, for free too. lol

Us going down. lol

Wow was that rad or what? lol

@eurobrat aren't American girls so generous? lol jk.

@El_Caudillo doesn't this happen to you in NZ too? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Irish girl I met outside the mall in Bellingham, WA. She was from Ireland and waiting for a ride from her host family. Wow she was so different and refreshing. She was so down to earth, wholesome, friendly and relaxed. No bitch shield or ice wall. Very approachable. I could tell she was a foreign girl. I sat down and talked to her almost an hour. Her vibe was so different and refreshing. Notice her face and smile, and how wholesome it is. You can tell she's not American. Her name was Ingrid I think. Her legs were so white and smooth too. lol

Why can't @eurobrat meet or date girls like this in Ireland? Aren't they common there?

If many Euro girls are like this, then for sure publicduende is wrong about them. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an example of a European male who is very very VERY different from guys like @publicduende. His name is Miku, and he's from Finland. I met him from HospitalityClub.org. He came to stay at my house a few days. Below are photos of us at a Native American Indian Pow Wow and dinner that I took him to. I was invited there by the team leader of a ghost hunting group that I went to in that area, because she worked there on the Indian reservation as a school counselor. So I took Miku with me.

As you can see, Miku is very humble, quiet and spiritual. In fact, before he met me, he spent two weeks alone camping in the woods and meditating all day, while being one with the universe. lol. (who do you know that does that? nobody practically!) I never met a man like him before. He had an inner stillness that is very rare. You can see it on his face and eyes. He reminded me of the Kwai Chang Caine character from the TV series "Kung Fu" with David Carradine. lol.

As you can see, this man is TOTALLY a million percent DIFFERENT from the snobby, cliquish, stuck up, elitist modern European males that publicduende claims that all European guys have become now. lol. So you see, Europe has its fare share of freespirits and spiritual types too, even in a cold unfriendly country like Finland. Not all are like what PD falsely claims. These are the types of guys I can easily connect with of course. They definitely exist. I've met some of them before. So again, PD is WRONG to generalize all Europeans as being snobby and cliquish as himself. What a narrow guy, to think everyone else is the same as he is. lol. Tsk tsk. Don't you agree @growup? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is Gwin. She was a drug rehab counselor and therapist that I met in Bellingham, WA, via cold approach on the street. At first she lied and said she had a boyfriend. Then after a few minutes of talking, she agreed to have coffee with me. She was nice, but kind of plastic and superficial. You can see her superficial smile below, which is very typical of Americans, especially in the Pacific Northwest. You guys know what I mean? lol. @Ghost and @WorldTraveler and @Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson don't you hate this kind of artificial plastic American smile? lol

She was down to earth at least. But she was the kind of girl that is distant and polite, not the kind you can get close to. As you know, many Americans lack closeness to others. We went out a few times, to restaurants, to her house parties, to karaokes and to a nightclub once too. Here we are at a ghost hunt and seance in a historic building.