Matt Hanson/HA FB group does not support free speech

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Matt Hanson/HA FB group does not support free speech

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

I am sick and tired of getting booted from the FB group by the administrator MATT HANSON, every time I say something he disagrees with....instead of debating me and proving me wrong.......he instantly boots me!!. Or else, he tries to debate me, then boots me when he has run out of arguments.

Its happened about 10 times now and always another admin lets me back in. Winston told me that he supports free speech.....in the application form it says that you must support right wing ideas....and free speech is one of the biggest ideas of the right wing.....but apparently it doesn't apply to this group....because a certain little snowflake must be protected from ideas he doesn't like.

I tried to talk to him personally and create a group chat with winston but he blocked me.

Whats up with this guy?. Why is he such a coward? Why is he abusing his power as an admin and suppressing free speech?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Matt Hanson/HA FB group does not support free speech

Post by Winston »

Darrell,
Ok can you explain what the dispute was about and why matt hanson was offended or fed up? Then we should ask @MattHanson1990 to come here and give his side of the story. Then we can start a poll see what the forum thinks.

Maybe we can resolve this via open discussion in the forum?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

---
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on August 15th, 2018, 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

---
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on August 15th, 2018, 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

"HA does NOT support political correctness"

but you support censoring people you disagree with.

"Darrell may have some good points, but sometimes he seems somewhat PC (politically correct)"

Do you even know what PC means? YOU are being PC by shutting down ideas that you deem too controversial

"Like when I mentioned that in much of the world, most people don't use antidepressants or see counselors when they feel sad or depressed. And his only "reason" is that people can't afford that stuff in the third-world"

So, you are admitting that you are banning me because of a disagreement!!!!! good...you exposed yourself. Actually, I didn't say the only reason was that people cant afford it, you are lying and strwamanning again.....prove it.....hey Matt, you cant ban me now for calling you out on your BS and lies!! you are not a mod here..... You know what.....even if I DID say what you said I said....which I didnt.....but IF I DID......you still dont have a right to ban me for saying something you disagree with......if I have a bad idea then it souldnt be hard to debunk......but you have nothing, you have no argument and you kick me the moment you realise you dont have a point to make

"I can prove Darrell wrong about needing therapy, counseling, or psychiatric drugs to cure depression."

another stawman, as stated in the other thread.....there is a BIG difference between depression and mentall illness, if depression is just out of boredom.....then yes of course a quick fix is to stop doing things that make you bored and do something exciting. Boredom and frustration are not the same as clinical psychological imbalances......which CANT be fixed by a holiday......that needs professional help, there is no shame in that.

See what happend when I am allowed to talk MAtt? And how interesting would it be if you actually tried to engage with me on my points.....you know, try to understand why I think the things I do and be curious about why I have a different perspective to you. I have traveled to over 30 countries in my life, I have a long term expats perspective, you can learn from guys like me, but its difficult if you are going to take everything i say as try to fraem it as a personal attack on you EVERY TIME i disagree with you.....I have ever attacked you, I have never insulted you, I HAVE disagreed with you and you have silenced me for doing so, which suggests you are pushing a one sided agenda
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

see, as usual.....Matt Hanson has nothing to say. This is why he boots me, because he can not debate me and win, because he has no argument, the only way he can win is by silencing......this is what SJWs do. But he cant boot me in here because he is not admin, he cant block me either, so he has no power, he cant step up and challenge my views that he claims are lies and not factual, so he says nothing.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:28 am
Darrell,
Ok can you explain what the dispute was about and why matt hanson was offended or fed up? Then we should ask @MattHanson1990 to come here and give his side of the story. Then we can start a poll see what the forum thinks.

Maybe we can resolve this via open discussion in the forum.
how can we have an open discussion if Matt is going to run and hide every time I try to talk to him?

I called him out on this before and was one of the reasons why he blocked me
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Let's settle this by a poll and panel of judges. See here.

viewtopic.php?style=21&f=1&t=37534
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 12:59 am
Let's settle this by a poll and panel of judges. See here.

viewtopic.php?style=21&f=1&t=37534
why not settle it man to man, its matt who has the problem with me.....let him confront me with what i have done wrong and we can settle our differences